[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

I loved that moment and TH gesutures when he told her to stand still a moment to arrange her clothes,that even if they go on the mountains to hunt she is his concubine so she must look pretty,and i must say SN looked amazing in that outfit and that fur cap...we all know that for his she is his true wife and partner :x and i loved that they were more into having fun by themselves and totally ignoring the rest than hunting poor animals like the others,tsh,tsh Golta still doesn't sense the romatic vibe when there is and butting in,he must return to eunuch school to have some lessons on that aspect

LOL at golta He is my second favorite king's eunuch ! ( the first one being the eunuch in TMTETS and the third one the eunuch in Dong Yi ) True ! when I saw SN smiliing I realised that it's been a long time since she had done so ! I am glad that inside she is still the same SN and that she didn't turn into a heartless power hungry woman !

Seems that Tanashiri managed to pull a Mongolian attire perfectly.. braided hair is essential in Mongolian women's fashion.. as I watched The Legend of Condor Heroes or Shin Thiau Eng Hiong in year 1986, I remember that Princess Gochin of Mongol also sport the similar dress and hair do.. as well as a Mongolian Princess Min Min in Bu Bu Jing Xin drama.

I like Mongolian fashion.. and Mongolian people likes to party every night with bon fire, suckling goat and music to dance and singing.. they have a good life..

Guest sogongx3

From the way Nyang looked at Paeha when he fixed her clothes I can understand that she's aware that he's a MAN.

I don't think she's looking at him as a baby she needs to nurse anymore.

He is a man in her eyes, definitely.

The question is when she's gonna realize her feelings cause with all her smiles towards him this episode it's pretty obvious to everyone except her and Paeha that she's comfortable near him&likes him.

Episode 32 super like specially the scene of TH & SN together with background music and reminiscing the past. They are Both happy. The last scene was really amazing. Hoping the kiss will be success. Happy Monday everyone. Fighting. Empress ki always number 1 for me.

The thing with the costume is you can never win.  I'm sure a lot of us will agree that the true Yuan costumes are not that attractive looking, same with the hair.
I remember before the show even started, people were already praying that they won't make the guys have the braids and shaved heads.  Thank goodness they didn't.
Same with the outfits, sure the current ones aren't 100% true to the actual costumes during that era, but it's a drama, and the majority of it looks good.  
Remember during DS' coronation scene, ED had that thing on her head, which I believe with of traditional Yuan attire, but everyone online was making jokes about it.
Now look at the reactions to DS' outfit!

I found so cute from SN, that as soon as she felt the wind on her face, she smiled... and did you notice that she went back to talking like The Jackal used to? So cute! I feel sorry for her, she was born to be free, to be outdoors, to feel the wind on her face... yet she has to live the asphyxiating life within the Palace Walls... I hope she doesn't become bitter because of this... living just like a lion inside a cage...
Like @tessieroo mentioned earlier, after watching the preview, I also thought that WY might be the one harming TN in order to save SN, therefore being accused of treason... and this is where SN "saves his skin"
Once SN has TH's child... I think it's going to be very awkward for her to be Byul's mom and TH's baby... How will she manage to stay fair and just to both of them... What I don't think I will be able to handle is seeing Byul dying... I haven't cried since SN's dad died, but if poor baby star dies, and they show him with bloody SFX I will die!!! I'll rather have him being raised by monks outside of the palace, banished from palace life, so that after TH dies, SN can go find him and live together... so please don't kill beautiful baby Byul  [-O<
I was drooling at WY's wearing his hunting costume... so handsome... now, where is Robin Hood TalTal? I'm eagerly waiting here... 8->

Just reading some random stuff on Baidu, and saw some posts about how they saw fans in EK DC posting stills of a stunt double for TH, so they're speculating that something is going to happen to TH the next day (tomorrow's episode).  Maybe fall of a horse and get hurt, or something...hopefully is for when he's trying to save SN.
12755032524_318ed73b26_o.jpg

The other detail they're looking at are the BTS stills of SN/TH shooting the arrows, and riding their horse in the forest.  The argument is that they both actually look happy in those photos, which means something probably happen the night before  If SN refused TH, TH probably would be in a depressed mood instead of the happy vibe that we get from those stills.

