[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

Guest maea18

Guest RitzTarits Sim

@estrellita1122 - let us make sure we are roomates so I can look at Dr. Jihoon when he goes to you and you can look at him when it is my turn to be treated by him!  He'll find two hunnies not wishing to be disharged fast!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@estrellita1122 - let us make sure we are roomates so I can look at Dr. Jihoon when he goes to you and you can look at him when it is my turn to be treated by him!  He'll find two hunnies not wishing to be disharged fast!

Its a deal. I am here imagining how many times a day we will be whining to make dr Jihoon to came and take care of us both lol. He will go crazy after meeting us =))

Guest flamingshawol

i'm sure there will be increase of admission on that hospital. whether the promotion is effective or the fainting fans from the hotness overload :))

i can't wait them work some surgical operations. \:D/

i'm sure there will be increase of admission on that hospital. whether the promotion is effective or the fainting fans from the hotness overload :))

i can't wait them work some surgical operations. \:D/

I think you will faint just seeing doctor Minho smile at you and ask only for him to take care of you :)

I like Jihoon a lot since Goong(thats the 1st kdrama i watch and made me stay watching more kdramas) but my real bias that i will faint seeing him smile is not in this drama lol but i am a huge fan of Oh Yeon Seo but since she is a girl i dont really faint seeing her hahaha i just feel happy that she has a new project after her scandal.

Edit: btw I did not know Minho has that kind of body, no wonder why you will faint seeing his hotness body in person :D

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said: I like Jihoon a lot since Goong(thats the 1st kdrama i watch and made me stay watching more kdramas) but my real bias that i will faint seeing him smile is not in this drama lol but i am a huge fan of Oh Yeon Seo but since she is a girl i dont really faint seeing her hahaha i just feel happy that she has a new project after her scandal.

Edit: btw I did not know Minho has that kind of body, no wonder why you will faint seeing his hotness body in person :D

Guest RitzTarits Sim

Most kpop idols who later become  actors either in movies or drama start with slim bodies. Much lately however, I see them with abs and muscles. One good example is Kim Hyung Joon who is called "Leader" of SS501. He is now so macho! But personally, I do not like men with big abs and muscles. To me, the physique of Jihoon is just right. I respect others likes and opinion tho1003177_1403104163242074_1914868176_n.jp

Guest flamingshawol

RitzTarits Sim said: Most kpop idols who later become  actors either in movies or drama start with slim bodies. Much lately however, I see them with abs and muscles. One good example is Kim Hyung Joon who is called "Leader" of SS501. He is now so macho! But personally, I do not like men with big abs and muscles. To me, the physique of Jihoon is just right. I respect others likes and opinion tho

Guest kpopstar

lol..im waiting patiently until the actual photo comes out..i really wonder how each and everyone will look..especially oys

@flamingshawol =)) how you said minho is a frog lol Your a very unique and interesting fan hahaha. My bias is Yonghwa from Cnblue(i even dream about him :\"> :x ) i have watch so many kdramas that i lost count. But my favorite is Goon(princess hours) where Jihoon was. I fell for Ju Ji Hoon and kim jeong hoon ever since that drama lol i was hoping they film the season 2 but they never did.

lol..im waiting patiently until the actual photo comes out..i really wonder how each and everyone will look..especially oys

Yes me too. I want to see OYS wearing a doctors outfit. With her sexy body she will look great. Man shy am i turing like a despaired fangirl lol

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said: @flamingshawol =)) how you said minho is a frog lol Your a very unique and interesting fan hahaha. My bias is Yonghwa from Cnblue(i even dream about him :\">:x ) i have watch so many kdramas that i lost count. But my favorite is Goon(princess hours) where Jihoon was. I fell for Ju Ji Hoon and kim jeong hoon ever since that drama lol i was hoping they film the season 2 but they never did.

I really love watching medical drama so hopefully this one will be just as good as all the other one that I've watched. So far I've watch The Third Hospital and OB/GYN Doctors and currently, Good Doctor. I think everyone who wears scrubs and a white coat would look good hehe.I  was also a fan of House and Grey's Anatomy..:D So far I really like the cast!!! Of course Kwon Sang Woo is my first Korean actor crush because of the drama, Stairway to Heaven...and Joo Ji Hoon from Goong! Also Minho from Shinee. & Ahn Nae Sang is always in good drama haha.

Huge fan of the amazing Oh Yeon Seo here, I find her to be a shining chameleon in her roles, plus I like what I've seen of her personality (variety shows, etc.). My introduction 2 Kdramas came thru KSW in "Stairway To Heaven" and "Sad Love Song" (He broke my heart). I luved Ji-Hoon's mesmerizing, dark portrayal of  the defense attorney, Oh Seung Ha in Mawang/The Devil (thought it was his best role to date). And I must say, Minho has been my Shinee bias since "Hello Baby" and "Dream Team". So I'm excited with the cast OYS is working with and looking forward to the brain behind "Brain" writing another excellent medical drama.

Oh Yeon Seo ^^

@estrellita1122 I hope ur staying off ur feet and feeling better.  :)

Archived