[Drama 2013] Her Legend / Her Myth 그녀의 신화

StaRix

laquetahodge

said: @StaRix since DF is doing their drama club on Who Are You, the subs will be out faster. That's how DAC was subbed so quickly. Since they're not doing anything special for Her Legend, I doubt they'll sub it as quick. I'm still grateful for them subbing it though.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leaaaaa

Aww it seems like, I will be the only one here who will watch it live. lol
Does cable network mean that it is not as good as dramas from the big broadcasting network? Or are the people just biased like in if it comes from the 3 big networks, it must be much better? o.O

Guest leaaaaa

@laquetahodge Ahhh thanks for the info. I didn't know that. Now, I understand why I need Romance 1&2 had more skinship than the usual dramas. Do you know how they determine ratings? How did they determine for example the rating of I hear your Voice which was ca 23%? In my country, they just count in 5000 test households.

I unfortunately, I chose the wrong tvN dramas. Ugh they were BAD. lol 

leaaaaa said: @laquetahodge Ahhh thanks for the info. I didn't know that. Now, I understand why I need Romance 1&2 had more skinship than the usual dramas. Do you know how they determine ratings? How did they determine for example the rating of I hear your Voice which was ca 23%? In my country, they just count in 5000 test households.

I unfortunately, I chose the wrong tvN dramas. Ugh they were BAD. lol 

Her Legend will start in a few moment! Please join me if you have a time... It just so happened that I'll be here tonight!!! Here's the link for the live stream... http://www.jtbc.co.kr/onair/onair.aspx?cloc=jtbc|header|guide
@elegance1@kristalperi@LilyDamonful@TRAN@suchadiva42@Schoolers@laquetahodge@Harukogirl@Mangoberrie@benii@kaiskloset@leaaaaa@Yang_EunBi@NEWMARIO
I hope I was able to mention all. Thanks, chingus! :)
1004943_211397855684469_1870845091_n.jpg
cr: https://twitter.com/JTBC_drama

Guest leaaaaa

@staRIX thanks! Then let us hope for more than 1% lol
I amwatching atm. It starts in1997. Mother is singing in a bar at a beach. Daughter watches her from behind the curtains. Next scene is at their house in the morning. Mother wakes up  and sees her daughter next to her lying. she hugs her desperately. . Then they go out and talk abt sad stuff ( I think the father Appa is mentioned)

Guest leaaaaa

Daughter sees bags at the window and runs to them fascinated.At that moment an expensive car stops infront of the shop and a man&woman get out. Mother is shocked. 
Woah I think it is the father! 
Mother runs to the daughter to get her before the man sees her.  But too late. Ugh I think it is the father. They are distant but you can see that there was something between them.  

Guest leaaaaa

yup there was. Amother tries to get fast away with her daughter. She doesn't let her look at the man. Outside, the building a man comes and says that the man wants them to have that packet. It is a school bag. Daughter is happy.. Awww
Flashbacks...Yup, rich man and mother were once together. 
At home again, the daughter is soooo happy abt the bag. tries iit on etc...soo cute
At night, the mother gets bad headaches and..omg... she faints or dies? dunno yet. she is able to write something before she loses consciousness.
The story start quite dramatic...I like it 

Guest leaaaaa

Hehehe ok

Anyway, the drama startedsad but interesting! 
Another older man gets called that the mother is dead. (His wife is really bitchy) He comes helps with all the funeral things. Poor little girl. Then takes her home.
Another rich pair appears. Dunno who they are. They seem sad. I think it is bc they still weren't able to have kids...I think they just came out of a hospital

Guest leaaaaa

Lmao we got our english scene earlier than thaught xD
A little boy appears infront of the daughter(I will call her for today like that..lol need to learn the names) and says something in English (I think) hehe he is cute XD
The new sister doesn't seem to be happy with the daughter at their house...yells at the daughter. 

Archived