[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

chocobana said: @ravendark - I hope for SN to do that as well. I don't think they would kill Maha. It wouldn't make narrative sense since they didn't kill him off when he fell off the cliff with that soldier. So he must serve a purpose in the drama.
I just tried to read the Empress Ki and Emperor Huizhong pages on Wiki in Korean (using Google Translate :P) and from what I got there was that Empress Ki historically only had one son with TH so I'm wondering if the writers will stick to the one son thing if TH took Maha under his wing or whether they'll have a son of their own. Everybody at this point thinks that Maha is TH's anyway.

@ChelseaS   

Thanks for the great SN and DangKiSi  clip. It made me realize that without him in her life she would never have become the fierce warrior she is right now. His crazy (love) changed so much in her story including bringing her out of hiding and allowing us to see her feminine side and her beauty. In his twisted way he helped to make this story for us.

I might even feel a little sadness when his loony, evil, feral self is destroyed. (very little)

:bz@petria
as always, insightful and awesomemianheyo,sorry I can only give you a single badge ...andthe  parallel that you did, exclusively belongs to you, I would have liked to find it myselfbut I have to admit I had made reference only to the movie title ...socredit to the owner!!Maybe DangKisee will do until the end What he knows better, seeing Tanashili , banished to The Cold Palace because of SNyang, he will try to take revenge,He will support his feared father, El Temur Teseungsang to abdicate TaHwan , and will probably end up dead ... What will  be in his soul? certainly much hate and love as well, I think ...(only I)  :-<
... maybe we'll see the DangKiSee "le vilain"  ridden between the brother's love for Tanashili and man'slove for SeungNyang.. ??????????
=(( 

@Kristine B. and @petria : i don't think that Maha will inherit the throne, it's gonna be TH's son, i'm saying that because firstly in the novel Maha died in the hands of BG and secondly, they will not dare to make a Goryo citizen as an Emperor (the distortion of history would be too much), but Maha is gonna be the crown prince though.

Guest seohaseurri22

sarah.lina said: @Kristine B. and @petria : i don't think that Maha will inherit the throne, it's gonna be TH's son, i'm saying that because firstly in the novel Maha died in the hands of BG and secondly, they will not dare to make a Goryo citizen as an Emperor (the distortion of history would be too much), but Maha is gonna be the crown prince though.

@Xue Zhu Yu Yeah sure whatever... in my side of the world it's still Sunday... early afternoon to be exact...
Which means, I still have to finish the day feeding my EK hunger with speculations, random still photos, OST listening and so on... then I go to sleep and all of you "on the other side" go insane on this thread, I wake up and there's this Encyclopaedia of thread postings I gotta read before I get a break at work, and get to watch the RAW episode...
Anyway, enjoy your Monday!  ~O)

Guest adjani1430293095

@chelsea: thanks for the drool worthy Tal Tal pic! *DROOOL.....*
Is it just me or what is it with those headpieces on the women's head... they seem so ... er not very grandiose and plain odd at times... I mean yeah its a Korean take on the Yuan court and some of the ones in the PRC periods are ridiculous as well but ... they really skimped on the fashion right for such an expensive production.. the clothes are repeated continuously and their head pieces and jewellery.. look so... boring.. why so many silver (or silver looking pieces.. surely gold is befitting.. even if she is just a consort?) or some coloured jewels?