Song Jae Rim 송재림

Guest ilikemangoss

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 1.4em; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: none; visibility: visible; width: 620px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap; float: left;"Top Ten K-Drama Moments of the Week class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 1.4em; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: none; visibility: visible; width: 620px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap; float: left;"by couchkimchi September 14, 2014 Top Ten K-Drama Moments of the Week
 The five ladies of Couch Kimchi met on Soompi, so it’s a great honor to collaborate on this new weekly feature! Every Sunday, we’ll be sharing our favorite drama moments from the preceding week. We love great dramas because a single episode can put us through a barrage of emotions as shown in these scenes — some made us laugh, some made us cry, and well, some made us drool. Let’s see which dramas did just that! 
5. Surplus Princess: Song Jae Rim’s Delectable Assets

There’s no denying that we love the male anatomy!

Our favorite moments from this show involve Song Jae Rim’s “apple bottom.” Our eyes glaze over whenever the camera zooms in on his cute little tush, and we love that our adorable mermaid, Ha Ni, is not the least bit afraid to grab it and give it a good squeeze. How often have you seen a leading lady do that?Raise your hand if you love tvN.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="title_sec" style="text-align: center; font-size: 28px; margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); line-height: 34px; font-weight: normal; font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Jae-rim poses for CeciActor Song Jae-rim, chosen as a new groom for the TV variety show "We Got Married," posed for fashion magazine Ceci. In the photo shoot, the actor wears dandy suits and looks chic and melancholy.
20140917000848_0.jpg
20140917000849_0.jpg
Company officials said the staff members on the set of the photo shoot were especially satisfied with Song's professional manner as well as his deep eyes. . HIS will be aired on Saturday virtual Marriage Life By Yoon Ji-soo, Intern Reporter thankque@heraldcorp.com ) [Creative Commons Credit: Ceci]

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Stills of Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun’s First Meeting on “We Got Married” Revealedlovelymorning September 19, 2014 | SOOMPIStills of Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun’s First Meeting on “We Got Married” Revealed

The newest addition to “We Got Married,” couple Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun, will show their first meeting this Saturday.

According to the production team of the show, the couple, who have garnered much attention with just a preview, will show a different side to themselves from the images shown in their dramas—Song Jae Rim will be an unpredictable yet strange character while Kim So Eun will be unexpectedly honest and short-tempered.

Their first meeting was not very normal—they met for the first time in complete darkness, guided only by each other’s voices. Taken aback by the situation, anxiety could be sensed in the air. In the interview, Song Jae Rim stated, “I was kind of annoyed since I couldn’t see her despite the fact that she was right in front of me.”

919 wgm stills

The two, however, advanced quickly with some bold skinship. Kim So Eun revealed that her ideal type was a man who had a pretty Adam’s apple. In response, Song Jae Rim offered his neck and said, “You can touch it,” and even held her hand. Kim So Eun was briefly taken aback by the sudden skinship, but soon confronted it and showed that she was no easy match. Song Jae Rim later revealed that he thought, “She’s tough,” foreshadowing a rough road to marriage.

When the two finally came out into the light and confirmed each other’s identities, their reaction was said to have surprised the production team. The two are definitely not the losing type.

You can catch this first meeting on this week’s episode of “We Got Married,” which will air this Saturday, September 20 on MBC.

Who’s excited for this couple?

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 10px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 37px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 30px; word-wrap: break-word;"Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun meet in the dark for ‘We Got Married 4′47972-262235.jpg

Song Jae Rim, Kim So Eun

Footage of the first meeting between the new virtual couple of Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun will be aired on the upcoming episode of MBC TV variety program ‘We Got Married 4‘ on September 20th.

When it was announced recently that Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun would be the new couple on the program, many fans started to take notice of them, and their first meeting is thus drawing much attention. They were flustered as they arrived at the location for their first meeting, as they actually had to meet in the dark! Without knowing who the other party was, they could only try to check each other out through their voices, and were naturally nervous. Song Jae Rim said in his interview, “I actually felt a little teased, as I wasn’t able to see her clearly.”

