Song Jae Rim 송재림

Guest ilikemangoss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Joy_Rock

He is on Fire! So happy for him and hope you guys love this, and sure made me admire him even more :x http://youtu.be/gydIl1gIfqA

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Song Jae Rim Reveals Real Reason Why He Joined “We Got Married,” Confesses People Wanted to Hit Him After He Appeared On ShowPao November 9, 201407Song Jae Rim Reveals Real Reason Why He Joined “We Got Married,” Confesses People Wanted to Hit Him After He Appeared On Show

Model-actor Song Jae Rim, who is currently receiving a lot of attention for his appearance on the hit MBC reality show “We Got Married” wherein he is coupled with actress Kim So Eun, has recently sat for an interview with MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment Relay” which was aired on November 9.

On the November 9 broadcast of MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment Relay,” Song Jae Rim revealed the reason why he joined the show as well as how people first reacted when he appeared on “We Got Married.”

“When I first got offered to be cast in ‘We Got Married,’ I contemplated a lot on whether I should do it or not,” said Song Jae Rim.

“My role in the drama ‘The Moon That Embraces the Sun‘ was that of a warrior. I think I was typecast with a stiff image so I needed a new change,” revealed Song Jae Rim on why he accepted the offer to appear on “We Got Married.”

Song Jae Rim

“I also thought that it’s a chance for me to show a different charm aside from my appearance as an actor,” added Song Jae Rim.
And just how did the people around him reacted when he first appeared on “We Got Married?”

“I felt like my life was in danger. There were a lot of people who wanted to hit me,” said Song Jae Rim, pertaining to how many people reacted because he got partnered with the actress Kim So Eun with whom he had a lot of skinship early in the show.

“There were a lot of people who wanted to hit me in my stomach,” said Song Jae Rim with a laugh.

Song Jae Rim

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/09/song-jae-rim-reveals-real-reason-why-he-joined-we-got-married-confesses-people-wanted-to-hit-him-after-he-appeared-on-show/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Man Crush Monday: November’s Mystery Revealakinahana89 November 10, 2014

With all that being said, let’s get down to business! Aren’t you curious about who our very first mystery man is? Wondering which name I drew out from the tin can? Wait no further because patience pays off! Our November’s Mystery Reveal is…

MCM_MysteryReveal_Song Jae Rim 2

Song Jae Rim! This was a surprise that I found amusing because it wasn’t too long ago that I had devoted my time writing the article, “Introducing Model Turned Actor Song Jae Rim.” It looks like we were fated to meet again and I don’t mind one bit! Now, this Soompier nomination didn’t specify just which of Song Jae Rim’s drama character was her man crush, so I took it upon myself to choose one of his crush worthy roles, which turned out to be Kwon Shi Kyungfrom “Surplus Princess.”

So without further ado, here are the five reasons why Kwon Shi Kyung is our Man Crush Monday (spoilers ahead):

1. Kwon Shi Kyung is a celebrity chef.

MCM_MysteryReveal_Song Jae Rim 4

That means he can do all the cooking while you kick back, relax, and eat like royalty on a daily basis because his dishes are bound to be delicious each and every time. On the days where even Kwon Shi Kyung deserves a break, you can expect to eat well too since he has such a refined palate for good food. A man who can work smoothly in the kitchen is definitely swoon-worthy in my book! In fact, just watching him move in the kitchen with finesse would be downright mesmerizing.

2. Kwon Shi Kyung is easily amused.

MCM_MysteryReveal_Song Jae Rim 5

If you’ve got a bit of a silly side, you’ll never have to fear getting weird looks from him. Your antics will actually brighten up his day and cause him to flash you that heart-stopping smile of his. Since Kwon Shi Kyung can often have a hectic work schedule, you’d be able to offer him the breath of fresh air he needs and allow him to de-stress. If you’re a fun person, then Kwon Shi Kyung can fall for you freely because he secretly craves that kind of a release from his hectic and serious lifestyle.

