[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

coffeebin said: Mannnn, since I've join Soompi, in every good drama I've observed that people are often lunatic/insane, lost mind, lost way, house is untidy, dressing is sleazy, furniture is destroyed/broken, children/husband are neglected [if we have], some questions are often asked: "what would I do after drama ends?", "how my heart can handle this?"..., some requests are often raised: "please take me to hospital", "please give me some medicine of antianxiety"... :)) :)) :)). seeing future soooo gloomyyyy :))
The funniest thing is I could see those phenomenon exactly repeated in the next good drama :)) :)) Poor husband, poor kids, poor future :)) :))
My husband stated that he wont watch with me any dramas anymore. Hmmm UNBELIEEVAABLEE

tumblr_mytffng3nK1qa43pao1_250.gif

pSCwMlZ.gif

wx6luvp1nsrl426kbhqk.gif saaaaary.gif

Hurm... Really??

JF59o5g.giftumblr_n0oqjpift21revobio1_400.gif

tumblr_mznfl05OJF1se1phdo10_250.gif

Meh... Alien or not You're still man.....

star15-00202a.jpg

DMJ : Can't help it after all.

In Conclusion....
                                                                       tumblr_n1bj8lfa5K1qbxx00o1_250.gif

So the written preview says that the moment CSY is somewhere else, DMJ's body will start feeling strange/weak and everyone's assuming that he needs her by his side lol, that could be it or we're going overboard again.
And about the recent boat shooting, they're probably reconstructing the crime scene (Han Yoo Ra's murder)

Awe gosh, I am really going miss my weekly dose of CSY and DMJ. CSY was so easily relatable despite her being a Top Star. :) I often find that I feel very distant from characters who are Top Stars even though I enjoy shows with those kinds of characters. She totally seems like someone you'd like to be friends with, not because she's a top stars but because if you see her heart, it's really beautiful. She won't backstab you and she will care for you. I just wish that SM could see that. Although the one catch is that you'd have to deal with her ego. :) but she's harmless in a way. DMJ - there are days when I want to beat him for being slow on the uptake when it comes to love and CSY. However, he is so well mannered having lived for 400 yrs... So I have to give him mad props for that.

Tasya May said: coffeebin said: Mannnn, since I've join Soompi, in every good drama I've observed that people are often lunatic/insane, lost mind, lost way, house is untidy, dressing is sleazy, furniture is destroyed/broken, children/husband are neglected [if we have], some questions are often asked: "what would I do after drama ends?", "how my heart can handle this?"..., some requests are often raised: "please take me to hospital", "please give me some medicine of antianxiety"... :)) :)) :)). seeing future soooo gloomyyyy :))
The funniest thing is I could see those phenomenon exactly repeated in the next good drama :)) :)) Poor husband, poor kids, poor future :)) :))
My husband stated that he wont watch with me any dramas anymore. Hmmm UNBELIEEVAABLEE

Guest PhylbertC

Written preview is out so today we are going to see the video preview right? :-? And as soon as it is out we will watch it over and over again until the live streaming is on, read and see the live scaps and gifs posted here, re watch the raw video, wait a coiple of hrs for the whole eng subs video and watch it again and again lol :)) ..i will miss this kind of routine when this drama ends.. :-< DMJ and CSY thank you again for giving us a one of a kind kdrama! And we hope to see you both very soon on another project together. I feel like crying just thinking its the last 2 epi :(( I will Really miss them .. do manager i need a hug now .teleport here Right now =)) Sawrry for my crazy post :)>-

hell59 said: Tasya May said: coffeebin said: Mannnn, since I've join Soompi, in every good drama I've observed that people are often lunatic/insane, lost mind, lost way, house is untidy, dressing is sleazy, furniture is destroyed/broken, children/husband are neglected [if we have], some questions are often asked: "what would I do after drama ends?", "how my heart can handle this?"..., some requests are often raised: "please take me to hospital", "please give me some medicine of antianxiety"... :)) :)) :)). seeing future soooo gloomyyyy :))

Guest princesskitty

i think the engagement ring is gorgeous. not the typical BAM IN YO FACE BIG 100 CARAT DIAMOND RING.
i wish didier dubot would open an international website for people outside of korea :( 

Quite a few keep asking me about my opinion cocerning the ending and since it’s probably been the most discusses topic and Kdramaland for the past few weeks I’ve decided to humour you with my  delusional thoughts.

Frankly, I don’t even dare to guess. I think MJ being somehow “reborn” or “remade” seems to be a little bit of a stretch but all is possible in this show. MJ losing some of his abilities (like long life,…) and becoming partially or almost human seems plausible, too. SY leaving with MJ to his planet not so much and who knows maybe his famous comet won’t even arrive.

tumblr_n1iyg0J2801s8t96qo10_500.png

However, what makes me really worried is MJ’s vision of him disappearing. It’s been so long since he had any vision and they always occur when SY is involved or when he touches her or something related to her, most of all he has never been wrong in his visions before and that freaks me out. Sometimes it almost seems like he wants to make them happen thinking it Fate or whatever it’s called on KMT 184.05. Remember, when he voluntarily stepped in front of the car only to make his vision come true? But it gives me hope that he somehow will finally learn to take his Fate into his own hands.  I hope he won’t kill anyone with his powers in SY’s defence and disappear.

tumblr_n1iyg0J2801s8t96qo9_500.png

"It’s actually two trees with their roots entangled. They grow like one big tree.This one is camellia and that’s Japanese cinnamon." - MJ

"They are two different species. But it’s still possible." - SY

Archived