[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest larabn

Yes, Yes DK is finally dead and SN recognizes WY
TH please don't come near DK
DK tells TH about Maha DAMN!!!
WY comes now and the ep ends there

Guest ravendark

OMG that was a tense episode fo shoo. Cant tell understand all :P I need to read Pegster the Master's recaps :) But still it was so thrilling to the end. 

Oh no,TH is again in killer mode after finding out from DK that Maha was SN and WY child (if he wanted to confirm it with Cruella)and more after seeing WY there alivethey sure are cruel letting us like this for another week in maybe what will be the last episode :-SSat this rate i'm wondering if TH will ever find out that those letters are fake ,hope he does,don't want him in doubt all his life,i want them to be happy...more now that WY sent a letter to the palce and TH could match it with others,he must have kept at least one for god sake...and will they finish all the things in one ep?hope they do the 2 episodes and not 51 as special for real...Golta&YBS killed in pain..still many things to clear up and prevent,Golta wants to kills SN...to find out he drugs him as well,we saw it today...TH not hating WY like crazy...giving him his throne back...ED sent away for life...

Guest ravendark

one week to go KI chingus :) guess final two will be head blowing :) Goin to cook now :) cya laters :) 
BTW Golta still not outed, YBS and curly and ED still alive and cruealla around. Darn dont tell me they are gonna be till the end. 

I must say, based on DK, SN can finally be relieve. She finally filled the person that killed her family that she never get to enjoy... I wish he died before spouting the truth to TH though

Maha is dead now, TH knowing the truth, doesn't change anything, Nyang will still be his Empress, mother of Ayu. The WY/Nyang love story has ended long, long time ago... I think that's good, for the both, " no more secrets between us, finally"^^

Thanks for the recap !! ;)

Guest lexurite

Just when I was starting to enjoy this episode, feels happy while watching it, they have to put a cliffhanger like that. Why?? I'm so scared and stressed out! Really, those writers know how to frustrate their watchers. They probably got A+ in the cliffhanger sections back in their university days. 

Sometimes they let people like DK and Cruella and blah blah live so long to say and do such things to hurt others but let people like Bisoo to die so fast not to be able to confess her feelings to WY and hear his reply. Tsk tsk tsk. And I think SN forgive TH and back to the palace in such an easy way. Is this because they run out of time? Today episode didn't let me suffer too much but also let me feel like they just try to make this to finish the drama, of course except the MaHa thing.