[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

tieuyeunu said: That's very true as...DS really likes/lust after SN so he may take her away and lock her up so he can break her will and make her fall in love with him, because delusional people are like that. Ofcourse, TH and SN's own men will not allow that to happen, they will save her and TH will then announce the pregnancy.

I can work any senario to my liking...I'm one of the delusional.

• Replies 28.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pegster

• cherkell

• Miky88

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello friends!   Welcome to the season of swords and destiny. For those who don't know, August 15 was Korea's independence day. Inspired, we decided to create an event season focused o

Empress Ki Poll 3: OED (Old Evil Dude)   A new poll is up! Yay!   Let's talk about Old Evil Dudes (OED)..... Seems sageuks are full of them.   Now is your time to vo

great points @joccu and @Night_Owl -- they say history is re-written by the victors. so sometimes, even to claim 100% accuracy can be difficult, it really does depend on perspective. while am okay wit

Guest minnie0103

@inner Sorry. I just have a tendency to be "heodang" (silly) sometimes. LOL. :)) But I'm glad to find out that you are a WY-SN shipper too. ;)
@missred123 That was the first thing that came to my mind too. How matured we (WY's fans) were for not reacting negatively and bashing the other camp for the unexpected kiss. Nobody said TH was "immoral" for giving SN a CPR kiss without her consent. Because of this, I'm truly proud to be a WY-SN shipper. ;)
@vu_hoa1983 Thank you so much for not leaving this forum! Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I just love all your posts. :)
WY-SN shippers...
From the very beginning, we all know who would be SN's husband and lover. Of course, as a WY-SN shipper, I'd like her to end up with WY with a "happily ever after", who wouldn't want to? But as of now, there's still a 50-50 chance for both WY and TH to get SN in the end. What I mean by "in the end" is the finale itself, in Episode 50. WY and SN are the OTP, but not all OTPs are together in the end, and one example is 'Medical Top Team' (I didn't watch this drama, though.) 
Who knows... TH may get SN, BUT just like in 'The Heirs', Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) got Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye), but it was Young Do (Kim Woo Bin) who got more fans. :P (TN: I didn't watch this drama either.) Especially now that I can see the ladies bickering over Joo Jin Mo. Ladies, are you all sure that you are all ladies? Is there no 'Jo In Sung' among you? ;):))

@larabn and @tieuyeunu - the love-child plot frustrates me to the point I can barely even consider scenarios. ಠ_ಠ #
It forces both sides of our love triangle to be miserable (and I'm fine with either guy being Seung Nyang's GREATLOVE
...just because *I* have a favorite character doesn't mean our lead female has to love him equally. I've got enough love to float the Emperor's 'potentially losing ship' all the way to port - or any lush, tropical island he might prefer ~ (winky, wink)
That baby - if it exists - will be romance buzz kill for all parties for the remainder of the drama....and that's a loooooong haul.
If it were a conventional/modern drama -- no problemo. Lead female makes a choice, has baby by guy she loves...3rd party, one-sided-love-guy steps away. /drama ends.
BUT --- kingdoms/lineage are involved here. GAH. it's just .......annoying. (hahahah!) forgive me while I chew on this 'bitter bone'. :P

@sally_b
I know dear, I hate the love child plot as much as you do :))
but I came to a conclusion that whether I like it or hate it they will go with, it so I might as well try and swallow in the idea
 and try and be okay with it if that's even possible lol  :)) This child plot will make all 3 miserable and in pain through the whole series
as if SN wouldn't have it hard when she leaves WY and become a concubine but no she has to suffer even more with being pregnant with WY's child
and if TH announces the child as his to save her, he will also suffer in pain and the saddest part of all is WY who won't know he has a child and will think it's from SN and TH and the child that will be raised by our lovely best idol for parenting tanashiri :-w
so yeah is there a reason to hate the love child plot...........as for me I'm loving it so much :-w NOT :))

