[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

TT/BA and WY are discussing something, talks about the capital patrol/troopsNext scene WY is discussing something with ET, and seems like ET is accepting his suggestionWY goes back to BA/TT to tell them the good newsTT looks worried and tries to figure out what ET has up his sleevesTT talking to WY about SN and TH, maybe another word of advice to keep his distance from SN to avoid any potential misunderstandings

SN is walking in the palace and runs into WY and TT just as HD is questioning why WY did what he did earlier (I think)SN makes a visit to ED, ED looks worried about somethingED seems to be worried about the spendings of the inner palace, and SN asks to take a look at the ledger, then suggests something to ED, ED seems to agree with SNED is suggested to give some responsibility to SNED announces to the rest of the consorts she's appointing something to SNSN starts to patrol the different areas of the inner courts (let's assume time has gone by ok...maybe a month)

Oh mi Goodness!!! SN had a rose bath?? mhmm,... took them long lol...

Yey!!! TH finally had an oh la la with SN... Its baby making time!!! Please TH, put twins in SN tommy :) :) :)) :)) :))

DS gets a smaller meal because of SN's new plans to cut back on costs, she's obviously not happy, anything but her food!!!Evil maid tells DS everything SN has been doingDS sees SN outside in the middle of the stairs and starts to ask her why she's doing the things she's doingSN obviously looks tiredEkk....SN falls down the stairs, wait, rolls down the stairs, no one pushed her

Guest larabn

WY is there with TT and he sees SN, he bows and leaves
ED and SN are talking .... that's all I don't know what they are talking about :P
Food is brought over to TN and TN is furious now
TN goes over to talk to SN
SN falls down he stairs and the doctor says she is pregnant

SN talking to EDSN seems happy while talking to ED

too much lagging is killing me!!
SN at TN's throne room (the inner court throne room)SN is announcing something
then food are being prepared (i dunno what happen too much lagging)palace maids are given brown envelops that made them smile
The cruela devil is talking to TNsomething about the princeTN is mad again

SN TN met of course cruel talks againthe cruela devil says something to SN a plan perhaps??? the black magic i think

SN's earings are again butterfly uri paeja's favorite!!! :)

SN is pregnant, we scored!!! Wait...TH scored!TH is happyDS tells her father SN fell, and they're all happy she's 'sick' thinking she's dying haha, idiots!El maid ruins the happy atmosphere and tells them she's pregnant and not dying, DS is a-n-g-r-y