[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

So what i got from the info's yet again TN will be safe and sound!SN will not let the nun(please don't kill her) from telling the truth..no truth,no exposure no crime big enough to hang her!if MH is still TH son TS is safe...

@pegster : thanks for the gifsTT's eyes sure looked hungry in there :Dhas this been a different story, I would have shipped the hell out of them, their chemistry is incredible
@valsava : yes he definitely played in Jumong as one of his men who joined him later on (not from Maru's gang)he's one fine man, I can't with all the hot ahjusshis in this drama 8-}

I'm definitely in line with those who believe that WY does not need to know about Byul.
In this situation, what he doesn't know won't hurt him, what he knows may end up hurting him and a lot of other people.
SN wasn't the person who started this secret, it was WY's trusty sidekick Eunuch Bang who thought it was better for his master to not know about the child when he thought the child died with SN.  What makes it so different now?
Wouldn't WY be in more pain to know the price of his throne was to give up the woman he loved, and his child?  Right now he only thinks he lost the woman he loved, but if he knew that the woman he loved bared a child for him, suffered the pain of 'losing' that child, took on the responsibility to take revenge on her own (of course not out of his will), wouldn't he suffer even more then?
Plus realistically, how is he suppose to be able to raise MaHa?  If SN keeps the secret that MaHa isn't TH's son, he's a Yuan prince, if SN discloses the secret, MaHa is dead, she's dead, and WY will likely be in danger as well.
Sure we can think that TH will try to keep them alive, but really?  He has to follow the wishes of his governors as well, as an Emperor, he also has to be responsible for the pride of all of Yuan.  His people would not let him do something that will damage their national pride.
Someone also mentioned, SN genuinely seems happy now, she finally has her family.  When TH told her they were going to have a child of their own, that look on her face was priceless, I don't know how to describe it, but it was like relieve, happiness, thankful, all in one.  Finally God has granted her another chance to have a child.
It would be silly for her to take an risks that could potentially break up her family.  
Ideally if SN can get rid of DS without revealing this secret anyone would be the best option.  She won't have to worry about MaHa's safety, and at the same time she'll have no problems convincing TH to let her raise MaHa.
The more people know about the secret, the more danger of it being leaked.  

Guest niknokdagu425

yay! 28.3 AGB yahhooo. the POWER of HAJIWON sorry i cnt wait to post it peace!!!!!worrying to much about the other drama , and it feels like watching a movie, EK started at double digits and it wasnt well accepted because of history distortion.peace!!! hehehehe

I'm definitely in line with those who believe that WY does not need to know about Byul.

In this situation, what he doesn't know won't hurt him, what he knows may end up hurting him and a lot of other people.

SN wasn't the person who started this secret, it was WY's trusty sidekick Eunuch Bang who thought it was better for his master to not know about the child when he thought the child died with SN.  What makes it so different now?

Wouldn't WY be in more pain to know the price of his throne was to give up the woman he loved, and his child?  Right now he only thinks he lost the woman he loved, but if he knew that the woman he loved bared a child for him, suffered the pain of 'losing' that child, took on the responsibility to take revenge on her own (of course not out of his will), wouldn't he suffer even more then?

Plus realistically, how is he suppose to be able to raise MaHa?  If SN keeps the secret that MaHa isn't TH's son, he's a Yuan prince, if SN discloses the secret, MaHa is dead, she's dead, and WY will likely be in danger as well.

Sure we can think that TH will try to keep them alive, but really?  He has to follow the wishes of his governors as well, as an Emperor, he also has to be responsible for the pride of all of Yuan.  His people would not let him do something that will damage their national pride.

Someone also mentioned, SN genuinely seems happy now, she finally has her family.  When TH told her they were going to have a child of their own, that look on her face was priceless, I don't know how to describe it, but it was like relieve, happiness, thankful, all in one.  Finally God has granted her another chance to have a child.

It would be silly for her to take an risks that could potentially break up her family.  

Ideally if SN can get rid of DS without revealing this secret anyone would be the best option.  She won't have to worry about MaHa's safety, and at the same time she'll have no problems convincing TH to let her raise MaHa.

The

more people know about the secret, the more danger of it being leaked.  

