[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest Sung Yong-Mi

@jeenee don't have high expectations, it'll probably going to be like "The Heirs" Special....nothing new, it will just be a review of the episodes that we've seen 8-|

wow...so many absences for this year MBC drama award. However, the actors/actresses who don't attend usually because they will not get any award..except  they have  conflict schedule. Since Moon Geun Yoong & Goo Hyun Jung will not attend, i guess the Daesang will go to HaJiWon/Han Ji Hye / /Park Won Suk/Lee Seung Gi.
It will be a joke if Suzy will Top Excellent Actress award  :D

Guest minnie0103

illay said: wow...so many absences for this year MBC drama award. However, the actors/actresses who don't attend usually because they will not get any award..except  they have  conflict schedule. Since Moon Geun Yoong & Goo Hyun Jung will not attend, i guess the Daesang will go to HaJiWon/Han Ji Hye / /Park Won Suk/Lee Seung Gi.
It will be a joke if Suzy will Top Excellent Actress award  :D

Guest walkingintherain

@walkingintherain

I know they are all living in sageuks.. But Yellow Bed??? Seriously??

:-??

@roshan90 Loll what's wrong with yellow beds?

:-??

For everyone who has asked in the past few hours how to sign up on iMBC to access the live-streaming, here's a link that @tessieroo posted several pages back that walks you through the set-up process:  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.208562239330372.1073741850.157385351114728&type=1

90 minutes until the show itself... still waiting for Red Carpet video to start airing... WTF iMBC?  Why you no show what you promised, ne? :!!

@CherKell - 
I know, I'm not sure what's going on. It's 7:39pm in Korea and right now - MBC is showing a drama. (it looks like "Shining Romance" with Lee Min Sook?) I haven't seen any red carpet stuff yet. 
EDIT: BTW, it's 4:45am here - which means it's 2:45am for you? Did you get up early or just stay up?  =))

tessieroo said: @CherKell - 
I know, I'm not sure what's going on. It's 7:39pm in Korea and right now - MBC is showing a drama. (it looks like "Shining Romance" with Lee Min Sook?) I haven't seen any red carpet stuff yet. 
EDIT: BTW, it's 4:45am here - did you get up early or just stay up?  =))