[Drama 2013] Her Legend / Her Myth 그녀의 신화

StaRix

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was amazed to Google+! This was automatically created after I uploaded the pics above! I'm not that into Google+... I'm just using it for photos. That's where I upload my caps... :))
Just wanna share this. :D
fnsjndj-MOTION.gif 

Fdfd Sadfs

said:

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Watch 

[RAW] Her Legend Ep 1http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-her-legend-ep-1/

Guest leaaaaa

Sorry, something came up and I had to go. I couldn't reply earlier ><

StaRiX

said:

leaaaaa

said: @StaRIX My forum loads slower today. Haven't seen you message ><Np take your time ^^ and thanks to you too!! I think at least my recaps made a bit sense with your screenshots!! 

:\">

Aww I will miss u tomorrow >< it was nice knowing that someone else here is watching with you!!

Guest leaaaaa

OMG I can watch it on dramafever!! Awesome, it is one of the dramas which are not locked in my country! Most are ><
But that was fast!

Let's watch it ^^

Guest leaaaaa

hahaha nope. Go ahead. It's fun to read other people reactions. :)) :)
Spoiler:

Btw the real father is an a*** (I think I am not allowed to use swear words. lol)

Guest leaaaaa

It is ><

I think yes. at least the part about Jung Soo. But I am not sure if he was rich at the beginning or not, He could have left her to marry the rich woman...In the flashback, he wrote on the window 'if you can dream you can do it' after he said he wants to turn the company to an international brand...idk if that means he owns it already or not...

Guest leaaaaa

hahaha I love the older brother. He is cool xD I think Kyung Hee is just like that bc she thinks she is smarter than everyone...

Good morning everyone! Thank you so much for keeping this thread active! :) Sorry for the late reply... I fell asleep while uploading the long preview on Youtube! :))
Anyway, like what has been posted... Episode 1 with subs has been uploaded on DramaFever!! I didn't expect that will do it that fast! Thanks to them!! :xhttp://www.dramafever.com/drama/4308/1/Her_Legend/?ap=1
971005_10151585467161961_289364210_n.jpg

FIGHTING!! :)

laquetahodge said: I want to punch someone through this screen X(

This Kyung Hee is such a little brat...and idk even know why. The mom is being super rude, I get reasons for wanting Jung Soo out, but she has no right to act like that. But the brother is just hilarious

:))                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           I watched it a little late I had to pick my son up from football practice..  Oh I like what I see from the 1st episode, I surely can't wait until the next one.. especially when they meet. BTW laquetahodge" you took the words right out of my mouth. about that little brat Kyung Hee , I just kept on doing this  

Archived