[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@larabn - That scene shocked me too, wasn't expecting that from him but that's probably me not noticing how much of a sicko he is.  :|  His hatred for WY at not only gaining his Father's respect but also his relationship with SN is making this guy even crazier. I fully expect him to turn even more blood-thirsty in coming episodes and that scares me. eekout.gif
Did Tana Shiri not notice the hand-holding? It seemed like she was only angry that SN was standing up front by the table. I agree with a few here, I was kinda mad at both guys for ruining SN's enjoyment of the puppet show.  :-w
Afterwards, I initially thought WY was angry with her? He said "Follow me" in this cold, stern voice...but then he hugged her. I'm dying to know what he said before he hugged her! (I thought he mentioned Goryeo?) I totally squealed when she hugged him back! hapydancsmil.gif  And how nice to see WY finally all excited and smiling! Maybe he's one of those guys who gets excited at sneaking around & hiding, with the danger of maybe being caught? LOL!
WYsmiles.jpg

LOL at WY doing the Princess carry for TS. Dude, you're in trouble now - she'll become even more obsessed. ack.gif

Guest roshan90

My comments on the hug scene:
This scene stole the episode today for me.

WY: When I go to Goryeo will you come together with me?? (wow. big step)
SN: (readily) Yes Jeonha. I will come. With Jeonha I will go. (Aww.)

and then the hug.. I thought I am going to feel sorry for Tahwan watching this. But no. I forgot Tahwan watching this. It was really beautiful and the OST and the tears and ofcourse SN hugging him back made it wonderful for me.. How I wish there will be a similar one between TN-SN too..
and Mr. Dangkise, you dont have the right to watch the hug and have that kind of hurt expression. noo.
This is the best scene for me in today's episode. 

@tessieroo
I think he told her that he will leave to goryeo and that's why he hugged her
like a said before a goodbye hug
but she hugged him too and put her arms around him :)
and him acting like a high school student in love is so cute
I loved it how he was all smiling to her and calling her

yep tanashiri is only dreaming of the goryeo zorro who rescued her in yuan
he does like carrying women doesn't he ;)
first SN and now tanashiri (bad move buddy)

Guest anjshin

MERRY CHRISTMAS/ JOYEUX NOEL to everybody, <:-P <:-P <:-P
thanks @larabn for the recaps even though it's xmas eve you gave us, followers, a very good present. Very well said @rinchan76 i appreciate the deliberation of your thoughts and opinions seems like a pro-commentator.
I love this 18th episode, despite of just seeing the raw. I have to give a credit to Eunuch BANG for his fan service scene, oh my, he never failed to make me laugh, but even on his age he still got something ha.... :)) =)) =D>

larabn said: guys dangkise's creepy love is getting on my nerves
I mean I thought he might capture her and had a doubt that he will torture her
but said that he likes her so he wouldn't he would just tie her and act creepy
but I was shocked at him standing there so calmly while she is screaming
and in pain
what kind of a sick twisted foreplay is this man
ewww and then he goes on touching her hurt face and is looking at it so happily
like it's makeup she has on not blood
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!!!! when will somebody kill him :-w

I think the lack of preview is a brilliant idea too (even if i want to go to the edge of the cliff and jump off :D).
LOOOOOL At Byung Soo, this master couldn't die that's impossible how can he do this?? Did he drink a sort of potion that turns him into a monster or what, that guy is immortal. I would bet my entire fortune that the Master of Survival will live during the 50 episodes hahahahaa.

OMO OMO, what are you doing Dang Ki Se??? this is your proof of love [-X (I'm waiting for the eng subs to know what they were talking about so i will swear at him with all my might!!!!!!!!!

LOOOOOL at WY, when he carried TN in his arms, i was completely dead of laughing =)), i love her crush on him.

At last but not least :

BeFunky_Sanstitrejpg-3.jpg
=)) =)) =))

@roshan90 - Thanks for that bit of info! I have to agree (even though I'm not on any ship) that scene was the best for me today too. jumpy.gif  Especially when SN hugged him back! 
I did feel bad for TH - just from the expression on his face during his scenes with SN today but I need to wait for subs to know what he was saying. 
HOWEVER, the hug scene was awesome so I didn't feel bad for TH for very long. giggle.gif
(oh, that makes it sound like I'm a SN/WY shipper but I'm not!) 

lxands said: tucci said: I would like to see TH save SN at once XD
Also, I don't like how SN never considers him...how can she? He is soo good looking, caring, sweet, and can be funny and serious. I find her also a bit ungrateful. She gets to live in the palace next to him, would have she preferred to be sent out in a brothel or as Dan Ki Se concubine?

@anjshin @tessieroo

ur welcome ;)

the cliffhanger where WY and TH meet at the end was good  as well as the whole episode :)
they should both beat dangkise up until he becomes a sniffing memory
urgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so mad and I can't bear to watch the scene again
poor SN, you've got two gorgeous men ripping your hand apart
while another is a sick psycho torturing you as I rather call it OBSESSION confession

badass SN captures the mouse so easily while the emperor is screaming lol I would be crying like a baby seriously not screaming
I love both our leads, I was happy for WY today while I felt sad for Th too :(
will they fight next episode on who will take care of SN?
and I think MBC's move was very smart indeed to let us on the edge of our seats and biting our nails waiting for the preview and next episodes ;)
if it will help with the ratings I'm okay with it

Guest anjshin

@larabn : yeah maybe they're also possessed with DK's and wanting to make the viewers anxious and worst desperately waiting for a 2 week time period for the next episode, or maybe they already anticipated that next week will be new year's eve and gave us also time to spent it with our love ones. Keeping positive on this.... Fighting empress Ki team,,, til 2014.  :D:D:D

Guest Lyly1430292245

I was supposed to feel something when Wang Yoo hugs Seung Nyang, but I actually felt nothing.
All I could think of was that it's lucky Ta Hwan wasn't there. If he was there, he would suffer more from a broken heart. 
I know, I know, I know, that at the moment Wang Yoo is the man who truly deserves Nyang's affection for all his heroic deeds and all. But I love Ta Hwan so much, the way a...mother loves her child that I want to protect him from heartbreak and evils. I'm even hoping that Tanashili won't die by the end of the drama so she can end up with Wang Yoo all she wants (okay okay she's evil but she's such a poor girl - her first crush - Ta Hwan does not pay attention to her one bit and her second crush - Wang Yoo - is ignorant of her feelings). If these two poor souls - WY and TN end up together, maybe WY can let go of Seung Nyang??? And it seems a spoiled, childish girl like TN is suitable for a mature, strict man like Wang Yoo (well he can discipline her into a better woman, maybe). 

Merry X'mas everyone :) :)
omg I think Empress Ki will not air today huhuhu that's why miss tonight ep!!
But as TN-SN scene still make me smile hohohoh

photo ScreenShot2013-12-25at122528AM.png
photo ScreenShot2013-12-25at122457AM.png
photo ScreenShot2013-12-25at122515AM.png
photo ScreenShot2013-12-25at122544AM.png
photo ScreenShot2013-12-25at122551AM.pngphoto ScreenShot2013-12-25at122610AM.png

This is for SN-WY ship omg also like them hehehe :)

photo 0a55a3510fb30f24d6d77d7fca95d143ac4b035d.jpg
photo 4426dbcd7b899e519dc2ab6840a7d933c9950d5e.jpg
photo 470fe839b6003af333164d1c372ac65c1138b67e.jpg

The BTS they all so cute hhahaha :)
photo 285e8fb7d0a20cf4228d64a374094b36adaf998d.jpg
cre:baidu