[Drama 2013] Her Legend / Her Myth 그녀의 신화

StaRix

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leaaaaa

@jina_bing_bang Yay!!! I am happy you will!! Thanks. One person more to talk abt this drama and it looks really promising.  Totally happy now xD
Good... phew hehe at least it will be fun to see if I was right.  :)
Anyway, Idk, I have the feeling he is more like KyungHee...left his lover, left his 'family' behind, felt betrayed bc his friend is a heir and marries a rich woman to become more successful. More importantly, he recognised his former lover and just sent them a freaking bag with a card. What was that abt? I can't see JungSoo like that. The only thing they probably have both similar is their dreams and going after it. I can see him as someone who will betray Jin ho later to get his company?! Since he has no kids it could be that he uses his daughter after finding out abt their relationsip.

@jina_bing_bangCould you please help me with this?.... :(Hope you don't mind. But I believe this article contains the rating, but I just wanna make sure. I show '0.757%'. You don't have to translate all it. Just please read that part, and please confirm if it is really the rating.. Thank you so so so so much! :)
Here's the article: http://news.nate.com/view/20130806n11015
And here's the part where I see the '%'편, ‘그녀의 신화’의 첫 방송 시청률은 0.757%(닐슨코리아, 유료방송가입가구 기준)을 기록하며, 미약한 시청률 수치를 보였으나 향후 상승 곡선을 탈 수 있을지 귀추가 주목된다.

Guest Yang_EunBi

It is also now out on GoodDrama... Epsiode 1 with subs... http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/her-legend-episode-1

and also here: http://korean-eps.com/her-legend-ep-1-eng-sub-broadcast-network-by-jtbc/

Esp for those who can't watch it on Dramafever... :)

so fast with the subs! thank you so much for the link!

Episode 2 tonight at 21:50 KST!!! Here's the link for the live stream... http://www.jtbc.co.kr/onair/onair.aspx?cloc=jtbc
I won't be here starting tonight to do the live stream, but I'll definitely be back in the morning (KST) :D
@elegance1@kristalperi@LilyDamonful@TRAN@suchadiva42@Schoolers@laquetahodge@Harukogirl@Mangoberrie@benii@kaiskloset@leaaaaa@Yang_EunBi@jina_bing_bang
I hope I didn't forget someone to mention... Thanks! :)
1002339_211890982301823_1569440000_n.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20130805n34384

Guest leaaaaa

Hi everyone...sorry I just came home. lol ok missed 8 min from the drama><
Ok, let's start with my lil recapping!!
Dunno what happened but uncle got beaten and then it iseems like the woman saved the girl. They are eating ice-cream. JungSoo tells her abt her parents. It is night and the woman  brings her to her old home. Cute, JS is happy. :) She takes a book and then they go to Mrs Kim's house (the woman dunno her first name)

Guest leaaaaa

Todays livesstream is not as good as yesterdays. Hopefully bc many people are watching! :
They cook and have a sweet talk.
Ten JS gets into the the hospital bc of her pains. Mrs Kim calls the family. They come. Mrs Kim pays the hospital bills and then gets home. At home she is sad and remembers JS  while eating the rest meal. heheh we can already see that she loves JS. How couldn't see?! The girl is cute xD
Next day, Aunt seems 'sick'.Dunno if it is not just an act tho. JS and Uncle get home again. Bitchy aunt again..tsss
And Brat is a Brat again. Good acting there!! 

Guest leaaaaa

Next day, Mrs Kim goes to JS' old home...Awww they are cleaning up the house. Throwing out everything. Mrs Kim collects some of JS old possessions like a stuffed pink bunny!! Sweet :)
Awww now JS is in aunts room. Made her some food. Sweet girl. Apparently aunt is 'sick' and lies in bed.JS remembers how her Mom showed her what to cook when sick. So nice of her wanting to cook something for the aunt!!! She looks for honey. Can't find it. Heheh the older bro is back..talks Engl again. He asks her if she looks for 'honey'? Uses 'hey girl' when he can't reach the honey on the cupboard...ofc the honey falls down when he reaches it. Breaks...ugh ofc Aunty gets angry. Suddenly not sick, huh?