The two then tried to get to know each other better in the dark. Kim So Eun expressed that she likes guys with pretty Adam′s apple, to which Song Jae Rim said, “Try touching mine then,” as he offered his neck towards her direction. As such, this new couple already had a decisive skinship in just the first episode. Although Kim So Eun was a little taken aback, she immediately responded with a fierce reaction, and showed that she wasn’t someone to be trifled with, and left Song Jae Rim with a foreshadowing that his married wasn’t going to be so smooth sailing as he thought.

To find out what their reactions were after learning each other’s identities, do tune in to the September 20th episode of ‘We Got Married 4.’

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Thanks for the link! I wasn't able to watch WGM there but I found it somewhere else. OMG Song Jae Rim has the cutest personality!!!! I have no idea what he was saying but his voice and mannerisms gah!!! He is so fast with the skinship.....and Kim So Eun is no pushover I love it. I can't wait to see what happens. I think from what I understood Song Jae Rim didn't know who she was when he saw her. That did not make her happy. I don't know if he was joking or he really didn't know. He seems like a joker and an instigator....

@garnetstar24 lets rock on this thread...make jae rim oppa rising up stars like others...i believe he will...in Surplus Princess/the mermaid i have made alot of friends of mine fallin in love with him.Lets continue to spread jae rim ssi's love around the world :x
hope they will be real couple too....jae rim ssi and so eun  :\">

Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun have a completely 'blind date' on 'We Got Married'

Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun's first meeting on 'We Got Married' was different than the previous couples' on the show.
On the September 20 episode, the two actors met in a completely darkened room for a special "blind date." Though they were able to talk to each other, neither was able to see the other's face. Song Jae Rim said, "I think a person can get more brave when they can't see," and worried that he'd make a mistake.
Kim So Eun arrived, but she unexpectedly took the lead, suggesting, "Let's start a game." The actor went on to toy with her, lying that he was in his older thirties. She said during her solo interview, "I knew he was lying. I heard it in his voice."
Hilarity ensued later in the episode when the two met in daylight. Both were unable to recognize each other.
credit allkpop

Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun Engage in a Battle of Lies for First Episode of “We Got Married”

hlxDQ9T.jpg

On September 20, Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun’s first meeting was finally revealed on “We Got Married.” Their first meeting was unlike any other, as they met in a pitch dark café, where they couldn’t actually see each other—they literally had a blind date. Song Jae Rim, who had arrived first, was already adapted to the darkness as Kim So Eun arrived. The first thing he did was to sniff in her direction in order to smell her first, which brought laughter to viewers.

fpe48a4.jpg

In the interview with the production team he revealed his first impressions, “The smell of her cosmetics was good. And with the view I got of her face from the reflected light I could tell that her face was slender.”

As conversation wore on, Song Jae Rim decided he would play around with her and started to lie about who he was. When asked about his height, Song Jae Rim talked as if he was fairly short. With regards to age, Kim So Eun had already lied and said that she was young and that it hadn’t been long since she’s graduated high school. He responded, “I’m at an age where I should probably get married. The song, ‘Around Thirty’ is five to six years ago for me.” Slightly taken aback, Kim So Eun asked, “You’re not forty yet, though, are you?”

RkQ6yHc.jpg

Later in the interview, Song Jae Rim laughed, “I could hear her heart drop next to me.” However, Kim So Eun revealed in her own interview, “I already knew he was lying. I could tell by his voice.” Even with their occupation, Kim So Eun lied again by saying, “I’m an actress as well as something else.” What ended up being a battle of lies brought laughter and anticipation to viewers, as previews of the couple’s married life were also briefly revealed.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/20/song-jae-rim-and-kim-so-eun-engage-in-a-battle-of-lies-for-first-episode-of-we-got-married/

I love this couple so much (and their cats too :)) )

Hi everyone. I'm a new fan of Song Jae Rim. I remember him from Moon, but I didn't really like that drama. I liked his character nevertheless. I started watching Surplus Princess not too long ago and I've liked him since. I just feel kind of bad because it looks like he's not the main lead again! I hope he ends up with the girl like in Nail Shop Paris (even though he was just the second lead there). Go Shi Kyung! http://goo.gl/1EhIGm
I was surprised how different he looked there. He was a completely different person, not as handsome and adorable as his character in Surplus, but was still charming. He's really different in every drama he makes which is awesome.

