[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

OMG OMG OMG! TAHWANNNNNN! He stood in front of the governors and ET and said that he grew up careless and ignorant and that he did not care about the matters of the public but now, he no longer fears ET and wishes to become a real Emperor. He asked them to believe in him one time. (I don't get the context since my stream lagged but I loved the speech)

At the throne room the governors and ET convene againTH looks down, hes now talking to EThe is now becoming  madTH is saying something!Please dont tell me he is giving up the Jade seal???BA is talkingZhang rushes to ED

SN CAME AT THE THRONE ROOM

we continue with TH in a meeting with the governors and ET while all the governors are scared
SN enters and goes over to ET, she says thank you LOL
while the governors all go to TH and support him

ED is telling somthing to SN that makes her eyes go wide!They plan something about TN's order about SN earlierSN is in front of the inner courtSN and the concubines are agreeing to something when TN cameTN is in her usual mad self again but no one obeys her commandSN ordered something and everyone obeyed!

Nobody listens to anything Tanasilli says! Don't worry, guys. So satisfying. But when SN orders them to turn around, they do it before she finishes the words

:D Then SN asks Tanasilli to get out~~~~~~ Ahhhhhh *the feels* She doesn't have the power to bully everyone anymore.

a confrontation between TN and SN
SN is talking to ther concubines when TN enters angry and it looks like the concubines listen to SN now
and not TN
looks like SN has the upper hand in this confrontation haha

TN walks away laughing. She is thinking of another plot?

ET talks to WY.

DS meeting with brother and YBS.

DS talking about hunting SN and TH?

YBS acts surprised?! (Are they going to redeem YBS in the end)

YBS at the library. He meets El Maid. Secret lovers meeting again.