[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest yuiivip

Yeah @EstelleH‌ she will definitely act cool in front of TH but I wanna see her getting jealous. May be she will show her jealousy when she is alone 8->

I agree with the people who want to see SN get jealous of the new empress but please let it be jealously because she loves TH, NOT because she jealous from not getting more power. The last episode with what SN said as ET was dying worries me. TH loves her so much that he would gladly give her anything she wants as long as she is always by his side. I am sure if he could TH would make her an empress in a quick second because that is one sure way to always keep her with him. Only a few more hours until the next new episode!!!

Guest yuiivip

I agreed too, @Jericho0810‌.  

SN :"Yeon-chul, you’ve shown me a great plan today. Just like what you’ve predicted, I’ll make my son the Emperor and I’ll become the Empress of this nation. I’ll surround myself with the Goryeo people and I’ll rule the country myself."

SN wanting to become empress & make Ayu become emperor is acceptable but the last two sentences is too much.

I hope she doesn't seriously mean anything. Don't wanna admit that she love him is okay but if she doesn't love my TH, it's only just for power, I'm going to snatch my paeha from her.

"SN, do you hear me?! 1 move wrong then you are dead. I'm going to snatch him" " Paeha, I'm always welcoming you. Come to me any time" :x

LoL :))

Guest august101

I'm looking forward to this new empress but I think I'm going to be disappointed because while I want someone who's nice while still being a political player I'm probably going to get someone who is publicly nice but a Smirky McSmirkinson in private.

Seeing the new empress is kind of sad. The new empress signifies the a new start to Empress Ki, we are stepping into the third segment. My beloved SN is going to get more dark and smile a lot less.  :(:(( :-w

I wonder what kind of meeting SN and the new empress will have.

Taking bets people!

Will they:
1. Flex their muscle (figuratively speaking) to show whose boss
2. Pretend to be all smiles while sizing the other up
3. Ignore each others existence beyond the common courtesy.
4. Outright hostile.

My Bet...

2. The new empress will most likely be this way but I'm not too sure about SN since she's so hard to predict.

Earlier someone was saying how SN and TT was going to go up agaisnt each other, I've actually never really thought about this but that would be a sight worth seeing. It'll be like the battle of Zhuge Liang and Zhou Yu.

For those that don't know, Zhuge Liang and Zhou Yu are two great tacticians during the 3 Kingdom era and both went down in history as great men. They were on opposing forces but when battling Cao Cao, the ET of their time, they joined hands and overthrew the big warlord only to continue the battle against each other once he was gone.

Guest lindearist

I don't know but WHY AM I SO FREAKIN' SAD THAT BAEK JIN HEE WILL NO LONGER BE IN EK NOW. Ugh she's been like a family to EK and (i think would just) makes the show not complete without her. (ALTHOUGH I REALLY WANT TO HER CHARACTER TO DIE HAHA)
BUT IT'S MY FIRST TIME TO LIKE THE ACTRESS OF THE PROTAGONIST (especially when it comes to HJW being in the main role)
Oh well, I don't like the new empress hahaSeungNyang-ah-- dispose her properly,okay? So there will be no pollution again in the inner court <3

Guest critics

@tieuyeunu said:  I wonder what kind of meeting SN and the new empress will have.
Taking bets people!
Will they:
3. Ignore each others existence beyond the common courtesy.4. Outright hostile.

I choose 2 & 1 but to be taken by both parties to make their fight equal and challenging.  Whoever is the smarter and more cunning, then she will not be at the losing end.

Tanasiri and all her evil deeds has come to and end. She finally face the real judge.. her karma. Like a boomerang, what you gave to the universe, universe will return exactly the same thing. Such a waste of a human being who supposed to be on the top of the game. But then again, the entire family is a pack of Hyenas and whatever thing that you possesed by evilish trick, won't be yours that long anyway. Life is a circle and what was on the top will certainly go down..

Farewel Tanashiri... at least you'll be together with your dad and bro.. in hell.

tieuyeunu said: Taking bets people!

Will they:
3. Ignore each others existence beyond the common courtesy.
4. Outright hostile.

My Bet...

2. The new empress will most likely be this way but I'm not too sure about SN since she's so hard to predict.

@briseis - 
Thanks for the pics! I love the HJW got a lot of treats on White Day (I didn't hear anything about other actress's getting stuff unless I just missed it?) LMAO! The power of HJW!  :D
@SeGanfanlady - Amen. I'm so ready for her to leave. Still not one ounce of remorse or accepting responsibility from her. Ugh - the Temur's are the worse kind of villains - only sorry if they get caught and even then, only feel sorry for themselves. 
I can't wait for today! It looked like in the pictures @minnie0103 posted, Tana is giving Ta Hwan some crap? (thanks, @miinie0103!) 

Guest critics

@SeGafanlady said:  Farewel Tanashiri... at least you'll be together with your dad and bro.. in hell.Yes and that place will be contaminated more with their presence.  :D

@chocobana said:  I can't predict TH's reactions...is he going to stand by SN's side blindly or is he going to defend the new Empress since he has nothing against her?
Probably, he will be turned between two lovers just for a while but in the end, it will be LK who will always entice his heart, body, and soul.   :x

Guest minnie0103

FAREWELL, Tanashiri. :-h 
There are many things that I'll miss about you and here are some: 

1. I'll miss your lipstick paper print:-*%B1%E2%C8%B2%C8%C4_3488.jpg?type=w800
%B1%E2%C8%B2%C8%C4_3864.jpg?type=w800
%B1%E2%C8%B2%C8%C4_4688.jpg?type=w800

2. I'll miss seeing you smiling while doing a facial retouch:\">%B1%E2%C8%B2%C8%C4_4482.jpg?type=w800
%B1%E2%C8%B2%C8%C4_4483.jpg?type=w800
%B1%E2%C8%B2%C8%C4_4485.jpg?type=w800

3. I'll miss your smirk:>%B1%E2%C8%B2%C8%C4_5046.jpg?type=w800
%B1%E2%C8%B2%C8%C4_5791.jpg?type=w800
%B1%E2%C8%B2%C8%C4_6349.jpg?type=w800

4. I'll miss your glare:-w%B1%E2%C8%B2%C8%C4_5902.jpg?type=w800
%B1%E2%C8%B2%C8%C4_6378.jpg?type=w800
%B1%E2%C8%B2%C8%C4_7833.jpg?type=w800

5. I'll miss your tears:((%B1%E2%C8%B2%C8%C4_6561.jpg?type=w800
%B1%E2%C8%B2%C8%C4_6571.jpg?type=w800
%B1%E2%C8%B2%C8%C4_7309.jpg?type=w800

6. But what I'll miss the most is seeing you being delusional because of your crush on Wang Yoo:x
%B1%E2%C8%B2%C8%C4_4546.jpg?type=w800

Kidding aside, I will really miss you, Tanashiri. It's indeed a JOB WELL DONE, Baek Jin Hee! ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  =D> =D> =D>
Photos credit: Naver Blog

i got teary-eyed when i saw TN crying hysterically for her father in the last episode.and my tears started to fall when ET fell to the ground.
yeah i know...i'm not normal.

so i have prepared 1 box of tissue. just in case...cos i know BJH will break my poor heart again with her awesome acting.  :-<