Translation for Episode 2 Preview for KSE-SJR couple  [Preview for Ep 239...]credit @DonaS from KSE soompi thread

SE : Are you looking for trouble eh?
SE (in a threatening tone) : Have you ever been hit or punched for looking at someone's selcas? 
JR (pretending to sound worried) : Will you really hit me?
SE : Of course, I won't hit you!
The next scene when they seated on the sofa and JR has his left hand rested on the back on the sofa seat.
While looking at some pics on her cell phone....
SE asks JR : Will these do? Or are they too simple?
She feels JR's hand behind her and asks him...
SE : Do you always placed your hand in this manner when you're seated down?
JR teases her and says that he usually sits in this manner on the couch.
When they are outside, JR starts holding SE's hands. So the host remarks that he seems to like holding her hands and that they seems to be progessing rather fast.
The scene moves back to the dark room....
SE asks JR if he is also an actor and how long has it been since his debut.
JR leans forward and tries to catch a closer glimpse of who his wife is...
SE : Don't come so close to me...What are you trying to do?
She asks him again : How long has it been since your debut?
JR : 6 to 7 years...
SE adds on : I'm your sunbae...SE continues to asks JR : Do you have long hair?
JR replies that his hair is short.
SE boldly asks if she can touch his hair and JR replies that it's fine with him.
He starts grabbing hold of her hand and places on his head.
SE starts touching his hair and remarks that it seems rather long.
JE replies : It's much shorter now as compared to my longer hairstyle in the past.SE claps her hands in delight and exclaims in excitement.
SE : I think I know who you are now. I can sense it.
JR laughs aloud and says : That can't be. I should be the one to guess your identity first.
SE continues to asks JR further as if to verify that her guess is correct.
SE : I know....Have you starred in movies before?
JR replies : Yes, I have acted in movies before.
This further confirms that SE knows who her imaginary hubby is...
She remarks " Now, I'm 100% certain that my guess is correct...
JR doesn't give in and asks SE : What's your surname?
SE replies : I'm not telling you...Then she adds, "I seem to know what your surname is too..."
JR replies that his surname is not a common one...
SE : However, I am still not planning on telling you....
SE : You don't seem like one who stars in comedies....
JR : That's because I don't appear and seem very humorous right?
JR then laments : She seems to have guessed correctly who I am...I'm really lost out to her this time round...Oh...it's driving me crazy...At the park where they finally reveal to each other who they are...
JR is seem mumbling to himself while still trying to guess who his imaginary wife is...
Jr : She graduated from high school not long ago and has a really direct and forthright personality. She has also starred in many dramas and movies too.
He remains clueless who she is...and laments that this is driving him crazy trying to guess her identity...
When he was interviewed later, he remarked that he is not very sensitive when it comes to things as such and expressed his disappointment that in spite of knowing all these details about her, he is still unable to guess who she is...and she is just seated next to him...
Back to the scene at the park and SE is seen making her way to their meeting place.
She shares that she is feeling very nervous...
SE : I'm guessing that it's probably close to 80% that he is KIm Shi Hoo or maybe about 38% that he could also be Song Jae Rim...(Wow, she has indeed hit the bull's eye cos it isn't easy for her to guess someone's identity in the darkness).
SE continues saying : He seems to have a small face. She starts to worry and says : When he is together with me, what should I do if my face appears to be larger than his?
SE saying in a shy voice : Seems like we won't encounter much problems when we have more skinship between us (referring to the parts that they already have some form of skinship in the dark room).
SE then adds saying that : She won't feel so shocked by it nor taken aback. For I will know what I should do next.
JR confesses that he seems to be taken aback by the statement that she has made that, I'm not intending to tell you about my identity..."
JR starts mumbling : Do I sound very incoherent in my speech? And that there seem to be unnecessary pauses in my speech.
SE approaching JR saying that she can see his back-view now. She starts using her clutch bag to cover her face.

