[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

Park writer-nim, just tell me that you're a silent reader on this freaking awesome thread, right? You can edit or change everything that you want. JUST GIVE ME HAPPY ENDING & YOU'RE GONNA BE MY ENDLESS LOVE 4EVER T__T

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aidsincera said: Indeed!
I love the preview of YWCFTS because the PD-nim & SBS are smart enough to troll us. So, basically preview means helping the audience who's missing SY & DMJ so badly before it's airing on Wednesday & Thursday. :D

Don't worry, PD-nim & Writer-nim of YWCFTS never treating us as if we are stupid. They are always succeeded beyond all our expectation. They're also good enough to kept the plot on the track.
So, enjoy the preview and try to refreshing this thread every minute, like I did!! I repeat once again people... EVERY MINUTE!!

*I'm officially go crazy*

:))

Information on the OST/DVD from YesAsia:

[DVD]
-뮤직비디오 5편, 에필로그 3편 수록
Music Video
-[Official MV] My Destiny –린 (LYn)
-[Official MV] 별처럼 – 케이윌 (K.Wil)l
-[Official MV] 안녕 – 효린(씨스타)
-[Official MV] 오늘 같은 눈물이 – 허각
-[Official MV] 너의 모든 순간 – 성시경

The Official MV for Seong Shi Kyeong has not yet been released right?

rambutan said: I have been watching this drama all over again in preparation for the last two episodes, and a new idea came up after watching ep. 16. The scene at the end of ep. 16 showed CSY waiting for someone at the Namsan restaurant, “100 days later”. At the end of episode 16, we were told DMJ had to leave planet earth in a month. This loose end needs to be tied up. My guess is that the drama would end with the two lovers celebrating at Namsan restaurant together. By then, DMJ would have fully acclimatised to earth and lost his earthly powers. In other words, he became an earthling and would age and eventually die like any other earthlings. 

Guest PrischaN

Usually they release the video preview tonight. so be patient ^^

Last week they released preview at 9.00 pm KST.

I hope they already finished editing so the preview will be release soon...huaaaaa i feel excited and lost at the same time bcause the drama is nearing the end. Gonna miss CSY and DMJ so much :((

Guest ennaiv24

The news saying that the production team has made some minor edits in the final script for the sake of netizens only proves that we really have a say on how YWCFTS is going to end. That's quite a relief. :) Now that they have already finalized the script for the final episode, I guess all our theories about the finale from this post onwards won't have a bearing on Episode 21 anymore. While I understand that it's impossible for the writer to please each of us (considering all the crazy endings we pleaded him to write), I am confident that he knew what we've all been wanting from him and that is nothing but a happy ending for our Do Min Joon and Cheon Song Yi. The fact that he edited his final script for our sake somewhat gives us an idea that we are going to get what we want for the finale. :) 

Guest iechamay

I hope CSY will not get back with CEO Ahn's entertainment :-?? :-?? :-??

totally agree, song yi ya just create new agency with minjoon!!!

Guest spicystrawberry

ruzikie

said:

ilwoo_aein

said:

class="content-title"

“Man from the Stars” Final Episode Script Completed

The teaser for the 20th episode has already been uploaded on SBS’ official website. In the clip, the identity of Kim Soo Hyun (Do Min Joon) is slowly being revealed to the public, and in the center of the buzz, he is taken away by the investigators for threatening the life of Jun Ji Hyun (Chun Song Yi). Worried about her lover, Jun Ji Hyun is trying to stay close to Kim Soo Hyun and help him.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/25/man-from-the-stars-final-episode-script-completed/

I just hope that this has a better ending, in fact, an OPPOSITE ending to what we were given with "Stairway to Heaven".
My god, I can't believe that they decided to end that show on such a downer. If they were going to do it that way, then they should have never named the show "Stairway to Heaven". It felt more like a show that would be called "One Hell of a Stairway".lol

Guest janeunbi

I just hope that this has a better ending, in fact, an OPPOSITE ending to what we were given with "Stairway to Heaven".

My god, I can't believe that they decided to end that show on such a downer. If they were going to do it that way, then they should have never named the show "Stairway to Heaven". It felt more like a show that would be called "One Hell of a Stairway".lol

Then we will not buy the dvd...o cmon pls happy ending only

Archived