[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@tessieroo
The Date part :D and them taking the Date out of her mouth :D
We should keep a post that keeps getting updated with everybody's predictions in it  :)
This prediction game is fun :)

@kaeruchan
Thanks for the preview translation :)
OMO about SN asking WY: Do you hate me
will they have a heart to heart discussion then, she wouldn't ask that infront of TH
and him telling her: Don't shed any tears , continue your path with dignity, I'll do the same
is this goodbye :( all though this doesn't sound like an angry WY, more like an understanding WY that doesn't want her to cry for him cause he knows she loves him but then what makes him come back to yuan later on, the whole ET clan's demise and him being in trouble too?
How will TH speak now with only ET and corp in the room with him :(
@Miky88
Thanks Dear for all your explanations for the scenes, we owe you :)
@pegster
I dreamt today that I woke up late and missed live streaming, it seems I dreamt of you :P
Glad you could catch up with the rest of it :)

Guest avocado1430291863

kaeruchan said:
Wang yoo: Don’t shed any tears; continue on your path with dignity. I’ll do the same.

Is this mean that the writer already sealed WY-SN romantic relationship? And they get their own path to achieve their own goal??

So @ziimblu , your predictions became true, nothing more but silence, and anger, wrath are going to be held inside.And I can understand the reason why he will help her go back to the harem later, when she is kicked out of the palace, without letting her know about his presence behind...

kaeruchan said: Ep 30 preview trans

Tapjahae: One day, the traitor will be found out when he brings out his sword. (Not sure what he’s talking about…)

Taltal: Now, you need to die.

Yeon-chul: It’s okay if you don’t know the content. Just stamp your Imperial seal. Stamp it! The seal! (Ya, you old man! That poor guy can’t speak, he's not deaf!!)

Taltal: Honestly, it’s impossible.

Seung-nyang: Even if it’s hard, we have to make it work.

Baek Ahn: We might be able to block it.

Taltal: But it can cause harm to both Your Highness and His Imperial Majesty.

Wang Yoo: I’m here.

Seung-nyang: Thank you, Wang Yoo.

Seung-nyang: Do you hate me?

Wang Yoo: Don’t shed any tears; continue on your path with dignity. I’ll do the same.

cr: http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2013/11/08/empress-ki-previews/

Feel free to correct any mistakes! I haven't watched ep 29 yet but tearing up just from watching ep 30 preview!!

Sigh.  Trolls be posting streaming links with viruses in here again.  Just ignore them and they'll go away soon.

I don't know about you guys, but I almost dislocated my shoulder from fist-pumping so hard when Evil Bitchy Court Lady went down like a sack of potatoes when she ate one of the poisoned dates.  BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

EKEp29LadySeo_zps41254cb2.gif

Guest anjshin

petria said: The sound of Wang Yoo`s and Sung Nyang`s voices in that preview was odd, as if they were not having a conversation, but as if those were their unspoken thoughts. :-??
Previews are made to drive us mad.

The sad part in the preview yet again is TH standing by SN with his anxious stare,like afraid she will leave him there and run with WY any moment...TH sure has so many insecurity's but this one is his biggest one and i'm afraid SN will never take his fear away...Even if we know by law SN can't do anything now that she said her Vow to be TH Royal Concubine...she is like married to TH...but his insecurity doesn't let him think logicly for any moment

It's been made very clear that SN is getting revenge for Lady Park and the other girls, both her parents and any other Goryeo person who has suffered at the hands of ET & Yuan. She already asked TH once (on the beach) to stop using Goryeo boy & girls as eunuchs and concubines but with ET in charge, that's not going to change. She needs to get rid of ET - then TH will follow her wishes and change that law. She's trying to protect/help Goryeo citizens. 