3. He’s actually not as arrogant and aloof as he’d like you to think.

MCM_MysteryReveal_Song Jae Rim 7

Kwon Shi Kyung is actually kind of a dork and has a really nice and respectable side. His laugh is rare, beautiful, and something to cherish, but if you can find the right buttons to break his barrier, then he will laugh all the time. He swoops in to help you when needed and takes responsibilities for his actions. Even if it ends up giving people the wrong impression, his main goal is to prevent trouble for you. He’s a man of action in that he’ll repeatedly try for you. For instance, if  you ever argue and decide not to take his calls, he’ll probably keep calling you with determination. If that doesn’t work, he’ll find you to talk in person. He only seems arrogant and unbearable on the surface because of his secret, which is the fact that he has prosopagnosia, also known as face blindness, a disorder where the ability to recognize faces is impaired.

4. Personality, not looks, is what counts for Kwon Shi Kyung.

MCM_MysteryReveal_Song Jae Rim 8

It is precisely because of his prosopagnosia that you can know for a fact that if he is with you, if he loves you, it did not start out that way because he was attracted to the exterior. You never have to worry about your appearance or keeping Kwon Shi Kyung attracted to you. You never have to worry that he’ll look at other women or be unfaithful because people’s faces are nothing more than a blur to him. Not to say that Kwon Shi Kyung would ever cheat on a woman because again, he is nice and respectable to the highest degree. But personality is the factor that Kwon Shi Kyung will fall in love with. For a fact. So if you’ve got a winning personality, a kind heart, and a good sense of humor, you could be the woman for him!

5. Kwon Shi Kyung is a mature man.

MCM_MysteryReveal_Song Jae Rim 3

There is not an ounce of immaturity in him. Sure, he might have experienced some downright comical moments, but he’s full of maturity. He doesn’t like to mess around and gets disappointed in people who treat others with disrespect and childish antics. He never acts brash in the face of jealousy and never falls for the obvious gloats that would normally have made someone else react in a negative manner. He always keeps his composure and responds in an appropriate fashion.

One of the most touching moments where Kwon Shi Kyung made me cry was when he willingly and of his own accord, let his love, Kim Ha Ni, go. He loved her and while she once liked him, they weren’t fated to be together due to ill timing and Kim Ha Ni eventually, unexpectedly, fell for someone else. Like the mature man that he is, Kwon Shi Kyung allowed her to return to the side of the man she truly loved, rather than sticking by him, with a last tearful confession,“The most important thing in cooking is timing. That’s what I’m best at. Good timing to bring the best out of the ingredients. But I keep… missing the timing with you. I was a step late. Sorry. I should have realized sooner.”

And then Kwon Shi Kyung thanks her for making him laugh, which, to me, is like the equivalent of thanking her for making him fall hard and breaking his heart. As if that wasn’t manly and mature enough, he continues by comforting Kim Ha Ni, telling her not to cry and don’t be sorry. Never once did Kwon Shi Kyung put her in a difficult situation by forcing her to choose or dictating that she must stay with him or else as other characters have been prone to do in the past. He is selfless and that makes him worthy of love.

Bonus Reason

I couldn’t help it… but when “Surplus Princess” and Kim Ha Ni focused so much on Kwon Shi Kyung’s apple bottoms in the beginning… He he he… Well, I won’t post any photos in order to save you all from turning over to the dark side. Just consider it a good deed from a fellow samaritan… but it was worth mentioning as a bonus reason. Ha!

So what did you think about Kwon Shi Kyung? Were you glad he was fatefully chosen as this month’s mystery man? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below and, as always, make sure to keep nominating those Man Crush Monday’s for the next Mystery Reveal!

