Song Jae Rim 송재림

Guest ilikemangoss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ni8tingayle_4f78

said:

In one of the skits on SNL Korea, when JR was talking about the Greek mythology on Alexander the Great & Diogenes. Was it me or did I find his English sort of ghetto?! ;)) Granted he needs to work on pronunciation but the delivery though LoL. I was even more surprised that they didn't censor the swear words or bleeped it out. 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"“We Got Married” Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun Get Close and Intimate in Couple Spread for Allurejun2yng November 20, 201455 29“We Got Married” Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun Get Close and Intimate in Couple Spread for Allure

Popular “We Got Married” couple Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun (“Sorim”) took their “marriage” to a photo shoot for Allure Korea, where they got close and intimate.

When Kim So Eun was asked if she knew the “Sorim” couple would be so popular, she said, “I never even imagined that the response would be so good. Before filming, I was really worried, but everyone said we were doing well and that it was fun, so I was happy. The feedback is definitely quicker than for dramas, and people get to see me in a more intimate light.”

Song Jae Rim added, “I don’t go outside that often, so I didn’t really feel any change or huge response. Recently, however, a woman at the grocery store asked me if I wasn’t the guy from ‘We Got Married.’ That was when I felt the effect of variety shows.”

song jae rim kim so eun 1

Kim So Eun said she never thought so hard about anything, when asked about her decision to do the show. “I wanted to get rid of my coy, gentle image. If I showed my real self, I felt I could transform my image.”

Song Jae Rim also spoke about wanting to break his image: “I wanted to be real and sincere, so I let go of a lot before I started. I needed a change as well, and I wanted to break away from the image of the quiet Woon (“The Moon that Embraces the Sun”). To be honest, it was a gamble showing my actual self on the show, but I thought I didn’t have much to lose.”

song jae rim kim so eun 2

Song Jae Rim was then asked what he wants to do with Kim So Eun. “I want to go camping together. I want to star gaze. I once saw a film where a couple sit on a car and drink wine while star gazing, and I was really jealous. I would like to do that with So Eun.”

Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun’s photo shoot can be seen in the December issue of Allure Korea.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/20/we-got-married-song-jae-rim-and-kim-so-eun-get-close-and-intimate-in-couple-spread-for-allure/

mnoonanina said:

ni8tingayle_4f78

said:

In one of the skits on SNL Korea, when JR was talking about the Greek mythology on Alexander the Great & Diogenes. Was it me or did I find his English sort of ghetto?! ;)) Granted he needs to work on pronunciation but the delivery though LoL. I was even more surprised that they didn't censor the swear words or bleeped it out. 

@ni8tingayle_4f78‌ -- Ooops!!! My bad... Okay, next time I promise I'll just highlight :D Thanks for the free pass :)>- I've got a thing for nerds as well and not only is SJR one of the biggest nerds in KDramaland, he also happens to be one super-smokin', hotter-than-the-Sahara-desert-at-noon namja. And to top it all off, the man has no problems throwing aegyo at the slightest provocation. Finding fellow Jae Rim admirers here has been a hoot 8-> I must say, though, I miss his mane of glory * sigh * @xpiavx‌ -- thanks for waiting oh so patiently :)>-

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"“We Got Married” to Go Behind-the-Scenes of Song Jae Rim-Kim So Eun’s Intimate Photo Shootdeedeegii November 21, 201414 8“We Got Married” to Go Behind-the-Scenes of Song Jae Rim-Kim So Eun’s Intimate Photo Shoot

We Got Married” partners, actors Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun recently took part in a very intimate couple photo shoot for Allure magazine.

The November 22 broadcast of MBC’s variety program “We Got Married” will be going behind-the-scenes of the couple’s photo spread, giving fans a closer look into how the two of them carried out the affectionate shoot. The concept of this pictorial was to show the various levels of skinship transformation that couples go through.

It is said that the couple was struggling in the beginning and when the photographer commented, “It seems like the two of you are awkward,” Song Jae Rim got worked up and showed off daring poses with his virtual wife.

Song Jae Rim even told Kim So Eun in a joking manner, “You’re not getting any sleep tonight,” causing laughter on the set.

Are you looking forward to this episode?
we got married song jae rim kim so eun

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/21/we-got-married-to-go-behind-the-scenes-of-song-jae-rim-kim-so-euns-intimate-photo-shoot/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Song Jae Rim Says He Can’t Sleep at Night Because of Kim So Eun on “We Got Married” deedeegii November 22, 2014
song-jae-rim-kim-so-eun1.jpg

On the November 22 broadcast of MBC’s variety program “We Got Married,” cameras followed Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun behind-the-scenes of their intimate magazine photo shoot.

The two of them were asked to show off a number of different ‘skinship’ levels of couples. With confidence, Song Jae Rim attempted various poses from the beginning, but found himself unable to hide his smile throughout the shoot.

During an interview with producers, the actor admitted, “It was just fun being able to work together, and I enjoyed the moment. I couldn’t erase the expression that was revealed on my face.”

As the level of skinship progressed to become even more intimate and bold, the couple appeared to become more comfortable with one another. On the outside, Song Jae Rim seemed to look calm and composed, however, it seems that he was hiding how he really felt on the inside, as he later explained, “The gaze that So Eun had in her eyes when she was staring down at me is something that only I know. I won’t be able to sleep at night.”

See article on Soompi News

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; font-size: 50px; line-height: 60px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"SONG JAE RIM IS HOT CLOTHED & SEMI-NUDE IN MARIE CLAIRE KOREA’S DECEMBER 2014 ISSUE
010.jpg
002_zps5b46c0aa.jpg~original
003_zpsae42f76c.jpg~original
004_zps93577b98.jpg~original
005_zps58bf34e7.jpg~original

:\">

http://couch-kimchi.com/2014/11/24/song-jae-rim-hot-clothed-semi-nude-in-marie-claire-koreas-december-2014-issue/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Actor Song Jae Rim Overflows with Charisma for Marie Claire + Discusses “We Got Married” 
deedeegii November 23, 2014
song-jae-rim-5-800x450.jpg

Actor Song Jae Rim, a rising star in the variety world, recently took part in a photo shoot for the December issue of fashion magazine Marie Claire, which was revealed on November 24.

In the pictorial cuts, the actor can be seen overflowing with charismatic and masculine charms, as he goes for a wide range of concepts that perfectly portray the different sides of his unique personality.

During an interview following the photo shoot, Song Jae Rim shared his honest thoughts on the MBC marriage variety program, “We Got Married,” on which he is appearing alongside actress Kim So Eun. The actor expressed, “Until now, I’ve continued to show reserved acting one after the other. So I decided to appear on ‘We Got Married’ because I wanted to show a different side, as well as an honest image of myself outside of acting, to fans.”

Song Jae Rim also touched on the effects the show has had on his acting: “When I began to think of an ‘actor’ as an actual career, I came to love my work even more. I want to become that much better. Opinions may be divided since I’ve shown my honest side. But rather than being concerned or calculative about it, I think of it as a job I have to carry with me.”

from Soompi News 

Archived