[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Miky88 said: TT found out today from one of his men about WY and SN...and after he told WY about SN being a concubine to take revenge on ET clan to not go and disturb SN from her palns and life because this time he will not permit it and will stop him(i admit TT was sexy when he said it) >:)Bang also told JK after he released him to keep quiet about SN being pregnant and TT told Bang and co. after he left WY to keep quiet as well

OMO, but WY knows now that SN did this for revenge since TT told him
The problem is if there meeting will be like in the preview, an official TH and SN meeting WY
then WY and SN won't talk about it at all and since SN is TH's concubine, it will be hard for him to meet her now
and I'm surprised they released the preview so soon but I guess to drive us nuts till next week aha!!!
OMO, TT did you have to tell him like that, I wanna be delusional here and say it was like saying
Don't come near my SN :P she is busy with her revenge plan working with me :P
and so they will keep quiet about the pregnancy now and WY will never know :-w

Guest roshan90

Is SN mad at WY?? (Because she is welcoming WY as though nothing happened.. Though in her POV it is possible.. but in ours, it is just a twist of fate)
Now itself I can imagine how Tahwan will feel insecure upon WY's return.. It is getting sad from all sides..

@minnie0103 I don't think BA and TT knew very much about SN and WY.  They only know that SN was once WY's subordinate, and ET 'gave' SN back to WY.  It wasn't very clear to everyone that SN and WY were in a relationship, except for WY's F4 and TH (even for TH, I'm not sure if he was totally clear that SN and WY were official).
Even if they knew SN and WY were in a relationship, they probably wouldn't have known how serious it was...to the point of having a baby together. 
If WY was willing to marry someone else, and SN willing entered the palace to take her revenge, it must mean it wasn't that serious between them right?  That's probably their thoughts.

naeus said: WY rushing to the palace  ending...perhaps to see SY...:( yes preview there is this time ...showing us WY coming to the great hall seeing SY and TH sitting beside each other on the throne. TH looking at SY and her reaction upon seeing WY...WY of course is sad and mad...
i was a SY-WY shipper now i dont really care who im in SY ship period...WY shouldnt be mad at SY considering he himself is also married to another...what a tragic love story they have...

I think I am not going to guess the ending since I will always lose to the scriptwriter's mind. I thought TalTal just told WY that when they saved her, she was fine and now she's not at Liaoyang. But I never ever expected that TalTal will straightly tell WY that SN has enter the palace to become a concubine to take revenge and warn WY about his behavior to Ki Jae In mama in the future. I'm so in love with TalTal at this part.So, PD-nim, when will my TalTal has a winter outfit? And WY and his clan too?

Guest roshan90

Here I was thinking Why they are not playing that OST when TH - SN are On-Screen ( they didnt play it in the bridge back to back scene, CPR kiss scene).. They played it now when they hugged..  :x

@arlequine & @illay -  right? That room is like Hogwart's *Room of Requirement* --- if you *need* it...it appears.
...speaking of....wowsa! El Plague was getting his horn-dog face on with El Maid. I loathe her, but applaud her sensibility in being completely creeped-out by him ~ she may be evil, but apparently not entirely stupid.