[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

Guest crazy4ywcfts

OMG!! I'm definitely going crazy right now!! I feel so many different feelings within a minute. This is how I feel right now:
Where's my wednesday?!   -----> angry, very impatient of me X(My fav drama is going to end! NOOOO!   -----> sad, depressed :((Remembers cute dmj & csy moments   -----> suddenly feels happy :) Suddenly thinks of happy ending with all their 7 kids and BED SCENES -----> feeling byeontae, getting nosebleeds and grins like a fool :D :D
Thinking of the possibility of a sad ending   -----> heart breaks into million pieces =((Finally, meticulously planning an evil scheme to bomb sbs building and hunt down the writer in case of a sad/reincarnation/open ending!! Muahaha! So please take care of your health writer-nim, you do know that we all like u right? >:)

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

suney said:

I'm re-watching the episodes to see if i can see any hints (i'm horrible at these kind of stuff so i doubt i'll find anything. In episode 5 these words from the book that MJ is reading come up on screen without voice over:

"If there is no love, how can there be an happy ending?"

Does that mean that if there is love than we will have our happy ending? ahahah

Let's hope!!

Guest safiresea

Just had a quick thought and want to put it out there in case anyone knows.  But a while back someone mentioned that at the end of the Intro in the background is the word in green "I Love You"....I re-watched an episode recently and I see that in that spot there's two set, one is blinking red the other green, they don't look like the same words.  Soooo just out of curiosity does anyone know what the other red words mean?  Could it have a link to the words "I Love You" and give it more meaning???....

Guest janeunbi

seia27 said:

nileyfan1 said:

miles99 said:

I don't get why Do Min Joon is getting arrested .. I DONT SEE IT WRITTEN IN THE LAW THAT BEING AN ALIEN IS ILLEGAL !!

exactly i seee the same point

Is it because what happen in the hospital? Or maybe because he's always use fake identity?

:-? :-B

but based on the translation, he is being sued for kidnapping. who would sue him anyway? could it be the psycho brother?

Who did he kidnap? Song Yi? It's not kidnapping if she wanted to be "kidnapped"

Lawyer jang will come to the rescue i suppose

I've seen very few asian dramas but as far a I know their sex scenes are not as exposed as in 'telenovelas', right?.
So my take on how the so-acclaimed bed scene would be is: soft/tender kisses, whispering sweet words of love to each other followed by sheets covering the rest and camera zooming out +shooting the starry night. Not really up to byeontae's expecations  8->

Guest crazy4ywcfts

safiresea said: Just had a quick thought and want to put it out there in case anyone knows.  But a while back someone mentioned that at the end of the Intro in the background is the word in green "I Love You"....I re-watched an episode recently and I see that in that spot there's two set, one is blinking red the other green, they don't look like the same words.  Soooo just out of curiosity does anyone know what the other red words mean?  Could it have a link to the words "I Love You" and give it more meaning???....

Great MV! Look what this drama has done to me...smiling like silly while watching this..

safiresea said: Ok, so I've been stalking this show in all kinds of places....and one of the places I stalk is Youtube MV........of all the MV this has got to be my favorite so far, it's really the only FUN take on their relationship which is really adorable....and the song used is really catchy and cute...I wish they have a song like this in the OST.  Anyways, there's a lot of show dialog here that I would LOVE it if someone here can redo it with sub so we can understand the context a little better?  Also, if we make it to the 4th Round COUPLE CONTEST and the theme is MV/Video....this would be the one I use.  So yes, a redo with SUB would be great!!!!
(I embeded the video but it's not showing here? So here's the 

safiresea said: Just had a quick thought and want to put it out there in case anyone knows.  But a while back someone mentioned that at the end of the Intro in the background is the word in green "I Love You"....I re-watched an episode recently and I see that in that spot there's two set, one is blinking red the other green, they don't look like the same words.  Soooo just out of curiosity does anyone know what the other red words mean?  Could it have a link to the words "I Love You" and give it more meaning???....

just my final thoughts :)
If there are so many hints in the script, maybe is not by chance that in the begining of episod 19, it is his meeting with Heo Gyun, who said that he is like his character Hong Gildong; maybe this is what he will became - the korean people will accept and recognize him as a hero and he will live happily ever after in the midst of koreans :) so he not just find the love of his life, friends and family, but also find a nation to integrate!!! :) 
what a great story it will be! not only about romantic love, but also about friendship love, family love, and, last but not least, about love between nations and even between species (humans and aliens) :))))

Guest delicatehan

Oh god... I really love Songyi's bedroom design :x :x :x

Especially the pillows on her bed ;;) ;;) ;;) and her make-up table too =P~ =P~ =P~ and also her closet room :x :x :x

oh and Songyi's PJ tooo :x :x :x

Okay I love all the design like seriously they're so perfect and niceeeeeeeeeeeee :) :) :) :)

Guest ennaiv24

I wonder if I am the only one who’s been very sentimental since the beginning of this week, knowing that YWCFTS is already nearing its end. I was looking at some photos and video clips of the sweetest scenes in the series and I couldn’t help but fall in love not just with the chemistry between Cheon Song Yi and Do Min Joon but also with the chemistry between Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun. :) I know they’re both professionals and everything they have been doing in the series is scripted, but it makes me wonder how they really feel for each other. I mean, they’re just humans and there are just certain things about being human that we cannot control. When they act out their scenes, they need to internalize and put themselves in the shoes of the characters that they portray, so when Do Min Joon is in love, Kim Soo Hyun has to feel that he is really in love so that everything he’s supposed to do and say in front of the camera would seem natural (like the kissing scenes). Maybe at the back of Kim Soo Hyun’s mind, he’s uttering exactly the same words that the princess from 400 years ago uttered to her Lord—maybe Kim Soo Hyun wished that he had been born seven years earlier so he could be the same age as Jun Ji Hyun, or that he wanted to ask Jun Ji Hyun to wait for him to get a little older so he could finally love her. But the saddest part is that Jun Ji Hyun is already married and Kim Soo Hyun was one of her invited guests to her wedding.

God I’m so in love with this series I’m turning weirder and weirder every single day.

Anyway, I am keeping my fingers crossed that we are going to have nothing less than the best ending for this drama. I believe the writer would not have kept our emotions high on cloud nine all this time only to disappoint us in the end. Just keep the faith! :)

Archived