Song Jae Rim 송재림

Guest ilikemangoss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On December 13, 2014, the day before leaving for his honeymoon, JR attended the wedding of Kim Sung Oh, his cast mate in the drama "Inspiring Generation."

FYI: Other celebrities that attended include his other main cast mate in the drama Kim Hyun Joong (in a rare public appearance; standing to the right of JR in 2nd pic), Actor Kim Jung Tae who used to be on Superman is Back and Sulli from f(x).

B4uA46gCUAAt-5s.jpg

10387461_738952672867460_277299895839271

B4vqgQBCIAE24Du.jpg

B427LizCIAASFAM.jpg

The Groom
10847966_739113049518089_345618077646412

B4tmaugCYAAGWc0.jpg

Cr: GloriaKorea FB, lalasovely on IG, KSO on Weibo, and Newsen

Seeing the pics and vid's of Song Jae Rim arriving at Instanbul Turkey, we can now say that he now belong to a long list of A-Lister and Hallyu Stars. His new found fame in WGM proves his charisma to a wide range of viewers. Go go go... Jae Rim prove your worth... Hope you land on quality  dramas and movies....

Guest lychnobite

Jaerim shared these pics on his page and written: 
"길에사는 동물들도 많은 사랑을 받고자랐음이 느껴지는곳. 이곳 터키.
Ps. 너누구냥 여기가치좀누우시개"
Who want to be in cat's place? :))

10421277_794134603981312_224181966629996
Omooo another cute dog :))
1546120_794134607314645_5082650912864440Credit to Song Jae Rim Official Facebook Page

Being a spicy chicken 'Song Jae-rim?

20141217000018.jpg

The KFC launched "fire chicken".

The advertising model in the recent MBC entertainment program 'We Got Married Season 4' appeared and unpredictable sets out where you do not know the actor Song Jae-rim mainstream appeal and the right to openness in the Southern ranks.

Song Jae-rim, which is part of the advertising image of 'meokbang' gotta published first on-line, the company emphasized sikyeotdago further heightened expectations for the TV-CF dragging a big concern.

2014121708473290188_1.jpg?time=100949.
In contrast to advertising in Song Jae-rim has introduced its spicy taste of "fire chicken" Regardless appetizing carefully to find out the eyes of the people called him a look that sucks the "fire chicken" "chicken meokbang.

In particular, spicy forgot me a while earlier, was expressed intensely Continue think I spicy, with moments of Song Jae-rim.

In addition to selling KFC is still moving, fire burger 'chicken fillet with spicy chicken taste of fire from the 17th. This product is priced at tongsal fillet with spicy salsa sauce, fresh tomatoes and lettuce have been harmonized ₩ 4,000 (single reference).

sc: metroseoul

Song Jae Rim Shares Sweet Pictures While on “Honeymoon” Trip in Turkey

Song Jae Rim Shares Sweet Pictures While on “Honeymoon” Trip in Turkey

Model-actor Song Jaerim has updated fans on his activities while on his “honeymoon” trip with actress Kim So Eun for the reality program “We Got Married.”

Through his official Facebook page on December 16, Song Jae Rim posted a couple of his photos taken in Turkey. However, instead of sickeningly sweet photos of him and Kim So Eun, the actor uploaded adorable–and still sweet!–photos of him with a cat and some dogs, showing his affection for animals.

Together with the photo, Song Jae Rim talked about his impression of Turkey and even made funny captions.

Song Jae Rim

In the photo he took with a cat, Song Jae Rim said, “I feel that this is a place where even the animals living in the streets grow up with a lot of love. This place is Turkey.” In the photo wherein he’s lying down on the ground together with two dogs, Song Jae Rim put the caption, “P.S. Who are you? Even lying down (with us) here?”

cr: soompi

http://www.dramafever.com/news/20-adorable-k-drama-actors-playing-with-kitties/Our boy's # 14 on the list! Hilarious caption: "Hey, girl. I didn't see you there. I was just lounging here with my felines."
Pardon the byuntae mind...but the title of this article could have gone all sorts of wrong with one word change. heh. Omona. I went there. 
>:)