OMG. I don’t watch livestreams because the lagging would drive me insane (and I like to sleep). I haven’t seen the episode yet but the highlights have me excited to watch.
Yes! Ta Hwan and Seung Nyang have some alone time during their horse race and Seung Nyang is actually smiling genuinely. Cute couple moment with Ta Hwan adjusting her clothes. She smiles there too when he says 'Even though it’s a hunting competition, you are my consort. You should look pretty. …Well-put together.'  Squee!!!Of course the cliff hanger in the tent when Ta Hwan says “I want you.” :x
Poor Wang Yoo, it’s so sad having to see Ki Jaen though he still does look handsome in his hunting garb.
@Katrina Abdul Talib If subs coming this late for us here must lure my daughter to marry a Korean!! With Korean son in law can get him to translate for me instantly! But what to do, she is still too small!!That comment had me laugh out loud, spitting out tea, and people around me are looking at me strangely.
For the next episode, please at least a kiss if not oolala yet, please, please let Ta Hwan come and save Seung Nyang. If he takes the arrow or is injured for Seung Nyang then it would be definite grounds for Tanashiri’s execution as it would be attempted assassination of the Emperor. If Wang Yoo and crew come too then there would be witnesses. Seung Nyang would also take care of Ta Hwan and really confront her feelings for him.
Edit: If Seung Nyang does have oolala with Ta Hwan in the next episode, knowing how this drama works she'll be pregnant by the following episode and have a baby in one episode. ;)

Hi all ~ (っˆーˆ)っ♥  
(so busy today) ...can only stroll by for a mintue -- Please know that I'm clicking *insightful* and *love* on all your posts "in my mind"... because I can't do anything more than skim the last two pages...but I'm sure there are golden comments for pages ~ hugs all around.
like @tessieroo - I'm still loving the show, but it's really starting to spin it's wheels. Recycling the same conflicts, too much screen time with the same conversations and facial reactions... le sigh. 
Tomorrow's episode options:
1) Ta Hwan will save Seung Nyang and the story will move forward with all things -- Temurs dive-bombing and possible Ooo-of-the-La-ing
OR
2) Wang Yoo saves Seung Nyang --- and the wheels keep spinning in the same spot
*novel spoilers favor #2 ---> and I really hope the writer's chose an *off-novel* rewrite --- let's keep the plot MOVING. :)
cheers!

I'm wondering, after seeing the preview, if it's a race to see who will get to SN first, either TH or WY.  They showed them both taking off after probably getting the news that SN was in danger.  Of course, being that I'm a SN/TH shipper, I want him to get there first and be her savior...but it would be more interesting to see what happens if WY gets to her first.  Especially if the oohlala happened the night before.
Thanks for all the recaps and screencaps to those who contributed!! I may just have to stay up tonight to watch at least the beginning of this next episode :x

K-netizen are liking making fun of Tanasili, she's really the trend :

"TN's clothes... so funny"
"TN... today... reggae hair + christmas clothes... chincha daebak"
"Even with her attire, she's still cute and pretty"

And this story about 80 episodes, is gettin' viral, in every article, they are asking the production to make the show till 80th episode =)) =)) =))

I just watched a clip of WY/Bi So so what is her dang problem again??? She's always mad at him about something. Girl, either you are grateful that he saved you or just STFU! And honestly, if she wants to die that badly, just grant her wish. Nonetheless, i thought the fight scene was hot despite the fact i could tell the actress wasn't doing much fighting since the stunt person (male or female) was doing it. :))

Wang Yoo! How good do you look with your hunting gear? Hotness level raised for this 27 yo. fangirl, but let's have a real talk. When you look like that as in drool worthy, you shouldn't be pinning over anyone. Not even SN lol So i am praying that those writers don't have you brood till the end of the show or i might have a mental breakdown. You need to work on your bloodline too. Prince Charles still managed two sons even though he wasn't in love with Lady Di.  If you don't like ET's niece that's fine (i don't either by family association LOL ) . I can find you a suitable replacement (me preferably). I'm sure she can die a virgin a la TMETS or JOJ. She won't mind that much.  :))
I'm just saying. Whether they do it tomorrow or not, they will sleep together eventually. It doesn't matter. The girl is already gone to another guy. I don't expect him to stop loving her, but i just don't like when people are just stuck in limbo forever just because they can't be with the person they love. I think he also deserves better than to just be stuck in helping her in the shadow. Andwaeee! This is not walking into different paths. I said this before. If one can be able to seemingly move on with someone else, why is the other person not allowed the same? It makes it seem like both WY and TH  are the only one who are loyal to their only love SN (they don't even want to look elsewhere)  while she can just bounce back.

Edit: 80 episodes? Are they crazy? Ha Ji Won is only getting a max from me of maybe 55 episodes. I am not commiting for more of that long journey. Shoo! Ain't nobody got time for that. :))
At least i find a new solace in my Running Man viewing while waiting for EK subs. Started from Hallyu Goddess, Cho Ji Woo to Ha Ji Won now i'm onto Kim Sun Ah.

@chrissydiva : Batolu said to WY that ET is too strong, just give up, WY said that as warrior giving up is like deserting, so he challenged her or something... :D :D :D in order to show her, that if you have the heart you can win, something like that

@petria : no way, he would get in that hole, maybe his horse though :-? :-?