[Drama 2013] Her Legend / Her Myth 그녀의 신화

StaRix

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leaaaaa

hahaha sorry didn't know if I should post them xD
Well, now we have the translation too. I will also look for the other chara's description ^^

Just a random and weird observation: If we would take some parts of the (main pair) chara's names we would get kinda the first name of Kim JONG HOON
Eun JUNG Soo and Do Jin HO --->  Jung Ho -> same letters in Korean, just the  ㄴ'n' is missing

Guest leaaaaa

haha I am weird when it comes to observations  :)) :)) :))
Is it just me but I really like the little girl who plays Jung Soo's chara atm. She is really cute and for her age she really could play her part very heartbreaking. lol 

jina_bing_bang said: I thought it was random but KyungHee had an older brother since he introduced way after KyungHee, but I found his first interaction with Jung Soo adorable!The English and him so into rap- makes sense since it was Seo Taji and Kids!

Also, it seemed somewhat nice of the Aunt to care for JungSoo when the loan sharks took her away! I was surprised the Aunt was crying and pleading with them to give her back...I am sure that this will only last one episode since I think that once the mom knows that DoYoung [the woman who paints and wants a child[ is rich, she will make a plan with KyungHee to send her to them instead of JungSoo.

Guest leaaaaa

That's why Kyung Hye will try very hard to get Jin Ho. Her life has to be perfect to get rid of that detail or everything she has built up will fall apart.

Btw thanks StaRIX for all the pics and etc!!! :x

Guest leaaaaa

@StaRIX Now I am more confused!!! :o I thought the woman will adopt Kyung Hee but it looks like Jung Soo grows up with her and Kyung Hee with her parents. Did I see it wrong?Hmm there was an accident and the woman(need to lean her name) seems to be bedridden. Does the husband run away and later asks them to follow him which leads to the switch? Sooo many questions!!First appearance of uri OTP!!! And it looks good. hehe I think he said to her something abt her smiling too much or something like that. Her reaction was cute!! :))

@leaaaaaSure thing! This is why until now I can't watch the episode with subs.. :))I'll finish posting everything first. :D

Guest Yang_EunBi

@StaRiX @leaaaaa @laquetahodge and to all the new members of the thread, Congrats for the successful first episode (don't really know bout the ratings but for me it's still successful). As I've said I already watched the pre release before so now I'm already waiting for the subs and the next episodes.

First episode was nice acted and I pity Jung Soo already. seems like her life will be really difficult until of course she meets chaebol prince charming KJH. wahh! I'm so excited already!!!

Thanks for all the people supporting Her Legend! let's stick together til episode 20! ♡

Archived