[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest filchiny

@palilsan: did I even ask for  your apology? NO because honestly and  you already thankfully got the message that your views really doesn't concern me. You say I am a hypocrite but you are as much of a hypocrite like everyone else who are outraged I call the emperor Emperor Brat because if you are going to complain about nicknames then shouldn't you be outraged as well when people say El Plague? That is clearly derogatory. But no one is complaining. So this is my point @sj15elf0hjw1023, if you are really concerned about people saying negative things about characters then it should be for every character. The bad guys are vilified because they are bad. But is it right to give them derogatory nicknames? No. so why just limit it to 3 characters?

sj15elf0hjw1023 the reason I told you it is your problem is that only you can control how you react. Clearly we have a difference in opinion. I do not see anything wrong in saying Emperor Brat. I have explained myself and as I've said, you and anyone else who disagrees with me can choose not to read my post or not. But I am not going to stop expressing my views in the manner I see fit.

lastly palilsan, do not involve other people in this. So now you are even infringing on the rights of other people to agree with me. They  have as much right to agree as you the right to disagree. We each make our own choices. You can only take control of your choices.

Geez you guys!  I just walked in the door after being at the office for 39 hours straight, and all this is going on?  I'm disappointed since we were all getting along so well these days.

THE CRABBING CONVERSATIONS END NOW.  I have not seen a post recently where I needed to PM someone to keep their vitriol down to a whisper.  Whether or not you consider a nickname 'derogatory' or not, we all have a right to our own opinions.  But when certain posters want to ram those opinions down out collective throats is when this thread flies off the rails.  We can have a constructive dialogue without all the name-calling and rude responses to each other.

I will start flagging posters for abuse if this continues.  Keep your posts on-point to the drama itself and VALID discussions about the plot, the characters and the actors portraying them.  Okay?  Okay.

Guest filchiny

@ravendark: Nope you did not miss a thing! :)) i agree with you on everything.You also made me realized what I missed. It is true what you said about Dangkise desperately wanting and seeking his father's approval. Yes, this is his weakness and ultimately his downfall.
btw, there was also a scene that showed clearly ED stating in her mind that "i can have all the power". so yes we know that she is also after power just like ET and eventually Bayan.
so after ET is out of the way, we will see another power struggle happening. This time i think it will be more interesting because it will be a battle of great minds...ED, Tal Tal, & SN. As you said Tal Tal is more dangerous than Bayan because of his astute mind.

Guest ravendark

@filchiny actually Dk is one of my fav char in this serial since he is a very realistic char with his powers and weaknesses. And the actor is very good showing the character. It was a brilliant scene when he actually cried when heard he killed SNs mother. You could see how hard for the man like him to cry but at that point he also realised there is no hope SN will ever consider him. (whit that u can think he did keep some hope for it till that point and understand he destroy that chance long time ago by his own hands) was a very good scene imo.

For power strugle, it will definately be very interesting to see the game play between ED,Tal Tal, SN. I think it will be the final battle. We have to wait a bit till that. First I want to see El Tumor's fall. And will delighted to see TN's Fall cause, at the start of serial I have a lil pity for her but with LP murder and Monks murder, she well deserved it. I dunno what hapens to her in history but in drama we need to see her get punish by karma :D

Guest ravendark

Kathy said:

Did anyone else think that Tal Tal's 'if you bother her you'll have to deal with me' had more than a simple interest in SN in it?  ;;)

I really like this character, hope he'll have larger role in future.

Guest filchiny

ravendark said: @filchiny actually Dk is one of my fav char in this serial since he is a very realistic char with his powers and weaknesses. And the actor is very good showing the character. It was a brilliant scene when he actually cried when heard he killed SNs mother. You could see how hard for the man like him to cry but at that point he also realised there is no hope SN will ever consider him. (whit that u can think he did keep some hope for it till that point and understand he destroy that chance long time ago by his own hands) was a very good scene imo.

For power strugle, it will definately be very interesting to see the game play between ED,Tal Tal, SN. I think it will be the final battle. We have to wait a bit till that. First I want to see El Tumor's fall. And will delighted to see TN's Fall cause, at the start of serial I have a lil pity for her but with LP murder and Monks murder, she well deserved it. I dunno what hapens to her in history but in drama we need to see her get punish by karma :D

Guest ravendark

watching the episode 29 and somehow I get a feeling that Wy may take Turk girl ( batulu?) as a concubine to himself in order to protect her in future so he also can help her people? No no, I think I am over imagining. Somebody say I am wrong :(

filchiny

said:

@palilsan: did I even ask for  your apology? NO because honestly and  you already thankfully got the message that your views really doesn't concern me. You say I am a hypocrite but you are as much of a hypocrite like everyone else who are outraged I call the emperor Emperor Brat because if you are going to complain about nicknames then shouldn't you be outraged as well when people say El Plague? That is clearly derogatory. But no one is complaining. So this is my point @sj15elf0hjw1023, if you are really concerned about people saying negative things about characters then it should be for every character. The bad guys are vilified because they are bad. But is it right to give them derogatory nicknames? No. so why just limit it to 3 characters?

sj15elf0hjw1023 the reason I told you it is your problem is that only you can control how you react. Clearly we have a difference in opinion. I do not see anything wrong in saying Emperor Brat. I have explained myself and as I've said, you and anyone else who disagrees with me can choose not to read my post or not. But I am not going to stop expressing my views in the manner I see fit.

lastly palilsan, do not involve other people in this. So now you are even infringing on the rights of other people to agree with me. They  have as much right to agree as you the right to disagree. We each make our own choices. You can only take control of your choices.

Guest ravendark

filchiny said: ravendark said: @filchiny actually Dk is one of my fav char in this serial since he is a very realistic char with his powers and weaknesses. And the actor is very good showing the character. It was a brilliant scene when he actually cried when heard he killed SNs mother. You could see how hard for the man like him to cry but at that point he also realised there is no hope SN will ever consider him. (whit that u can think he did keep some hope for it till that point and understand he destroy that chance long time ago by his own hands) was a very good scene imo.

Guest filchiny

ravendark said: watching the episode 29 and somehow I get a feeling that Wy may take Turk girl ( batulu?) as a concubine to himself in order to protect her in future so he also can help her people? No no, I think I am over imagining. Somebody say I am wrong :(

Guest kiyokotsubasa

@petria Hahaha you're right, we're fascinated by TalTal's character... probably because he's not very expressive. But we know that his mind is seething.I think it is too early to say that he has feelings for Seung Nyang, but i admit that I found the "If you bother her, you'll have to deal with me" sentence  suspicious at the beginning.
And even if eventually TT falls for SN, he's not the type to let his feelings show, so he will just suppress it.One thing that is for sure that he'll get closer to SN... as a shill ? As a mentor ? As a friend ? as a brother figure ? We don't know yet, so let's just enjoy the awesomeness of Talnyang ! :P I hope they'll keep him by her side for a long time.
This week was a challenge to me, with only one episode, but reading the posts on the thread was like a sedative for my impatience. :P I know that it is getting intense in the drama, but let's keep in mind that it is fiction and that there's no need to bear a grudge against some characters.Have a nice weekend chingus ! Can't wait for Monday.  ;))
*delusional mode : on" That would be great of MBC airs three episodes this week LOL :)) Two on monday and one on tuesday. *delusional mode : off*

Guest ravendark

filchiny said: ravendark said: watching the episode 29 and somehow I get a feeling that Wy may take Turk girl ( batulu?) as a concubine to himself in order to protect her in future so he also can help her people? No no, I think I am over imagining. Somebody say I am wrong :(

Guest filchiny

@ravendark: i think that is exactly why he won't kill her because he does understands where she is coming from.
Tal Tal was very calm and methodical in that scene. I do agree he was very Hot in that scene. A determined man is very attractive.
:D

Guest missred123

As of right now WY has the deck of cards in his hands. That book of codes are very significant!!

Who is Mr.cripple boss?

I don't think Mr. Cripple even know who it is and I think they communicates by codes.

This mystery will keep WY busy, so he won't be all caught up in his emotions.

chocobana said: I'm glad you guys brought up Maha's issue. He's more of a plot device now that his story is temporarily put on pause. I hate it when dramas focus on one thing at a time and forget about the rest until it pops up later. Now he's TS's fake son and nothing has been done about him since the whole revenge started. I understand why the revenge would take center stage but it doesn't mean that they can't also focus on the baby thing.
SN has to find out about her baby soon or the issue would lose its weight if it happens later. Now that TS is more or less out of the picture, SN could take a look at the baby and figure it all out so she could involve Maha in her revenge plans (so she could figure out how to become his official mother if she becomes Empress). I think people close in her circle would know that Maha is her biological son but not possibly everyone. I don't think she'd live if it was made known that she had "relations" with a man other than the Emperor.

carmens said: @missred123I do not think that Nyang Yi will ever wear that hairpin you remind... she quit him the moment she heard that Wang Yoo Goon, married ElTemur niece , the moment she decided to become TaHwan's concubine .. That hairpin symbolized   the marriage ring between her and  WH .. now we may consider them, most certainly   divorced...
:-??