@petria - RE"sally_b, I need your rating of that CPR-scene, you`re an expert in that field. "
oh dear... I really shouldn't be the arbiter of the Sageuk Hot-Kiss-O-Meter when it involves my *raging crush* (bias confirmation)
but since you asked - ;)
1) Hot Tub with rose petals2) nekkid (well sorta) Emperor3) clever life saving despite the super-sniffing nose of evil-one-sided-psycho-love4) magnificent forehead exposure (*that was for @kaeruchan)  EDIT: amazing long neck as well = yummy
HOWEVER -- lead female is wounded and drowning -- so clearly one has to subtract points.
I'm going to give 6/10 - for actual kiss (because we know at least ONE side of the kiss is desperately in love)but 9/10 for artistic filming -- C'mon, even hard-core WY/SN shippers must admit the photography was beautiful.(I will concede that considering the hot artistry of the TaHwan kiss that WY shippers deserve a love baby and another kiss scene)

Ok gang ~ I just finished up all the ads I need for tomorrow (gasp.today's deadlines) ((self-employed graphic designer -- that's why I'm such a night-owl))
...and now it's a mere 1 1/2 hours until show time -- should I stay up?
Chat with me... so I can make it.
Raise your hand (mouse) if you've watched the show ( any of the raws ) at least twice before the subs come out.
..again if you've watched (any) of the kiss scenes more than 10 times - hahah!  

:P

sally_b said
Raise your hand (mouse) if you've watched the show ( any of the raws ) at least twice before the subs come out.
..again if you've watched (any) of the kiss scenes more than 10 times - hahah!  

:P

@larabn - I'm trying not to nod off ~ maybe I should make a snack. (the one thing I miss in Sageuks is the constant stream of Ramyum eaten by characters - that, and Soju) It never fails to get me in the kitchen boiling noodles. Ha!
By the way - Thank You in advance for always doing the live recap --- if I'm up, and   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (flipping tables over lag) it's sooooooooo nice to have your commentary. Major Points for that ! 
Is it bad that I want Tanashiri to be half poisoned to death by those lipstick sheets? Seriously, she's such a tool.
...and damm! Mah Boo has gone and impregnaterized TWO women and not the right one? haha ....dude needs GPS. ;)

Guest anjshin

minnie0103 said:WY-SN shippers...
From the very beginning, we all know who would be SN's husband and lover. Of course, as a WY-SN shipper, I'd like her to end up with WY with a "happily ever after", who wouldn't want to? But as of now, there's still a 50-50 chance for both WY and TH to get SN in the end. What I mean by "in the end" is the finale itself, in Episode 50. WY and SN are the OTP, but not all OTPs are together in the end, and one example is 'Medical Top Team' (I didn't watch this drama, though.) 

@ChelseaS  - RE:  "Don't sleep just yet. If you sleep, you'll need to catch up with at least a hundred post when you wake up tomorrow."
omg. Isn't that da'Truth ?
...can't remember what episode it was, but one morning it was like.... 325 posts since I went to sleep. Seriously. O_O
I caved-in and just dodged to the last 5 pages. I hate missing any comments, because everyone here is so clever, but I DO have a job. haha!
so..... any bets on when El Plague will FINALLY die? the next century? after Nuclear Apocalypse and becoming Cyborg-Plague? (snicker)

@sally_b Yikes, maybe it's like his character in the other drama. He does not die!!!!!

Few minutes to go!!!

@minnie0103 the text preview gives me little hope that they won't go into the child plot. Only 0.1% hope now
:(( :(( :((

as usual my net sucks big time so I will try and comment on scenes I see
but not a full recap as for my Dear @cunn I will make sure I mention ET in those comments if I can :))

Hey Guys !My hope for the next episodes: - Tanashiri is not pregnant ! ( infertility dance again xD) - If SN is pregnant please don't take her child away from her !!! - I really hope that WY will NOT come back only to see SN being crowned empress ! - but more importantly please please you guys of el plague  Clan and el plague and co please die soon like in very soon xD
But more seriously I am afraid that the death of lady Park and her baby makes SN give up on WY it would be quite unfair to him since as much as he knows they are now engaged/married ... And it would be unfair to TH to have to fight against WY's memory in SN's heart !!

• partyon changed the title to [Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