[Drama 2013] Her Legend / Her Myth 그녀의 신화

StaRix

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leaaaaa

@Yang_EunBi hehe I didn't welcome you earlier :\"> Welcome to this little but awesome thread!!  :\">  :)
That's true, we just love such relationships. They make you smile, dream and just swoon. Esp since something like that happens in real life rarely lol
I think they did a great job by taking CJW and KJH as our OTP. I don't know if you all think the same but those two are just one of the most adorable actors ever. You see them always cheerful, and they seem to like to smile and laugh. It is just cute. That's probably what attracts people's attention about them. Not that I say that they are not very pretty and very handsome, they really are but their cuteness is so sweet ^^Anyway, I think that will lead to much sweetness in the Drama. And KJH said that his chara is much like him so we may have high expectations here. lolI hope there will be many scenes which make us smile :\">
As we can see on the images StaRIX shared with us, they look good/cute together :D Can't wait to see them in the drama like that :\">

StaRiX

said:

Her Legend's Press Conference at Megabox Dongdaemun [20130730]More from Osen...

I love this pic! They were so cute! :x201307301732777088_51f77a49f3a5a.jpg

@leaaaaaNo, dear... Thank YOU for always visiting here... Really appreciate it. :)
Agree that it looks like they have good chemistry. Now I'm getting more excited! So sad that I can't really watch live stream because of work. But hoping that my work hours will change by October... I really need to watch Heirs and Reply 1994 on live stream! ;))
I also have another cute pic of them:1011605_209873925836862_188070300_n.jpg

Jeong Hoon Oppa's smile is so........ :x :x :x

Guest leaaaaa

lol yeah, watching them live is fun!! Especially when you don't understand anything but the standard things like nae~ aniyo, anyong etc...lol
Awwww the image is so cute!!
I love his smile :x :x He has one of the sweetest one *swoons* >< 
Hehe I just watched the following clip more than once bc of his smile when he says ok even though he has no idea what she is asking. So adorable!!!

Hehe the next one is a clip with images of his cute moments (just the first 4 minutes) and he also sings there too. I love his voice and songs :)

Guest leaaaaa

hahaha yes it is funny. I love that one clip. 'I have to ask my husband' Joon cutely from the side, 'It's me' haha I am always cracking up there. 
lol it is. He needs to talk English more often :) 
We could get one scene in the drama where he has to talk in English. Usually all the rich chara in Dramas speak at least once English to show that they are well rich, successful and smart hahaha xD

leaaaaa

said: hahaha yes it is funny. I love that one clip. 'I have to ask my husband' Joon cutely from the side, 'It's me' haha I am always cracking up there. 

lol it is. He needs to talk English more often

:)

We could get one scene in the drama where he has to talk in English. Usually all the rich chara in Dramas speak at least once English to show that they are well rich, successful and smart hahaha xD

Guest leaaaaa

StaRiX said:

leaaaaa

said: hahaha yes it is funny. I love that one clip. 'I have to ask my husband' Joon cutely from the side, 'It's me' haha I am always cracking up there. 

leaaaaa

said:

StaRiX

said:

leaaaaa

Guest leaaaaa

lol me too xD
Yup, it is. His chara is a man who got rich through making bags. He is very down to earth. Usually drives around on a scooter. Later,he falls in love with a police officer.But doesn't tell her that he kinda owns a company. She thinks he is poor. After some events she finds out...it is a nice drama. Not the best but watchable. :) 

Anyway, I think  that her legend will tempt me buy bags this summer...hahaha xD

leaaaaa

said: lol me too xD

Yup, it is. His chara is a man who got rich through making bags. He is very down to earth. Usually drives around on a scooter. Later,he falls in love with a police officer.But doesn't tell her that he kinda owns a company. She thinks he is poor. After some events she finds out...it is a nice drama. Not the best but watchable.

laquetahodge

said: @leaaaaa Late reply, been busy all day. Yes I saw Full House and it was good as well. @StaRix Contract relationship dramas are so good, they're almost as good as arranged marriage ones lol

Ohmigod! It's Monday!!!!!! Woohoooo!!!!! 

<:-P <:-P <:-P

Guest leaaaaa

StaRiX

said:

leaaaaa

said: lol me too xD

Yup, it is. His chara is a man who got rich through making bags. He is very down to earth. Usually drives around on a scooter. Later,he falls in love with a police officer.But doesn't tell her that he kinda owns a company. She thinks he is poor. After some events she finds out...it is a nice drama. Not the best but watchable.

laquetahodge

said: @StaRix I won't live stream this week, I'll have to watch the subbed episodes first. If it's worth getting up at like 5 or 6am then I'l do it. I live streamed AAMR, but only started after I confirmed to love the show. Don't worry, I'll spazz out when I wake up

laquetahodge

said: @StaRix With my time zone, subs won't be out for like 9 hours after it airs..that's if they go quickly which they most likely won't since they're not reviewing. Subs will be out the next day. Either way, we could still watch it at the same time to make it funner

Archived