[Drama 2013] Her Legend / Her Myth 그녀의 신화

StaRix

laquetahodge said: @suchadiva42 @leaaaaa @Yang_EunBi Thanks :) The reason for me signing up for these threads was to make friends and to have to people to talk to about dramas. I am still waiting on episode 2 with subs, should be up soon. Lol Every time I see your name @Yang_EunBi, I keep thinking of EunB from Ladies' Code, but she's Go Eun Bi :P

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leaaaaa

hahaha they look at me weird, too. Especially when I listen to Kpop. lol but whatever. As long as I like it, I don't care. 
The only person with who I watched a drama was my Mom. Haha she is a big fan of personal preferance.  After she came into the room and saw the one scene in the elevator, she watched with me all the episodes.  xD 

Guest leaaaaa

@StaRIX she is!! Sadly, I've only seen her act in May Queen. There, she also steals the guy from the female lead. lol (not that she will here..hopefully) 

Guest leaaaaa

StaRiX said:

leaaaaa

said: @StaRIX she is!! Sadly, I've only seen her act in May Queen. There, she also steals the guy from the female lead. lol (not that she will here..hopefully) 

@compasswise,(I think I should do this as I'm the starter of this thread) On behalf of all of my friends on this thread, I apologize on what happened. The pictures with your translations were improperly posted here, so I am so sorry on that. I already removed them on the first page, we'll just stick on the original pictures from JTBC. I think you created a Soompi account just to correct this mistake, so I apologize for this disturbance. Rest assured that this won't happen again. I hope we can forget about it and move on. Let's just enjoy the drama. Again, I apologize. Thank you!

To everyone,Please do NOT post anything else regarding this matter and please do NOT click 'Insightful' 'Awesome' or 'LOL'. This would be our last post. If @compasswise post again, please let me reply on him so that we could clear things up. Thank you! I love you all!
Let's move on, please.... :)

laquetahodge

said: @StaRix Son Eun Seo was in the first 4 episodes of Love Rain, I hated her character, I'm gonna dislike her character her too. @leaaaaa Her character here is with Min Ki then dumps him because she finds out he's not the heir to Shinhwa Group she then attempts to get with Jin Hoo because he is the heir and she feels she has a better chance with him. Of course he's in love with Jung Soo. 

laquetahodge

said:

StaRiX

said:

laquetahodge

said: @StaRix Son Eun Seo was in the first 4 episodes of Love Rain, I hated her character, I'm gonna dislike her character her too. @leaaaaa Her character here is with Min Ki then dumps him because she finds out he's not the heir to Shinhwa Group she then attempts to get with Jin Hoo because he is the heir and she feels she has a better chance with him. Of course he's in love with Jung Soo. 

Archived