[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So from the second teaser we learn that our main alien hero is her first love,she is talking about her first love and saying that she even now remembers the guy from back then,curious if she remembers his face or only the figure as in hight,hair colour but not the face :-? from the teaser i get the feeling she doesn't know/remember his face but that she will recognize him on a karmic leavel to say so from what she said in her interview...I also hope it would say why our hero ended on Earth,why didn't he leave when he could i don't know,repair his spaceship or something :)) ,is he on a quest as well?is that his true appereance or he masked himself to blend?That's why i love this type of fantastic stories,they are full of potential and there are no rules set in stone like in other more realist genre,the writer has free hand in establishing their own rulles..kinda sad that some writers start with a good idea and can actually create a magic world were there are no limits but don't have the imagination and originality to take it to another level..hope this one will be full of surprises:x

The two teasers now have me SERIOUSLY excited for this Drama. To this aging ahjussi JJH looks even better now than she did when she was a Sassy Girl, and the chance to see her and KSH together again for several weeks instead of half a movie is great. 

@lhynne "Child Actress Kim Soo hyun will play the younger version of  Song Yi Chun"
That's Kim SO Hyun. It took me absolutely AGES to stop confusing  Kim SOO Hyun's name with hers  and now they're both in the same drama? Aaargh! :D  :-/

lhynne said:@stuartjmz...Hahha...thanks for pointing it out...there's actually a lot of actors/actress/scriptwriter named Kim Soo hyun so I get confused as well 

Yeah, I've been a fan of Kim SO Hyun since seeing her in I Miss You, but hadn't heard of Kim SOO Hyun until I saw his thread here when I joined a couple of months ago and at first thought it was another version of her name 
:\">

Archived