Guest ilikemangoss

@xpiavx well said, If i could i would give you 10 awesomes. Especially your last paragraph.
I really could not have said it better myself. I hope more people can view things from your perspective instead of seeing it as a competition.
Jae rim would not be jae rim without so eun and vice versa. The main reason this couple is super fun to watch is because their undeniable chemistry, extremely good rapport, and fun banter. Without the other they would not have made NEARLY the impact that they have, thus, would not have the kind of buzz, and therefore would not put them in spotlight. If Rim was paired up with some innocent, easy girl then this pairing could be wrong in so many ways, and if So Eun was paired up with a reserved guy this would just be a run of the mill couple. But in fact, they are so different yet so perfect for each other, it works. 
So-Eun has a steadier, more solid fanbase since breaking out in empress chun chu and boys before flowers, but jae rim is just now getting his spotlight. It saddens me a bit to see people getting upset that Rim is getting more "attention" or more "updates" on the shipper thread but that's what happens when you're basically an UNKNOWN and then all of a sudden you've been thrust into the spotlight and making headlines. People will be talking about that guy that no one knew even existed just last year. It's his time, and I know that in time it will be So-Euns. After digging more info on her i realized she had really good reviews from critics for her performance in empress chun chu, but since they her career has mellowed out because the projects either didn't have the buzz factor or did not give her the spotlight. I am confident in her skills to break out in a truly amazing role because she has the acting chops for it. For now, i'm even more worried for Rim who is headlining his first project because there's more uncertainty whether or not he'll be successful. When you're given the chance and you mess up, it can make a big impact.

I love the point you brought up that no one else has brought up, about taking turns in the spotlight and being supportive. You are amazing, thank you. I really do love them both as individuals so receiving updates, either on rim or on so eun, will bring a smile to my face, because ultimately, aren't we all on the same team? Even if people are spazzing over Rim i'm confident people love So-Eun just as much. Women have a tendency to oogle over men, but their appreciation for women is 10 times more that. 

**Also, the whole agency not allowing so-eun to take pictures/receive gifts is actually not as uncommon. I was a part of jeon ji hyun's fandom and she was not allowed to take pictures when the fans asked her, because of her agency. At first i found it weird but now I feel like they're tougher on the women cause of an "image"? Not sure, but guys are usually more lenient to interact with their fans. Jeon Ji Hyun was in New Zealand having lunch, while getting ready to shoot CFs there, so it could also be a contract condition with the company? But she made sure to apologize and she really felt bad. Unfortunately actresses aren't given the same freedom and i hope that does change because interaction with fans really makes a difference.

@ilikemangoss wow!! I'll take that 10 awesomes, thank you very kamsa! 
I'm happy that my writing elicited a positive response. I've been wanting to express my thoughts for awhile now, but I didn't want to rock the boat too much when things were kind of getting tense in the shipper thread. I want to avoid receiving hate mail or worse, a death threat. Lol. But getting feedback and confirmation from you is a huge deal to me. Your posts are always very perceptive, fair, and intelligently-written. You're one of the members whose writing I consistently read. :D
Regarding your post, AMEN sister!! I totally feel your statement: "It saddens me a bit to see people getting upset that Rim is getting more "attention" or more "updates" on the shipper thread but that's what happens when you're basically an UNKNOWN and then all of a sudden you've been thrust into the spotlight and making headlines. People will be talking about that guy that no one knew even existed just last year. It's his time, and I know that in time it will be So-Euns."  Exactly. The fact is his hard work is now paying off. Why begrudge him of the fruits of his labor? He's paid his dues by modeling and working steadily in supporting roles through the years (you could say he was a starving artist) and when he finally catches a big break with the WGM, why resent him or his agency for striking while the iron is hot? I mean, if you've seen his documentary, he wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Doesn't the man deserve a bit of recognition for achieving some sort of success?
"...because ultimately, aren't we all on the same team? Even if people are spazzing over Rim i'm confident people love So-Eun just as much. Women have a tendency to oogle over men, but their appreciation for women is 10 times more that."  True again. One love, One SoLim as I stated before. And I did say this in one of my posts on the shipper thread that it is only but natural that as women, we pay a little more attention on the manliness of this unique, sexy, funny, quick-witted, kindhearted, gorgeous person. We can "objectify" him in some sense..heh. But KSE is a role model for a bunch of us. There is definitely admiration there. We just don't ogle over her boobs, butt or any other body part because as women, we don't like being objectified. Talk about double-standards. ha!

