[Drama 2013] Her Legend / Her Myth 그녀의 신화

StaRix

Guest leaaaaa

Night- famous toilet scene...lol you just see them in Kdramas..hahaha the daughter wakes up and goes to toilet and I think she couldn't 'make her business' lol
New sister yells at her again bc she loud. Se cries for her mother at night.In the morning the daughter's bed is wet.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leaaaaa

Btw @staRIX. I love your ss. They look awesome!

Sadly, the mother is dead. The actress is really pretty xD

Anyway back to the story. Daughter stays in bed. Eats nothing. She is scared bc she wetted her bed.
But new mother discovers her. She has to wash her bed thingys...aww sooo sad >< She eats just the things left in the kitchen... :(

Guest leaaaaa

Awww the daughter goes to the pharmacy bc something is hurting ><
Another scene with the rich woman and man who cant have kids (btw I just assume that it's the problem lol dunno if it is the truth)
Some man appear in the daughters house and start to destroy things. New mother can't do anything against it. Daughter comes in and see them. Bites them. The men kidnap the daughte. New mother can not help her.

Guest leaaaaa

Wahhh noooo already finished for today. The daughter runs in front of the car of the woman who can't have kids.END

OMG next scene we will see them already grown up!! And KJH will appear..YAY!!

Guest leaaaaa

It was a nice start and not too slow like many dramas tend sometimes. It started fast with all the sad things...I liked it and felt bad for the little girl ><

Btw sorry for my messy grammar and spelling earlier. I tried to write as understandable as possible but watching and writing at the same time can get confusing xD

Guest leaaaaa

@StaRIX My forum loads slower today. Haven't seen you message ><Np take your time ^^ and thanks to you too!! I think at least my recaps made a bit sense with your screenshots!! :\">
Aww I will miss u tomorrow >< it was nice knowing that someone else here is watching with you!!

leaaaaa

said: @StaRIX My forum loads slower today. Haven't seen you message ><Np take your time ^^ and thanks to you too!! I think at least my recaps made a bit sense with your screenshots!! 

:\">

Aww I will miss u tomorrow >< it was nice knowing that someone else here is watching with you!!

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Her Legend Ep 1http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-her-legend-ep-1/

Archived