[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm re-watching the episodes to see if i can see any hints (i'm horrible at these kind of stuff so i doubt i'll find anything. In episode 5 these words from the book that MJ is reading come up on screen without voice over:

"If there is no love, how can there be an happy ending?"

Does that mean that if there is love than we will have our happy ending? ahahah

Let's hope!!

So the miracle will happen when there is love :)

Guest safiresea

...........WAITING for ANY news of this show is killing me!!! Where is the preview alreaddddyyyyyy....huhuhuhuhu
Also, a thought...when they say SY & MJ looks mad at each other in the cab....I take that MJ probably pretty much told her no, he's not going anywhere...therefore SY is pissed off cause she just couldn't convince him.  She wants him to live, he wants to stay, bicker, bicker....oh so cuteee these two.....kiss & makeup already  :x :-* :x :-*

Guest safiresea

Ok, so I've been stalking this show in all kinds of places....and one of the places I stalk is Youtube MV........of all the MV this has got to be my favorite so far, it's really the only FUN take on their relationship which is really adorable....and the song used is really catchy and cute...I wish they have a song like this in the OST.  Anyways, there's a lot of show dialog here that I would LOVE it if someone here can redo it with sub so we can understand the context a little better?  Also, if we make it to the 4th Round COUPLE CONTEST and the theme is MV/Video....this would be the one I use.  So yes, a redo with SUB would be great!!!!
(I embeded the video but it's not showing here? So here's the link: 

)

Guest Veby OktiaH

it feels like ages since the last time i checked out this thread and wow, it reached pages 864 already.anyway i read back the posts on the previous pages, especially the preview text part. it said when CSY was away DMJ felt something strange with his body. It got me thinking...will he be fine if CSY is around? will that mean that having CSY by his side will make him just fine staying on earth (except his occasional superpower loss) or in other word...not disappear so they can grow old together just like what he wished for?i'm feeling excited but sad at the same time because the drama is coming to an end. this really is the best drama i've ever watched!!

Guest starhyukey

I don't think they will give us the preview from episode 20, maybe the crew still busy.

OMG waiting is killing me.....

Can't breath.......

Maybe I need to go to hospital

Guest PrischaN

# Still Pretend not to see all the spoiler pics and speculation endings # Anyone from Indonesia here? I want to ask you where to buy the soon coming YWCFAS Cut Director DVD in Jakarta or Bandung? Aquarius? Gramedia? I know that it is easy to buy Kdrama DVD in Kuala Lumpur as I often go there (in Midvalley, etc). However, I want to purchase it at local store. Plizzzzzz .... S.O.S me (whether it will have happy or sad ending, I still want to have it as my most memorable DVD collection, if it ends in a very heartbreaking way, then I just build a special YWCFAS DVD museum as a reminder of the BIG tragedy, so simple, isn't it?

Maybe you can get the dvd at gramedia, they usually sell korean drama series.but i don't know if aquarius sell that dvd or not

So for uncomplete information..

Anyway how can we survive till the preview come tonight?I'm waiting line account to send the preview of ep 20... [-O<

Guest ilikemangoss

The chemistry between our OTP is seriously no joke considering everyone's be sippin' on that byuntae koolaidd.
=)) WE WANT A SCENE LIKE THIS:star5-00212.jpg
  They just work so well together onscreen AND offscreen...
131231_ycfts_2.png

Guest safiresea

@verona ....THANKS!!!  That's awsome...Yeah, I have a pretty strong feeling that a video competition is coming up next for the 4th Round....they are judging right now, tallying all votes from round 1, 2, and 3...the top votes will move forward to round 4. The result probably won't be out till Weds...we got pretty strong votes in all three, placing 3rd and 4th, so I'm expecting us to move forth, yah!  <:-P <:-P .....unless they're only choosing 3 couples, which I doubt it.

Guest krcodai

BTS pics, not spoiler (previous eps :P )

3542346567_d9737ae1_1393145072844.jpg

I dont remember exactly which ep but this pic (depends on MJ's clothes) maybe after the scene our couple kissed and he got sick :))
I guess they were too busy to change their clothes, he still was wearing pijama to go to eat (for your information, they are eating Samgaetang - ginseng-chicken-soup :(( makes me want to eat too)

web_3745428243_e77d44a7_web_28412326_7b5
cre: DC

Archived