[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest hunterdd

sally_b said: @tessieroo - I would say Baek Jin Hee now has an open ticket to take any and all wicked-women roles in the Kdrama world that she wants. She could make a career of it like the Secret Garden mother-in-law.
@Miky88 ---- oh Miky you're so fine ♫♪   you're so fine, please be online ♫♪ hey Miky -----    hahah! (any nuggets of translating wisdom for us today?)
p.s. will we be seeing dirty-hot Road Warrior again...or did Wang Yoo oust him in a single p!ssing-match?

@rheiuna - RE: "el terror might have a body stroke on the next episode lol" 
He does have *dead Cod* eyes in the preview, doesn't he? Is it too much to hope for?
EDIT: @hunterdd --- the face is familiar, but I don't know the actress' name. ?

After 1 hour and 2 seconds love-making- ohlahlaaaaahh-ahhhh-ahhhh-ahhh-ohhhh-ohhh-ohhh -SESSION 
2ysa.gif

0mzh.gif iod.gif

KaaaaaBOOOOOOM!2.gif
The doctor announces...Lady Ki is one day PREGGY!
ed8j.gif

TH: Nyang-ahh, we made it to the Guiness Record! *happiness overload*157.gif
9fv.gif

Wow! Congratz to the Royal Couple! FERTILE much during consummation! They perfectly scored!24.gif69.gif25.gif
EK viewers153.gif149.gif153.gif
Tan-Nyang Shippers
133.gif 
Tanashiri

hahahha, you are right @sally_b Baek Jin Hee can now be the evil mother in-law to anybody now. so long Jung Mong Hyun from I summon you Gold... Sweet innocent girl is no longer sweet. I guess we can say, after acting like TN, she can take on any role she wants lol

For today's episode, I must say I love the rose bath that SN had along with the kiss and the ohlala plus the pregnancy announcement ...

I am enjoying this moment, but i still want answers to when WY will know that SN was first pregnant since Bang Shin Woo told the monk to not tell WY and when WY and SN will know that byul is their son and most importantly, When WY will find out about SN pregnancy with TH >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

Note: Please don't tell me its going to be second to the last or the last episode we're going to see the cornoation of SN as the queen with TH big Smile along with the last tears shed from WY and SN

@loli - Yes, the whole family was laughing and happy that Tana pushed SN down the stairs.  :|  (including the evil maids) Such overkill. 
@larabn - Ahahaha! Did you hear the music in the background when that smoke-dog was chasing SN? I swear, it was Harry Potter-like music!  =))
I hope it's not that simple (ET dying) or I'm going to be really disappointed. No way! ET just dies from some mystery illness in his sleep? There better be scenes of torture for his entire family.  [-(  Where did El Plague and that other worm go? 
I got all excited that we had a new villain but he didn't last long , did he?  =))  :-w

I'm so happy for SN right now, she seems to be genuinely happy finally now that she's accepted TH in her heart, and has her new baby.
The new baby has helped her leave darkness she's been in all that time from the 'death' of Byul, her fellow Groyeo maids, parents, and of course her past love with WY.
I really don't want her to know that Byul is still alive, or what WY has done for her.  Once she knows about this, it'll be hard for her to lead her current life happily again.
Yes, she's got ET clan to get rid of along with other enemies, but now she's happy, she's got a real family.

@briseis

Thanks for the preview

EDIT: SN was not strangling ET but TH :-w

But I hope that the preview isn't misleading and ET's soul will be taken by the angel of death next ep (I hope so [-O<  )

YUP!! I want my favorite Grim Reaper Mu Young from Arang and the Magistrate take ET's soul and drag it mercilessly to the most deepest and scariest hell!!!

Guest hunterdd

sally_b

said: @rheiuna - RE: "el terror might have a body stroke on the next episode lol" 

He does have *dead Cod* eyes in the preview, doesn't he? Is it too much to hope for?

EDIT: @hunterdd --- the face is familiar, but I don't know the actress' name. ?

Guest serenity95x3

A summary of the preview:

Again, same thing with the nightmare but this time TH and SN are lying in bed sleeping together. TH wakes up and tries to calm SN and then she starts choking him unconsciously.