@kaeruchan - Thanks, Mimi!  >:D<
@sally_b - OMG, I agree! How is that punishment? Pffftttt. I'll bet they even let her have her red lipstick papers.  [-(  
tana1.jpg

tana2.jpg

tana3.jpg

Guest avocado1430291863

My thought after reading the preview...maybe WY-SN get their privat conversation besides the conversation in The Hall...becoz the lines in the preview are not suitable to say in the public room....But maybe just like some of you have said..the lines just the heart spoken....Sigh....we have to wait one week to know about it

The punishment DS got is probably not the most severe, no physical torture or anything, but we all know that ET will not stand there and watch his precious get tortured in any way.
Banishing her from the palace and taking her seal away from her is actually a really harsh punishment for her, mentally.  It's a real hit to where it hurts, both her and the ET clan.
DS was raised to think that power is the most important thing.  She was raised with everything spoon fed to her, pampered by her father, and her brothers.  No one ever dared to reject anything she says, she always got whatever she wanted.
This is probably the reason why she is the way she is within the palace. Blatantly go against ED's orders even before she was Empress, outright give all the consorts birth control tonics.
She thinks her father is on top of the world, and no one will dare to challenge them.  Everyone is below her.  That's why even though she doesn't love TH, she can't bare to see him be with another woman, because how can they be worthy enough to receive the Emperor's favour when he isn't even willing to lay eyes on me, HOW DARE THEY!!!
ET wants to put his daughter at the top position inside the palace, since he can't settle for anything lower than that for his precious.  Now they're taking that away from her, so that's a blow to his plan. 
DS no longer has the power that she values so much.  It's like tearing her limp from her.  Not only that, now that the other consorts see she has no more powers (within the palace), I hope they'll treat her poorly.  Give back what was given to them.  
My question is, will ED give the seal to SN temporarily, or will she hold on to it for herself.

Guest avocado1430291863

I hope the rating climbing again.....please make it 30% in Seoul
Just wanna share my thought...in this period of EK aired until now, I think the other dramas is not so good compare to EK (although i like the warm word ...) so EK get high rating and leave the others far away behind...but I am afraid with two future contenders...SBS gets Lee Bo Young...she is the queen of rating right now...and KBS has YKS and HJH new drama...(omo I luuv YKS before I love JCW..ohtokke..why they have to compete in the same slot...huhuhu...) The full sun' story is just like Song Jong Ki Nice Guy..full of melo..and Nice Guy in KBS had a high rating in the past....So I just afraid of uri EK...becoz rating is become gods in Korea entertainment industry (remind me with  one of Gag Concert' skit--King of Rating...hehehe)..Hope Ek will get many love just like now, so the whole actor and staff can enjoy the fruit of their efforts..( and hope fully the extension coming...I can't lose my baby emperor so soon...never enough of him.....)
Empress Ki Hwaiting.....

Guest roshan90

Miki88 said:
TH standing by SN with his anxious stare,like afraid she will leave him there and run with WY any moment... TH sure has so many insecurity's but this one is his biggest one and i'm afraid SN will never take his fear away...

Why do I fear you are going to be right about this??   :-<
I want to console myself and you and hope against hope that SN will come to love TH eventually and take away his fear.. But I dont know why I am not able to..
For sure, there are going to be many episodes of "Insecure Tahwan" and heartbreaking to us..

@petria
LOL Yup They cheated us.. 
Lets Go and Strike in front of MBC's office and demand a Standing Passionate Tightened arms and IMPORTANT ONE: Conscious and shooting-love-in-her-eyes Sungnyang-Tahwan Hug Scene..  :)>-

@Miky88 -  "Have I told you lately that I love you?"  smiley_singing.gifThank you for helping me understand everything that happened today! 
@larabn - I know, I've read tons of "prediction" posts in this thread that turned out to be right! I really wish I had kept track of them now. 
@avocado - Oh, there was most definitely a shift in SN's eyes when TH pulled her chin to look at him and said he would stand by her side. So I think she responded. 
SNTH.jpg
SNTH2.jpg
SNTH3.jpg

Ok i've just seen the episode raw, and all i have to say now, i'm in love with EB acting, everytime he cries, i cry, everytime he laughs, i laugh, and i'm not even talking about his new disguise --> EPIC ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

- After watching the preview, maybe they will start some interactions between TT and Batolu, they kinda match each other.

- Am I the only one who think that the new fur and the new armor of ET is daebak, when he entered the hall with DKS & TGH, i was like all the time looking at him :-?? :-?? :-??

- And i'm disappointed by all of you, you all said that TT was sexy today, i was expecting too much >:/ there was nothing outstanding about him today (I want my money back
>:/ >:/ >:/ ) :D

Guest minnie0103

@kaeruchan Thanks for the quick translation! :)
Wang Yoo: Don’t shed any tears; continue on your path with dignity. I’ll do the same. << I will forever remember this line... Love with heartbreak... =((