Guest leaaaaa

Mrs Kim comes and kinda 'saves' her since Aunt gets quiet when she sees her. But Mrs Kim already heard her yellig at the poor girl.Mrs Kim and JS go out and the talk again. She gives JS her stuffed bunny. Tey two look so adorable behaving mother-daughter like xD Mrs Kim baught honey and JS gives it to the aunt who is lying in bed.
Mrs Kim talks to her husand on phone. I think she told hm that she found someone to adopt. O.o 
Aunt is bitching again. No wonder there. Oppa runs out of the house. lol even he fears his Mom.
Aunt goes back in her room. 
Mrs Kim buys shoes for JS!! Hehe cute!!

Guest leaaaaa

@Mangoberrie hahaha me too xD I hate too long childhood stories. Esp when I want to see the actors.lol  ^^ I think this one will end with this episode. :D
Oppa calls. Wants someting from JS. JS looks for it in the kitchen and finds money in one of the cupboards. Sigh....ofc the bitchy aunt comes in at that moment. Thinks she wants to steal it. Calls her Thief and slaps her and kicks er out of the house. Ugh....Poor girl cries..Soo sad :(Mrs Kim comes and sees the whole thing. Aunt and Mrs Kim talk. Dunno what the aunts tells but doesn't look something good. The face of Mrs Kim fells. She goes.JS runs cying after Mrs Kim's car and Mrs Kim stops in last min and hugs her. I think JS tells her to take her with her awww 

Guest leaaaaa

Next day, Aunt is at Mrs Kim house. Mrs gives her money. I think she gives JS away. Usually this would be sick but JS would grow up much better with Mrs Kim. :)
Aunt and Uncle talk. Uncle is sad. KH is bratty again when Aunt dresses JS nicely. KH is already a  bit jealous.Mrs Kim makes a room for JS and then goes over to the Eun's and takes JS with her. JS is sooo happy to see her new room. Hehe in the next scene she dresses JS pretty and cute!!

Guest leaaaaa

Aunt&KH comes to visit JS. KH doesn't want to. At JS new house, she gets jelly and rans out. Aunt follows. KH and her Mom fight and Mom slaps her. Prolly bc she said she thinks it is unfair...Kinda can feel foor her. lol  but just kinda...hehe se wants a better life. 
At night JS and Mrs Kim play hide and seek..soo cute. KH cries in her bed. 
Noooo, it ended...and I really thought the long preview was for this one -.-
Mrs Kim and JS get into the car accident. End. Preview again.
Wow..poor JS her happy life didn't take long ><  

Guest leaaaaa

Now, I am really curious abt the next week's episode. Today's was sweet, sad, and bitter at the same time.I really dislike the aunt. Esp when she is totally nice to JS after Mrs Kim takes her in. I can already see that KH will cause problems : /And I really hoped, that JS and Mrs Kim will have a sweet life as daughter and mother for a while. You can see that Mrs Kim tried hard. What will happen to her after the accident? I hope at the end of the drama, they will be mother and daughter like again but kinda think KH will destroy that : /   

Guest compasswise

This is Compass Wise. The person who made the best effort translation of the Relationship Chart and the Character Profile. Please note that it is not translated by Kim John Hoon Blog. It is translated by Choi Jung Won Fan Page in Facebook. I would appreciate it if Soompi needs to use it, please use proper credit, and put the chart at this sequence:(1) Relationship Chart(2) Character Profile for Choi Jung Won  Thank you.laquetahodge said: From the link @leaaaa provided, here are translated(sorry for repost) character charts & descriptions. All credit to Kim Jeong Hoon fan blog for postingtran2.jpg

Archived