[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

At TN's quarters: TH, ET and TN eating. ET looks happy.

DS comes in.
He wants something. TN does not seem to agree?
TN looks happy.

ET leaves with DS. They discuss something.

ET says something to DS. DS seems happy.

ET pretends to write a blood letter!

SN is eating and although it's really sour she doesn't mind it and eats it while taking another one
which makes lady noh suspicious
SN is about to puke and is really sick when lady noh wakes up ans SN tells her she has pain in her stomach, lady noh asks her about a possible pregnancy I think

lxands said: Whoa, even people in this century still see CPR as passionate kiss? Isnt that kinda desperate?

As for people in those era what kind of woman wud accept another man's lips willingly not long after she has accepted another man's lip with her own freewill and when she's another man's woman? Becos so far I have never see SN as being cheap :P  She has never accepted TH's lips while she was still single, away from WY, & working under TH's nose but she's accepting his lips now? Get real  #:-S

Dok Man comes calls her outside and gives something to SN. SN is crying. Maybe they discuss pregnancy? What is he saying that made SN cry? :(

TN talks to a doctor?
They discover an awful truth (maybe she can't have children).
TN cries and faints!

TN isn't pregnant cause the eunuch didn't sense a pulse saying so
and poor delulu's dreams are shattered, but don't know what he is saying to her cause she is crying now
she faints

I hope I'm not misleading anyone but I think Dok Man knows it's WY's child and he's helping SN to protect her baby by giving her medicine

meanwhile, TN is being told by the royal physician she's indeed NOT pregnant, hooray \0//
she's devastated because apparently she can't give birth not now, not ever?? (not sure about this part)