[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually come to think about it, it does makes sense that the police will haul DMJ to the police station. Esp after what he did in the hospital, administering procedures on his own without "consent" from the doctors and patient (normally don't the guardian have to sign some consent form). Creating a chaos by moving all the equipment in the ER. Whatever the reason may be, everyone saw them disappear together, whether it's against CSY's will or not as a 3rd party it's not obvious.

But the flip side to look at it now is it has always been DMJ that is protecting CSY from harm. Now it's CSY's turn to protect DMJ right? I wonder what kind of "excuse" they can come up with to prevent DMJ's alien truth be exposed.

Lawyer Jang to the rescue too!

The only think that this series is over I'd be in all my states
And I do that by the end I could cry tears of joy and not sadness I admit I am an addict can be a little hope and my dream would be
Do min joon that is alive and is with Song Yi unni
8->

1920499_1439620322941546_2014742075_n.jp kawaiii!!!!!!

@wordswoo:

I just noticed that on the valentine's day contest, CSY name needs to be corrected. At the moment, it is Choi, not Cheon.

I can't edit the post now but i think it's ok since in korea they have different name spelling like yi to lee, jeon to jun, cheon to choi etc.

Btw. Im excited and at the samd time sad about this drama this week. Haist

people here are getting crazier by the day (or maybe, by the hour) anticipating the end. :)

patiently waiting for the HAPPY ENDING, while preparing a backup plan for the writers in case we don't get what we want!
>:)

Guest krcodai

people say that right now DMJ is filming an outdoor scene in Ilsan (near a subway station) but with BAREFOOT!!!!!!!
wth???????????
he already lost his power so he teleports to middle of nowhere again? :))

ps. korean fans in DC dont want to upload spoiler pics :(( but I want to see :((

edit: upload pic but where is he??????????

2039698714_6bb15142.png
cre: DC

@briseis i wanted to quote your post but too hard to clean up the images specially when I'm replying via mobile hehehe. Anyways, yeah I think too the plants were a distraction and the biggest hint were really the trees. Or it could also mean that the plants who are "alone"/on their own are starting to wilt to drive the point that in order to survive it has to co-exist with something else. It's definitely one heck of an expensive, meticulous project to just be used as a centerpiece. Plus that conversation at the island about the 2 trees of different species yet they can co-exist is too much of a tease/coincidence ;) surely writer won't just throw in that random analogy.

Even the old bowl and the vase that SY broke clumsily, MJ thought of them as priceless and he could not believe how they could be gone just like that, but it could be another hint to MJ that what's really priceless to him is SY.

The premonition would happen, I think that will be the last big conflict before writer and PD give us our much requested happy ending :)

Now...back to my crazy/wild ideas...the boat scene, what if it's someone else's event (wedding or could even be victory party for SY's comeback) and since that was where MJ first saved her she might try to do something stupid thinking that wherever MJ is he would come to save her (errrr then again maybe not, too New Moon-ish scenario -- lol yet another movie reference and I will make a bad scriptwriter -- I lack originality).

If someone drops the bomb in this thread, this thread will run like do menijyo heart rates when he was sick for the first time after the kissing scene. dugun dugun :-\"

argggggghhhhhhhh WHERE IS MY WEDNESDAYYYYY ?????? WHERE IS THE PREVIEWWWWWW ????????? :(( :(( :((

Guest jshen312

So any recent news about JJH signing with KSH's Keyeast agency? Or is this an old rumor that will never happen?
Just curious. Anyway, go YWCFTS!!! :)

krcodai said: people say that right now DMJ is filming an outdoor scene in Ilsan (near a subway station) but with BAREFOOT!!!!!!!
wth???????????
he already lost his power so he teleport to middle of nowhere again? :))

ps. korean fans in DC dont want to upload spoiler pics :(( but I want to see :((

wait, a man with a black and white jacket ?? :-/

are my eyes just that bad or it looks like one of SY's printed jackets? Don't recall MJ ever wearing BW prints...maybe they exchanged clothes for him to escape? That doesn't jive with the text preview that with SY away for a bit he collapsed.

But then the thought of them exchanging clothes...hmmmm

;)

NhicarT said:

krcodai

said: people say that right now DMJ is filming an outdoor scene in Ilsan (near a subway station) but with

BAREFOOT

!!!!!!!

wth???????????

he already lost his power so he teleport to middle of nowhere again?

:)

)

ps. korean fans in DC dont want to upload spoiler pics

:(

( but I want to see

(

Guest linhnlt

NhicarT said:

krcodai

said: people say that right now DMJ is filming an outdoor scene in Ilsan (near a subway station) but with

BAREFOOT

!!!!!!!

wth???????????

he already lost his power so he teleport to middle of nowhere again?

:)

)

ps. korean fans in DC dont want to upload spoiler pics

( but I want to see

(

luv_ssh said: Based on previous rom-com that I've watched, most of it have HAPPY ending..So I have good feeling that this YWCFTS also will have great/happy ending ever out of all rom-com drama's that listed below :
My Love Patzzi 2002 -- Happy EndingAttic Cat 2003 -- Happy EndingFullHouse 2004 -- Happy EndingSamsoon 2005 -- Happy EndingMy Girl 2005/2006 -- Happy EndingBad Family 2006 -- Happy EndingFantasy Couple 2006 -- Happy EndingCoffee Prince 2007 -- Happy EndingHong Gil Dong 2008 -- Sad Ending (but considered it as Saegeuk drama)You're Beautiful 2009 -- Happy EndingMy Girlfriend is Gumiho 2010 -- Happy EndingSecret Garden 2010/2011 -- Happy Ending (one of the best ending in Kdrama Land)Greatest Love 2011 -- Happy EndingProtect My Boss 2011 -- Happy EndingRooftop Prince 2012 -- Sad EndingMaster Sun 2013 -- Happy Ending

And here come You Who Come from Another Star 2013/2014 ---> HAPPY ENDING [-O< [-O< [-O<

And please no remake of this drama to other type of version without both lead actor/actress :-L 

Archived