Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest maea18

[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

Guest kpopstar

oh gosh why did oys got to wear that wig to the script reading..no offense =P

Guest RitzTarits Sim

Whoever will be the stylist in the drama will have his/her hands  full with so many characters to dress up from  head to  foot! I will await how the characters will be styled especially my favorite Jihoon whose hair got flattened by the hat he wore.

Guest lualm

Lol @RitzTarits Sim we just can't get over that limp hair! Hopefully he'll have a diff hairstyle for the drama. Wonder how I'm going to read the subs with so many hot guys on screen.

lualm said: Lol @RitzTarits Sim we just can't get over that limp hair! Hopefully he'll have a diff hairstyle for the drama. Wonder how I'm going to read the subs with so many hot guys on screen.

Guest flamingshawol

According to peach20kr, Medical Top Team will start filming tomorrow (August 4).

Viki is planning to sub MTT.
http://www.viki.com/tv/12710c-medical-top-team

Guest flamingshawol

I made a Dr. Minho teaser lol just to cure my sickness of waiting ;;)

Guest novchime

@flamingshawol,  nice video of your boy.  He looks cute.  I especially like the pictures where he put out his tongue and showed his teeth.

Indeed, many nice looking people, both men and women.  I think I will do like @estrellita1122, I will first watch the raw video just looking at the beautiful faces and their acting, then I will watch again reading the subs.

Cheers to all..

I should start editing pic of my favorite actors and actress but i am too lazy to doit but i will do it after i do what i have to do today and share it here

Guest flamingshawol

@novchime thanks for appreciating my video^^ october is too long for me lol so i just made fun of it.

@estrellita1122 hello too chingu, i hope we can have new infos and pics by tommorow :)

I can't wait them killing I mean healing their patients :(( :))

@flamingshawol your last sentence =)) =))

Yeah october looks far away but i am sure it will cone fast since it is only 2 months and since i am all busy going back to school and doing a lot of thing so for me october will came fast. But since i am impatient i really really want to see how Oh Yeon Seo and MinHo will look together. I am her imagining how their scenes are going to be, cute, funny, awkward, sweet, or playful, hard to get hahaha i am going wild with my imagination lol i want to see some trailer already with all of them together or at least a pic in group with medical uniform

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said: @flamingshawol your last sentence =))=))
Yeah october looks far away but i am sure it will cone fast since it is only 2 months and since i am all busy going back to school and doing a lot of thing so for me october will came fast. But since i am impatient i really really want to see how Oh Yeon Seo and MinHo will look together. I am her imagining how their scenes are going to be, cute, funny, awkward, sweet, or playful, hard to get hahaha i am going wild with my imagination lol i want to see some trailer already with all of them together or at least a pic in group with medical uniform

Guest missnona

The First Script Reading20130801_1375318351_14434300_1.jpg

estrellita1122 said:

@flamingshawol your last sentence

as said in twitter "they are killing fangirls while saving lives". there's a reason why they can't be real doctors in real life  :)) :) :))

it would be fun i think. minho is a certified noona-killer. he looks more comfortable with noonas i guess they will be comfortable. i read it's a one-sided love which minho will look on yeonseo's character more. i'm actually quiet nervous on how he will act with these great artists but as a fan, i'm quiet honored that he's working with them and he will learn more. i hope he gives his best despite the pressure and be a puppy-like minho :o3 viewers could forgive.

God please good rating [-O<

Oh yeon seo has work with Kang Minhyuk from Cnblue on Unexpected You(your husband got a family) last year and even though minhyuk was 4 years younger then her they did a great job, and oys is a person easy to get comfortable with well thats what minhyuk said on interviews. So i am sure she will let minho get comfortable with her and i hope minho those the same and do a great job.

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said:
Oh yeon seo has work with Kang Minhyuk from Cnblue on Unexpected You(your husband got a family) last year and even though minhyuk was 4 years younger then her they did a great job, and oys is a person easy to get comfortable with well thats what minhyuk said on interviews. So i am sure she will let minho get comfortable with her and i hope minho those the same and do a great job.

@flamingshawol i dont really follow minho career but i wonder why he is shy with younger people and different with older people. Minhyuk from cnblue is the same with younger and older that dont let other people feel comfortable with him even though he feels comfortable with them hahahaha. Anyway since minho is comfortable with older people he will be okay and since jung ryewon is a fan of his she will take care of him on set and teach him a lot on acting hahahaha

Guest flamingshawol

estrellita1122 said: @flamingshawol i dont really follow minho career but i wonder why he is shy with younger people and different with older people. Minhyuk from cnblue is the same with younger and older that dont let other people feel comfortable with him even though he feels comfortable with them hahahaha. Anyway since minho is comfortable with older people he will be okay and since jung ryewon is a fan of his she will take care of him on set and teach him a lot on acting hahahaha

estrellita1122 said:

@flamingshawol i dont really follow minho career but i wonder why he is shy with younger people and different with older people. Minhyuk from cnblue is the same with younger and older that dont let other people feel comfortable with him even though he feels comfortable with them hahahaha. Anyway since minho is comfortable with older people he will be okay and since jung ryewon is a fan of his she will take care of him on set and teach him a lot on acting hahahaha

i think minho and minhyuk (also jonghyun from cnblue) share same passion about older women. they are more comfortable around them than dongsaeng. minho can have up to 12 yrs older than him since he thinks matured too. they are still young and needs more experienced partner but that's just their ideal for now. i do think it will change or eventually will meet a girl regardless of age. but i also think it's just a reputation. minho said in an interview that he's usually awkward outside friends so that's mean, if he's comfortable with someone he's just treating her friend other than that it would be different.

I agree and i am the same as them when i first meet a person and while that person dont make me feel comfortable i will still have this awkward attitude towards them and especially towards younger men. Anyway Minho will be fine if the environment in set is comfortable and can ask comfortably questions and ask for help too

Guest RitzTarits Sim

It is likely or anticipated the drama will film in this hospital. I bet lots of fans will hang around the area as soon as filming starts:

946322_1402399303312560_591840701_n.jpg1146593_1402399266645897_1143462821_n.jp