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/10/man-crush-monday-novembers-mystery-reveal/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Song Jae Rim Gets More “Jealousy Miles” after Hearing of Seo Kang Joon’s First Kiss Scene with Kim So Eunjun2yng November 13, 201403Song Jae Rim Gets More “Jealousy Miles” after Hearing of Seo Kang Joon’s First Kiss Scene with Kim So Eun

On the November 15 broadcast of “We Got Married,” with her wedding to Song Jae Rim coming up, Kim So Eun called up her close friends, actors Seo Kang JoonYoo Il, and Kang Tae Oh, all also members of the idol group 5urprise.

This didn’t keep Song Jae Rim from his usual routine, and he expressed without restraint his affection for Kim So Eun with his patent cheesiness. However, smiles disappeared when Seo Kang Joon said that his first kiss scene was with Kim So Eun, and that they even fed each other food. Song Jae Rim responded, “I’ll let it slide just this once,” half joking and half with warning.

In his later interview, Song Jae Rim said, “My temper flared,” and “I’m currently accumulating my jealousy miles.”

we got married

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/13/song-jae-rim-gets-more-jealousy-miles-after-hearing-of-seo-kang-joons-first-kiss-scene-with-kim-so-eun/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"“We Got Married” Song Jae Rim: “I Am Good at Taking Things Off”an0ya November 15, 2014166“We Got Married” Song Jae Rim: “I Am Good at Taking Things Off”

Actor Song Jae Rim has once again entertained the viewers of “We Got Married” with his adults-only jokes.

In the November 15 episode of the MBC variety show, Kim So Eun introduced her virtual husband to the actor group 5urprise members Seo Kang JoonYoo Il, and Kang Tae Oh.

The episode also showed the couple having a meal at a seafood restaurant. After receiving their plate filled with seafood, they started to prepare the crab and shrimp. Being the caring husband he is, Song Jae Rim peeled the shrimp for her wife, while Kim So Eun took care of preparing the crab meat.

After peeling a generous amount of shrimp, Song Jae Rim appeared satisfied with his peeling skills, and said, “I think I am quite good at taking things off.”

Hearing this, the studio could not hold back their laughter, while Kim So Eun showed no reaction to her husband’s latest questionable joke.

Song Jae Rim continued, “I am also good at stripping chicken,” but finally returned to enjoying the meal.

we got married

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/15/we-got-married-song-jae-rim-i-am-good-at-taking-things-off/

Hi there! :-h @se17 :-h
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 23px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; visibility: visible;"“We Got Married” Song Jae Rim: “I Am Good at Taking Things Off”That headline just put all kinds of thoughts in my head - the very naughty, dirtyyy variety /:) :\"> :P
In one of the skits on SNL Korea, when JR was talking about the Greek mythology on Alexander the Great & Diogenes. Was it me or did I find his English sort of ghetto?! ;)) Granted he needs to work on pronunciation but the delivery though LoL. I was even more surprised that they didn't censor the swear words or bleeped it out. 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"“We Got Married” LTE Couple Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun’s BTS Pictures from Allure Photo Shoot Releasedddangha November 15, 20141“We Got Married” LTE Couple Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun’s BTS Pictures from Allure Photo Shoot Released

Fashion magazine Allure Korea recently posted some behind-the-scenes photos from their photo shoot with “We Got Married” LTE couple, Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun.

In the pictures, the touchy couple can be seen posing for the camera on a couch together. Another image released is a selfie that the couple took together on set of the shoot.

Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun’s couple photo shoot for Allure Korea will be in the December issue of the magazine, which will be released next week.

The couple, known as the “LTE Couple” for their rapid progression, has been extremely popular on the virtual marriage variety show, “We Got Married.” On the latest episode of the program, they said that they would pick each other again as their “We Got Married” partners, showing their dedication to each other.

song jae rim kim so eun allure 03

song jae rim kim so eun allure

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/15/we-got-married-lte-couple-song-jae-rim-and-kim-so-euns-bts-pictures-from-allure-photo-shoot-released/

Archived