I really hope my spoiler tags are working. This is my first time every trying them out. ;))

EDIT: I give up. This spoiler thing is too hard. Won't work for my full episode summary.:(

Indeed ot affects the bloodlines if  understood corectly and the witch knew TN doesn't have any child and even said it herself but some who knows with some crazy scenarious...Well the major/less important things in todays episode were:1.TH coming to save SN from the punishemnt even if he was still sick with fever2.SN finding from Golta what TH did and stayed all night by his side taking care of him...3.ED giving SN the control over the kichen and Inner Court(the Palace choirs,to fix the major issues,money spendings etc.)4.BS leaving with JK(put by WY to stay with her) but telling WY they will meet soon...5.SN taking the first step and going to TH room and spend the night together(loved that she accepted the kiss and wasn't inert,like u know it's a duty kind)6.EB&TT talking with WY,plotting...WY asking ET to give him control of some region7.TN pushing SN from the stairs because she didn't like that she was in charge of the Inner Court ...she didin't give her meat n her daily food and told her if she wanted to hunt/do it herself8.TH&ED finding out SN is pregnant and a very happy TH telling her about the good news9.TN and her clan hearing SN is preagnant....10...TH visiting TN telling her that he knows she harmed SN or something...she told him he never cared for her when she was pregnant but with SN is diffrent and he told her she had everyone by her side(family),SN doesn't nor her baby,and he will be by her side and that she is pityful 11...Evil Hag telling TH about the black magic to kill SN12.WY taking control of the region and telling the general in comand(ET man) after taking him under arrenst and his men that who wants to leave it's their chance and all leave...WY said it's better to have no one left because all were potential harm...(i think he will train his own loyal man rather that people who will stab him at any moment)13.DK saving YBS and his minion and giving them a important task from ET,a letter that may change things...14.TN visiting the witch and she seas SN child as the future royal heir and MH is not TN child but also SN yet she doesn't tells her and telling her the consequance of doing black magic...if she wants to take a life she may loose one precious of her own but TN accepts it and they do the ritual...the witch gives her some paper and she must do it every night and by the end of the last paper SN will die(maybe stroke by the weakend heart)15.SN&TT figure out it's black magic and TT tells her she must confront/kill the beast in her dream to cut the curse and to make it backfire on the original person who put it
hope i didn't omit many other details :\">SN indeed stunggles TH in her sleep,i'm sure it's the beast dog and she will kill it before she harms TH as well and then the curse will backfire...and we see WY takes control of his region,i think he wants to make his own army as well to go against ET..curious if that general will take his side in the end

@SeGafanlady -- RE: "YUP!! I want my favorite Grim Reaper Mu Young from Arang and the Magistrate take ET's soul and drag it mercilessly to the most deepest and scariest hell!!!"

Oh Gurl ~  I have so many pics of Moo Young ~I've got white knuckles holding back the urge to post them....must. not. do. (hahahah!)
I'm hoping the dead-Cod face that El Temur has in the preview is some sort of trance or shock that renders him a babbling, drooling moron from here on out ~Now that is some MAKJANG I could really enjoy.  ;))

MAybe SY didn't conceive at the first try as it appears that they have been sleeping together regurlarly (please, tell me it was each night [-O< to make up for the lost time). MY FEELS! This episode and the preview was a shippy heaven for every TH-SN fan out there after so many exruciating weeks of waiting. I adore how they are shown together as a real married couple in conubial bliss as TH listens to SN and her council. I jsu adore there relationship together, how it developed from indifference to hate, aliance, frienship and finally to love and trust. All those weeks of silent lurking has finally come to fruition and the writer gave me something to binge on and binge I shall! A LOT! Can't wait for tomorrow! Look at EL Temur he is absolutely scared of TH! YO GO, BABY EMPEROR! I guess having SN and a baby is making him even stronger and more determined than ever to become the emperor his wife his son, his father and his nation could be proud of.rwZXbrj.pngjqGBksP.pngru06gKJ.pngXzv1ECW.png

Kyk4j6L.pngcaOiYsX.pngpPO58F1.pngu9PJkUa.pngv0xWyJJ.pngFhGGZh9.png