Super Junior Siwon and SNSD's Taeyeon fan thread

evok

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest taenglovesme

@evok
i don't know unnie, Yunho's eyebrow does look like Siwon's in that captured pic. As for me, i already know that's Yunho and Taeyeon coz i watched the video a long time ago lmao.

Guest chaind27

video 32 "already become like this" the meaning of that post could be he's already in relationship "sweet dreams baby" is so implying to his gf..not fans :))and in 2013 taeyeon post a bunny with her #dontbesick and "kiss i got a friend" so after taeyeon lonely period on i got a boy promotion period she might be getting back together..match with taewon timeline which been discussed before. yay!bc the lack of moment in 2014, i'm questioning are they still together or not..but after that teddy bear and bunny expression moment, i'm pretty sure they are still together hehehe

Kobe still give us, taewon fans a beautiful moment, even this year siwon not coming, but we got meaningful hints from taeyeon itself also tiffany pointing bunny to taeyeon :D daebak! 
anyway i just realize taewon youtube channel has thousand viewers, i hope many people will support them :)

Guest zoek

I'll have to retweet it! I'm just never on twitter!! its the last thing from my list of things to check! haha 
Baekhyun?? He likes Taeyon? Stalking? when was this?? update! I feel like I have neglected this forum!!  :((

Guest benk4reds

Hahaha so it's yunho...wew from side, he seems like siw :D

Think back again of possibility Taewon break-up, i'm kind of delulu here...

Maybe donghae dated one of snsd members also but they broke-up and as donghae's besties, it's also effected Taewon's relationship....i remembered you said, @evok, that DH's treatment to Tae was changed but the reason was DH knew about the Taewon's broke-up....

And the members who was closed with DH before is jess and yoona...i think it's more of yoona than jess because jess is still look close with siw...if you are in siw's position then i don't think you will act so friendly with girl that broke your bestie's heart :)

Anyway i'm sorry for my delulu thoughts haha...

About taewon, i keep believe they are still in relationship until now...of course there were ups and downs of their relationship, it's normal for couples when they argue then they will give more space to their bf/gf....but i think the difference is Tae, she tried more to their relationship than before...remember Tae promised on radio show early 2013, their relationship will be be different when they are together again...i think Tae is so in love with siw now, maybe because Tae become more mature and realize the meaning of relationship :)

Guest benk4reds

And about Baek, if he likes Tae so much, i wonder if he doesn't know Taewon relationship...is it possible?

I mean, he must have heard gossip about Taewon in SM but why he keeps doing it ?

Yeah i agree with the word "cutely weird" hahaha no offense to exostand :D

@benk4reds

ıts more clear now.. I dont know how we missed his post from september.. ıt was obvious photo and message implying a girlfriend in his life! he cant break-up with his lover 15 days ago but suddenly share a message and photo like this... that means at august the one who broke-up with gf was Dong and maybe Eun too.. Hee was keep looking at Siw too bc as a best friend possibly he was near him after break-up breakdown.. also Hee was saying they? were crying... ıts Dong type.. you know he is a crybaby! :) maybe he said that to make it obivous.. ıt was Dong! I dont know his past with Yoona or Jess.. for able to understand it people has to look at his changing behaviours after august 2011 near this girls.. maybe ıts another girl..

anyway but at 11th month Siw and Tae's relation also changed.. we saw 4 event and a lot of tension in this 2 months break.. they were together until sept but I dont know what but smth happened and 2 months later we saw their relation already changed! ıt was so clear... ıf Jess and Tae's friendship finished bc of the guys.. maybe ıt was jess and as a couple friends, smth happened and boys & girls relation broke-up also ıt finished jess and Tae friendship but Siw was keep hanging out with Dongh and I didnt see any weird action, behaviour from dongh near SNSD girls.. he was only giving reaction to Siw and Tae tension.. so maybe that person was not from SNSD! I dont know..

