[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest hallyurise

@loli What are the chances they will be kicked out by the next episode? 
I honestly don't know why TN's character will be kept until the end. Is it confirmed that she'll be around until then?

This is it. The best episode for EK for me. My dream came true. The kiss mutually and oalala happened without hesitation, perfect. The caring for each other, wow! The audience are happy, thank you writer even though it takes long but it is really highly appreciated by all EK fans. I am so happy. For sure the rating will be high and nothing can stop how EK goes on the top of all drama even if it's new. Fighting! More power EK. Love you all. Thank for all the hard works, all recapers. You make my day start beautiful.

• Like 1

Guest bashful

I guess things didn't go as SN planned...She only thought of returning to TH to plot for her revenge but she never thought being with him could actually bring her happiness. I think this is what she meant when she told the guard she's now scared! 
Wow the pace of this ep was fast!

@petria -  The was a distinct Hound of Baskervilles quality to the nightmare dog ~ plus the actual bite marks appearing  8-|  8-|  8-|
I'm expecting Tanashiri to call forth her flying monkeys at any moment ----------> 8-|

Guys, Tana DID push SN down the stairs! And they had witness's so why was nothing done? Instead, we see her gloating to her brothers and father about what she did (with her evil maid getting in on it too) when the other evil maid rushes in to tell them SN is pregnant. 
TNstairs.jpg
TNstairs2.jpg
TNstairs3.jpg

@sally_b - Agree, I've felt that way for weeks now - this should be called "Empress Tana".  8-|

Guest bashful

I saw how happy TH guard was when SN appear to TH chamber!!!! An expression which showed "The king has waited long for this moment!"

Guest larabn

Harry Potter should come any minute now to save them from the slytherin Tanashiri curse
I'm expecting the beast to be working with voldemort and the evil snake :P

But aside from the crumba curse .... I loved the oalala scene although the lights faded after the kiss
The kiss was passionate and awesome enough :) ...
I'm anticipating major heartbreak for poor WY next ep when he knows of SN's pregnancy :(
My net lagged but in the preview, was SN strangling ET? Like really \:D/ 
(now I need one of @tessieroo 's cute emoticons to describe my joy :D )

It's really sad if Maha will pay the price of his evil mom's doings :(

@tessieroo - I would say Baek Jin Hee now has an open ticket to take any and all wicked-women roles in the Kdrama world that she wants. She could make a career of it like the Secret Garden mother-in-law.
@Miky88 ---- oh Miky you're so fine ♫♪   you're so fine, please be online ♫♪ hey Miky -----    hahah! (any nuggets of translating wisdom for us today?)
p.s. will we be seeing dirty-hot Road Warrior again...or did Wang Yoo oust him in a single p!ssing-match?

tessieroo said: Guys, Tana DID push SN down the stairs! And they had witness's so why was nothing done? Instead, we see her gloating to her brothers and father about what she did (with her evil maid getting in on it too) when the other evil maid rushes in to tell them SN is pregnant. 

@sally_b - Agree, I've felt that way for weeks now - this should be called "Empress Tana".  8-|

Guest larabn

@briseis
Thanks for the preview
EDIT: SN was not strangling ET but TH :-w
But I hope that the preview isn't misleading and ET's soul will be taken by the angel of death next ep (I hope so [-O<  )