Awesome post. It's not all about Maha anymore cause there Ayu that SN needs to think about too. I totally agree that WY doesn't need to know the truth as this truth is too damaging to those surrounding her. Too many ppl had made sacrifices for SN to get where she is today and the most that she can do for WY is restore his throne so they can move on with their lives. She treasures her current family dearly and as long as she can keep Maha safe than she can live on even if there is guilt towards Maha and WY.

The best part of this episode was ET going bat crazy I think this is the only time I seen him with sense. He was aiming his sword in the right place. I was praying to the gods swing swing  [-O< [-O< and what a let down only to be cheered back with it's a BOY HEY  :)) and a very cute boy looks like papa.
Now Sn is only right for you to do the right thing send Maha with his daddy I know you love and will miss your son but your another man's women and not just any women you can't have your cake and eat it too. You can communicate via pigeon carrier. :bz

Episode 35 Ratings:

AGB Nielsen:  Nationwide 28.3% (1ST; +2.1%) / Seoul 31.4% (1ST; +1.7%)  Double 1STs Again!!!
TNmS:  Nationwide 26.5% (2nd; +.4%) / Seoul 32.3% (1ST; -.1%)

You think *I* look evil?  Nah, it's just the bad lighting in here...

20140304144638453750_zps4576130d.jpg

Is it just me or does the long awaited baby look exactly like the Emperor Ta Hwan? Seriously here - One look and you could say he is his spitting image - maybe the actor has a little brother somewhere or a child we know nothing about? :P :P :P  I guess the Empress Dowager is finally happy to see the resemblance between the son and the father :P :P :P

@pegster

I totally agree with you. No more people need know about Maha than know already. After they get rid of the tiny terror, Lady Ki can raise her son as the stepmom. However some people will have to die to keep the secret totally safe such as Tanashili's  Lady-in -waiting, Yohna the maid, The shaman and Yom because he knows SN had a baby with her when he shot her. I don't think we will miss any of them. I hope the nun can be safe somehow though.

Why are people still talking about sending Maha out like he's some kind of bread? It doesn't work that way. Do you think it's that easy to get out of the palace with a kid in tow? I"m pretty sure unless i am mistaken the only children in the palace are the Emperor's kids. I know it sucks for WY, but there is nothing that can be done. At least, SN can raise him afterall she's his mother, you know.
I do wonder what' s going to happen with that nun. She looks determined to expose Tana, and if SN figures out that Maha is Byul, no way she would let that out.

Guest chaudinh1609

Chukhahae Ta Hwan, you are the greatest achiever among others.
While people hanging around risking their lives to bring down ET clan, he can have **** with 3 women and the 3 of them can get pregnant (don't know whether he sleeps with TN but 99% of me sure he did) and 2/3 get pregnant after 1 night. Now I know what is your best of not mental health but in fact physical health.
Update master list
Ta Hwan, Master of One-Night Lover 
:rongcon24:

@pegster :
asshh It's Tal-Tal and Consort Ki picture
they have to discuss about 'change Prime-Ministry'??? 'cause El-Temur gets crazy last night, can't control haha..
seriously >,<

I like if Tal-Tal falls in 'LOVE' with SN =))
just wondering if SN n TH just love Ayu, Byul as 'trash' noooo poor byul!!! :(

For TH & SN shippers this episodes 34 & 35 are the best. The dream came true. Mutual kisses plus oalala plus fruit of love which is a baby. This is the happiest day for TH specially & SN. It brings happiness and at the same time, things are going in their likes life to be. To rule Yuan and destroy ET clan. He he he he...... I am super as one of the thousands people who love EK drama. Thank you writer for the nice story. All staff and actors thank you for giving us a wonderful drama. For the hard work keep it up. God bless. For the fans. Fighting! Love you all.

@pegsterThat’s the stickiness of the situation, a lot of people know that Maha is not the Tanashiri’s and the Emperor’s child. The evil maids and the nun knows, eventually maybe Empress Dowager with her suspicions. They may not know Maha is Seung Nyang’s child but they do know that he is not the true crown prince. That will put him in danger. Is Seung Nyang going to silence them all? It will be interesting to see how she handles this.