Baek is very interesting case.. I missed last year incidents, I really wonder how ıt started , I saw some moments which Baek is giving some little glances to Tae but did he ever say, I like Taeyeon nuna or she is my ideal type? ıf he said ok.. ıf not, ıs ıt all fanfiction?  ıts so obvious he has admiration to Tae but ıs ıt love? or admiring her as a nuna? or being fan of her as little brother? everyone knows she has bf!! there is serious rumors about it, thats why everyone keep trying to find her bf! ıts Siw or not, ıf she has one, SM idols has to know it, of course ıf they didnt have to really act secretive near newbie groups! but he has to know she has someone in her life! so ıs he really in love with her or ıt was only smth exaggarated by fans!?

also you know Siw also replied his quote that he took from Tae's IG! after Baek, he suddenly shared that moment and answered him.. no one start to simple message with saying That's right. It's starting from now on :^) let's all fighting! who is right?.. only Baek said ıts the start now! at same day. do I wrong? I dont know exo posts!  also like Tae, maybe Baek has some connection with Siwon too.. that makes me thing, they are both seeing him as a little brother that they care and protect and Baek is maybe fan of this couple bc they are acting so sincere, protective and close to him! or he dont have any idea about them or she has bf in somewhere reality, or he dont care bc ıts not love!

Guest andreca

@evok , @benk4reds
it makes sense that the guy who broke up with his GF in 2011 was Donghae. There were rumours about him and Jessica and also Yoona. I know he dated Sica for sure because a K elf told me a long time ago but I dont know about Yoona. Maybe it was her, and thats why Siwon doesnt interact with Yoona that much now, Siwon and Hae are very close friends and it makes sense if Siwon took his side. But for some reason Heechul is acting weird with Jessica too, they were really close friends before but it looks like they had a fight and  are not close anymore... so weird. I think the relationship between some SUJU members and SNSD girls is not as close as before and I think is because there were break ups between them. Tiff, Seo and Tae still close with SUJU tough so Im guessing Taewon are in good terms and hopefully dating ;)
Also, about the Baekhyun thing, I wouldnt pay attention to it because  I doubt she would date someone younger than her and with such an obsessive fandom.  Baekhyun loves the attention and he is good with fanservice, I bet he knows that a lot of people ship him with Tae and thats why he is posting those things on instagram on purposse for the fans. Im sure he likes Taeyeon and admires her but thats it, besides other EXO members have said that he is very flirty and likes a lot of girls so I dont think his "crush" on Taeyeon means anything 

@andreca

yeah SJ guys and SNSD girls has very complicated past, they grown together and like a school members there was some interactions, close friendships, some broken relationships... sones and elfs dont want to think them as people who are close to each other but ıts impossible all of them spend their years side by side.. even before debut, they were SM students who were keep seeing each other everyday and there was few group under SM so between this people not expecting some emotional bonds or crisis is too much !.. yeah SNSD girls are not close with them like old days, still they are close with Kyu, Siw, Dong and Eun but others are formal friendship.. Hee was close with girls but now he is acting so strange to SNSD . he keeps bashing them at tv shows, he said at wgm another newbie group is best group of Korea, added according to me... he is acting like he dont like SNSD girls anymore, he is only close with Tae and sometimes Sunny but Hee also not close with SJ guys too.. he is close with Siw and sometimes go near them but I feel there is some distance between Hee and Sj guys...

some people think Taeny is created by SM, I dont believe it she only acts happy near her and Sunny, no one force them to act like close friend but SM sometimes pushing fan's favorite shippings... Exo fans like his interest to Tae maybe SM said to him use it bc your fans want it.. I dont know..

today DongH shared this

Getting ready for a new performance :)

924359_676898135678992_1319221951_n.jpg

and Siwon is at Busan..ıf he is not practising with them that means he wont be with them at next performance also that means he will return back soon! :(

Guest MeyS

Hey guys did you notice a pict when Tts attend suju concert..just take a look where is taeng's hand and siwon's hand lol :D =))

Guest wontaegang

Hiii guys~ ^^

Newbie here ;;)

I am silent reader in this forum for a long time :) and I cannot express in words, I therefore never appears ;))

I just made ​​this acc, I will still read it, but it's hard to convey what I wanted to say. hahaha

I'm not confident in providing comments bcz you're all very smart in giving hints! ^:)^ =D>

Guest benk4reds

Ahh that picture is one of my favourite because there was lack of Taewon's public photo...

We can't tell if Taewon hands held together but it's sure one of TTS girls were supporting her bf...if it's not, why didn't other SNSD girls joined? :)

Guest chaind27

@benk4reds my dirty mind says they not held hans but byuntaeyeon touch siwon butt and siwon try to release tae hand from his butt.. haha i'm sorry  :)

Archived