We Got Married 4 (Kim So Eun and Song Jae Rim)Sunday, September 21, 2014 | NETIZEN's' BUZZArticle: 'WGM' Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun, we've been waiting for a couple like them | TV Report via Naver20140920_1411212450_06959800_1_99_201409

1. [+6,706, -109] Their visuals definitely show that they're actors
2. [+5,737, -105] Call it staged all you want, I had fun watching them ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+4,090, -95] Am I the only one waiting for next week ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I have a feeling they'll have great chemistry
4. [+3,585, -71] Charming ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+3,697, -231] And the viewers get played once again
6. [+651, -16] For a 10 year veteran, the only role I remember her playing is Goo Hye Sun's friend in BOF. She's pretty and a great actress, why not use her instead of idols as lead roles?
7. [+596, -7] Song Jae Rim seems exactly like an active man you'd see in real life ㅋㅋ Doesn't care how you hold a woman's hand, just grabs it ㅋㅋ Fast with skinship and has a funny way with his words ㅋㅋ
8. [+409, -20] She's pretty and great at acting but never receives the spotlight. ㅋㅋ Kim So Eun, Park Min Young, Shin Se Kyung ㅋㅋ I hope she shows her potential!! And land some dramas and movie roles after! ㅎㅎ Fighting!

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Jae Lim Thanks Fans for Sending Coffee and Snacks to ‘The Idle Mermaid’ Site

Song Jae Lim expressed his thanks to the fans for their surprise gift.

On September 20, Song Jae Lim’s official supporters Viento gifted tvNThe Idle Mermaid’s filming site with coffee and snacks. 

They visited the filming site located in Yangpyeong, Gyeonggi province, with snacks they prepared, adding heat to the drama site. The staff and cast members, who became more exhausted when the temperature suddenly dropped, were able to take a rest upon receiving the surprise gift prepared by Song Jae Lim’s fans.

Song Jae Lim Thanks Fans for Sending Coffee and Snacks to ‘The Idle Mermaid’ Site

On top of various beverages, the fans also prepared sandwiches and snack, which they wrapped up individually. The wraps had a picture ‘Kwon Si Kyung,’ Song Jae Lim’s character in The Idle Mermaid, on them. The banner to the food truck read, ‘Drink it yourself if you’re curious how chef Kwon’s coffee house tastes like, okay?’

Song Jae Lim shared through this agency, “I drank warm tea along with the cast and staff members of The Idle Mermaid. Thank you. I was greatly energized. I will return thanks by presenting better acting in the remaining episodes, Viento family members.”

Photo credit: SM C&C
Mwave Enewsworld

Song Jae-rim reveals why he likes his onscreen wife Kim So-eun20140929001219066_1.jpg

Song Jae-rim revealed why he likes his onscreen wife Kim So-eun on 'We Got Married'.

On the September 27th episode of MBC's 'We Got Married Season 4', Song Jae-rim and Kim So-eun moved into their newlywed house.

During this episode, Song Jae-rim and Kim So-eun found out they went to the same university. After finding out that Kim So-eun was 5 years behind himself in the school, Song Jae-rim said, "Call me senior." In response, Kim So-eun answered, "I'm your acting senior," creating laughter.

Song Jae-rim said during his solo interview, "I like her because she's not an easy woman." Kim So-eun also showed affection towards him, stating, "Song Jae-rim is tricky, but cute." 

issue@asiatoday.co.kr

@inas hahaha miss him too... I wish he would follow his dream of becoming like his dad... an actor...!!!

Archived