[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@thegoldbug said:
 in the spoilers for the Novel she does (i think it said enuch Park tells here) it was posted a while back.

Thanks,  I come only on this thread sunday's it's always a good read but This thread moves so fast and sometimes to many pages to read.  If I read them all I wouldn't have time for my others.
So Eunich Park is the one they castrated. How do he finds out, I know the baby has a birth mark on the bottom of his foot.  So you think she would give  the baby to Wy or not tell and keep him there.   

Guest dhebbie2t

I love going here in this forum because there are a lot of insights and good comments to read here.

=D>
goodjob to all of the people here in this forum, you made all of the lurkers happy

:x

Just saw MBC Section TV with JCW and HJW, waaaaaaaaaah JCW is getting more handsome by the day, it was the case with JIS, JGS and HB too, she really make her co-stars shine :D :D :D
I don't know if anyone did understandd the end of the interview, but if i'm not mistaken when HJW was talking about her hard times shooting EK, he said that he felt bad leaving first the set, HJW answered : "But you still left" =)) =)) =))

NEW STILLS :

140224_075824414.jpg

CREDITS

I ship TalMe OTP :x hahahaha...

I ship Tal Tal and Seung Nyang more as partners in mission. Partnership in win win sollution that will greatly benefit both of them eventhough in a different purposes. They probably in a different level of Nobleness (he must address and respect her as the spouse of the Emperor, his ultimate Boss) and she speak banmal with him (while before she spoke in a polite form) but they are equal in their discussion.. SY respects Tal Tal as her advisor, mentor, as a warrior to warrior..

This OTP will make it and successfuly achieve their ultimate goal.. soon!!

And then our little innocent fan girls heart can cry rainbow tears when we will get more scenes with Tal Tal rising up to the Prime Minister's seat... yessss!!!!! :x

Guest critics

@rinchan76 said:  "Although TN has lost her power, the tradition of the hunt has it that the empress would be there too, and since TN is technically still the empress, I guess she is still allowed to go."

I'm sorry to cut your post, however, isn’t it an unfair policy?  I thought laws are built to protect those who are weak and will most likely be victims of unjust practices.  It is expected that application of policies in every field are seriously implemented regardless of whom the recipient might be to ensure peace and order in the hope that nobody would do the same in the future.  In the case of the Empress being one of highest position holders and is the head of the inner court, shouldn’t she be the best example or role model to accept severe punishment?  Even the ED, she just accepted her ordeal without complaint after being accused as an instigator in the failed-attempted coup, why can’t the Empress do the same?  Well, in the world of employment once being under the disciplinary action, it is a must to deprive him of any benefits entitlement and will only enjoy them back after his suspension but maybe it's different in drama land.  Sorry, so carried away with my emotion  http://forums.soompi.com/plugins/Emotify/design/images/24.gif  http://forums.soompi.com/plugins/Emotify/design/images/24.gif  http://forums.soompi.com/plugins/Emotify/design/images/24.gif .

@critics I thought laws are built to protect those who are weak and will most likely be victims of unjust practices.

This thought only works in an ideal world, yes there are laws designed to protect the weak but these laws usually come about after citizens raise their voices against certain practices. Laws are designed by the powerful to protect the powerful, often times. this is why people who live in democratic countries try to vote in the person who will stand up for the little guy, but a lot of the times those guys are rich as well. TN and ET's family are elite, and it was the elite that were making the rules back then, so they can manipulate the laws anyway they want.
Also the punisment that TN got was a loss of power and a change in address, she still has her title. I am not sure how Yuan laws work but I guess she still entitled to be apart of certain events, either that or her dad pulled some strings. I however don't think TN deserves to be in the cold palace, for what she did she deserves much worst. It looks like SN is just warming up, and I am just waiting for the mayhem.
about those pics, I feel sorry for TH, it is possible he will get indigestion from this meeting lol. It seems WY is seated at the table as well, so basically he is seated at a table w/his hated wife on one side, beloved girlfriend on the other, and his love rival right across from him, this situation doesn't even begin to define awkward or tense. Who can eat in this environment?   

rinchan76 said:
about those pics, I feel sorry for TH, it is possible he will get indigestion from this meeting lol. It seems WY is seated at the table as well, so basically he is seated at a table w/his hated wife on one side, beloved girlfriend on the other, and his love rival right across from him, this situation doesn't even begin to define awkward or tense. Who can eat in this environment?   

Guest kaeruchan

New OST alert?!

Empress Ki's OST Part 6 'The Day', sung by Zia will be released today (24.02.14) ~from DC

v5OZgNl.jpg

Thanks for sharing the stills @CherKell :) I'm so in love with Tananana's style there!