[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

What a cute little baby, look at his chin!
pg 984 earlier on I was hoping ET goes insane... la~la~la~ he indeed is insane, and I'd hope tht he strangle DN to death and chop off both his sons heads... hope my prayers are answered this time.
Actually ET is a fantastic actor and potrayed his role very well... he need not have to open his mouth, his face is evil and scary enough!

Miky88 said: If TN escapes the death panalty even now it will be crazy!But did you guys see how suble or not TH was during MH birthday when ED told him the governors are there and to say some few words on behalf of his child birthday when he didn't want to do it the firts time when TN asked him yet he put Golta to bring Ayu by his side and presented him to the whole nation present there and like told them he will be the Crown Prince even without reveling it and dissed TN and her clan right there...while ED has happy smilling at his words...That was a smart move telling everyone that TN kid will never be his Crown Prince,cruel but smart

Guest larabn

Just watched the ep raw :)
Did TN go all Tsk Tsk Tsk on SN when she went to talk to her X( OMO... seriously Tsk Tsk Tsk TN :-w

tb4BG2Z.jpg
Priceless!!!! :P

fJ3ylMU.jpg
Goodbye ET's evil brain ... Welcome crazy ET :P OMO I don't know why it reminded me of the sailormoon dance :P
I really felt sorry for DK in this scene .... his tears were really moving @Miky88 you're not the only one :D
and part of me was happy when ET hugged his son instead of the usual verbal abuse

FhebKiU.jpg
The baby is so cute OMO.... SN has the cutest boys ;) So we will call him Ayu :)

XpiCTQ2.jpg
What's even cuter, is TH playing with the baby
He was so happy that he couldn't even hold himself from playing with him infront of the governors :)
Poor WY, I'm sure he would have felt the same if only things went right for his child, SN and him :(

5qQHuM7.jpg
I neither like or dislike SN's hairstyle
Don't hate me :D but it kinda reminded me of those fairytale hero spaceships with wings coming out of every corner

After Bed Room Voice-Tal-Tal checked it...The bite mark disappeared? It seems like magic!

cw9.gif

~ I am so desperate to pull her hair too ~ 
n21v.gif

Omoooohhh! I'm having pervy thoughts on this scene! The MOANING sounds! She is having a WILDEST dreams! Hmmm! Curious much!33.gif

YES he didn't say it but it was clear when he said it even like that,that he will be the final winner..he just made his words more pretty and u know diplomatic....those around him aka our main knew MH will never be ;))that's why it was smart and he was quite firm when he talked and presented the new baby...when he said he has another son and so on i knew right away he told them indirectly he will be his heir and not MH and more doing this thing on his celebration birthday when all the attention should have been to/for him(and maybe the naming as the official Crown Prince to be as well)yet till the end TH didn't bother to say anything about him...but how old is MH by the way,the kid is soooooooooo big,sure had WY gene's there,it looks like a 3- 4 years kid...I for one didn't expect Et to hug DK in that scene but i guess his words reached him and realized he was about to kill his own child,and u know had a moment when he had FEELINGS!(music que:dadam)

Guest kiyokotsubasa

Episode 35 is really something !!! Oo Totally loved it !Baby Ayu is just too cute !!! ^.^ I was so happy seeing TH and SN happy ! 
Episodes 34, 35, and probably episodes 36 and 37 will be focusing on ET clan's downfall. And it already started with both ET and TN going insane. The girl really believes 100% that Maha is really her son. It's also very likely that SN chooses not to tell the truth about Maha not being TN's real son, but that's only if she sees the "three stars birthmark" and recognizes Byul. Poor WY, all this is happening and he's completely left aside, doing all the hardwork.. + He and his son are bound to stay in the evil side.
When they will be done with ET clan, i wonder what will become of that poor innocent baby :( Either he stays in the Palace, or SN manages to send him out of the palace to protect him (maybe she will tell TT sabu the truth and will ask him to take care of him. I'm going delusional again :)) ).
I can rewatch the first 10 minutes of today's episode over and over again :x Just to hear TalTal's voice and to see his chemistry with SN ! Their interactions are the best, and when they combine their minds together, it's like nothing can stop them LOL. I liked the scenes when they were seeing the shamans (it was the opportunity for TT to change clothes for a moment, haha), they looked great together.TT has really some lover potential ...It's just that he does not let himself be overwhelmed with feelings and emotions.. He's just not the type.Writer-nim and PD-nim please : get rid of ET clan next week. Also, don't forget to kill YBS and to bring back Yon Bi Soo. Even if she fails in her "mission", just bring her back as a slave and start a romance between her and TT.
How are we supposed to wait for next week's episodes with no preview ? :/ I wonder.Anyway, thank you to all of you for the live recaps and screencaps today ! 

Ah so that's why!!... TH talked about competion?, it's because of that SN & TH will grew apart, because in the novel, when SN knew about Maha, she will try to place Maha as the crown prince but TH will be against it without knowing that Maha is WY's son, but Maha will get killed by Ba Gan when he will try to save SN.

sarah.lina said: Ah so that's why!!... TH talked about competion?, it's because of that SN & TH will grew apart, because in the novel, when SN knew about Maha, she will try to place Maha as the crown prince but TH will be against it without knowing that Maha is WY's son, but Maha will get killed by Ba Gan when he will try to save SN.

@Miky88 and @sara.lina --- I wonder just how far into the novel(s) this story will go ? --- and I'm totally confused by how much of the novel has NOT been included so far --- because wasn't El Maid (the younger) supposed to become a Ta Hwan concubine?
I don't see how - in all the Heavens - THAT could ever happen given the story as it is now.
Also....Wang Yoo dies early on as well....I think I remember that.
So --- clue me in about how many things haven't occurred as the novel was written - if you have time. No biggie. It just seems like it has been a loose framework and not a SET thing.  Thanx. :)

@sally_b I remember reading that SN was the one who got sick and TH was by her side but here TH was the one shot and poisioned and SN took care of him,SN and WY had their first night when he was sad and drinking,do't think there is Bi Soo tehre,TT get's married and EB as well if i remember...i didn't read the story(good choice because i wound always compare them),more detailes could tell u those who read it all i'm sure...but from what i heard the novel is more crazy and harsh than the story here

@sally_b and @Milky88 : i just know that they changed the details and the story of the supportive characters (and the hot scenes too :D), but the outline is the same SN getting pregnant TN using black magic ect...

- When TH will know about Maha, he will command Maha to go to Goryo and kill WY.
- SN will poison TN in front of Maha, Maha (after 10 years) will try to get the revenge of TN (they will surely use this plot because we saw how TN loves maha)

on a side note : the 2 tomes of the Novel are a best seller so they will most likely follow the outline of the novel

When areTN and her 2 dumb maids gonna give up honesty This is stupid. They keep getting one upped by SN , they get tortured and they cant half walk now yet they still serve the bratty empress!. WTH I would have switched sides to be on SY team. The longer they stick with TN its going to get them killed. Idiot wenches. ANd TN is like a fly buzzing she never stops, I bet SY wishes she would have killed her in the forest, she had a chance and she didn't take it, dumb move their SY. 

Thanks gals -- (っˆーˆ)っ♥ 
RE: " ...TT get's married and EB as well ..."
NOW there's ^ two story lines I'd find interesting. 
And also....poor Hong Dan (Seung Nyang's faithful maid) She's so kind and frankly gorgeous ~can't the writer's work in a love line for her? Even the ever-lasting, immortal-nasty Yom has a love line. (insert angry face)