"For now, i'm even more worried for Rim who is headlining his first project because there's more uncertainty whether or not he'll be successful. When you're given the chance and you mess up, it can make a big impact."  Me too! Stiff competition there. I'm really praying the dramagods will bless the show with a fantastic writing/production team. On a lighter note, maybe if he was a long-haired kendo instructor, that may help the ratings. ;))
Oh I heard than incident with JJH...I see. Well, with photoshop nowadays, you can do all sorts of manipulation with pictures. I guess it's understandable..but like you said, it's a huge part of the job to interact with your fans and fulfill their requests. To deny the hands that "feed" your career... oh well. 
By the way, I love that the KFC tvc reflects his cute humor with his finger being on fire. lol. 

Guest ilikemangoss

With Cha Tae Hyun on Entertainment Relay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9j2zvB8gnU&feature=player_embeddedView image on Twitter
Ahh falling in love with him playing with the puppy.
tumblr_ngwzbygRtU1txtqt6o1_500.giftumblr_ngwzbygRtU1txtqt6o3_r1_500.giftumblr_ngwzbygRtU1txtqt6o8_250.giftumblr_ngwzbygRtU1txtqt6o7_250.giftumblr_ngwzbygRtU1txtqt6o9_250.giftumblr_ngwzbygRtU1txtqt6o4_r1_500.giftumblr_ngwzbygRtU1txtqt6o5_r2_400.giftumblr_ngwzbygRtU1txtqt6o6_400.giftumblr_ngwzbygRtU1txtqt6o2_r1_500.gifcr. dc gallery
Kim So Eun & Song Jae Rim at Cheil Worldwide Charity Bazaar
imageimage

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Cr as tagged
--Jae Rim at Sbenu signing eventtumblr_ngz43dHcdp1txtqt6o1_1280.jpg
View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

tumblr_ngz43dHcdp1txtqt6o2_400.jpgtumblr_ngz43dHcdp1txtqt6o3_1280.jpgtumblr_ngz43dHcdp1txtqt6o4_1280.jpgtumblr_ngz43dHcdp1txtqt6o5_400.jpgtumblr_ngz43dHcdp1txtqt6o6_400.jpgimagetumblr_ngz43dHcdp1txtqt6o7_400.jpg

cr.http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3477643222Cr:  宋再臨 @ weibo 

More pics from fansign event
tumblr_ngz4mnd5GM1txtqt6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ngz4mnd5GM1txtqt6o2_1280.jpgtumblr_ngz4mnd5GM1txtqt6o3_1280.jpgtumblr_ngz4mnd5GM1txtqt6o4_1280.jpgtumblr_ngz4mnd5GM1txtqt6o5_1280.jpgtumblr_ngz4l1QW6D1txtqt6o1_1280.jpgtumblr_ngz4l1QW6D1txtqt6o2_1280.jpgtumblr_ngz4l1QW6D1txtqt6o3_1280.jpgtumblr_ngz4l1QW6D1txtqt6o4_1280.jpgtumblr_ngz4l1QW6D1txtqt6o5_1280.jpgtumblr_ngz4l1QW6D1txtqt6o6_1280.jpgtumblr_ngz4l1QW6D1txtqt6o7_1280.jpgtumblr_ngz4l1QW6D1txtqt6o8_400.jpgtumblr_ngz4l1QW6D1txtqt6o9_1280.jpgtumblr_ngz4l1QW6D1txtqt6o10_1280.jpg

cr.as tagged to 2jing

Archived