[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@larabn : talking of tapjaehe, does that guy have any role in the drama? not to hate on the actor but I feel like his character doesn't serve any purpose, he's competing with Lord Zhang in the Most Useless Character category except tapjaehe is at least good looking (yes I find him cute, here I confessed)
@minnie0103 : they look so freaking good! I hope they make a royal appearance on monday, they'd totally steal the show :x

eunsuhae said: @larabn : talking of tapjaehe, does that guy have any role in the drama? not to hate on the actor but I feel like his character doesn't serve any purpose, he's competing with Lord Zhang in the Most Useless Character category except tapjaehe is at least good looking (yes I find him cute, here I confessed)

A little hope for us when we're all dying waiting for (a) French kiss(es) between Wang Yoo and Seung Nyang   :))
Hvl3wxg.jpg

King Chung Hye (King Wang Yoo) held Yang Yi tight and had a deep kiss with her. (shared by Korean Team Wang Yoo-Seung Nyang)
It's not from the script, it's in Empress Ki's novel.Let's wait, compadres :))

guys I just remembered something dangkise is all mighty and man handling SN whenever he gets the chance
but to WY he is like a fly being hit dead every time
when WY punched him in the almost rape scene it was enough for him to fall unconscious
and in ep 18 the same thing happened :)) he should know he can't stand a chance to hurt SN when WY is around :))

@larabn & @petria that would be a nice plot twist if Tapjaehe suddenly becomes relevant because it seems that no one pays him any attention, even when ET scolds and gets mad at DK, he is at least aknowledging DK's existence. it can be really impactful when the blow comes from the person you least expect
@anjshin : asdfghgh tough bada** SN is so hot, I so want her back :((

eunsuhae said: @larabn & @petria that would be a nice plot twist if Tapjaehe suddenly becomes relevant because it seems that no one pays him any attention, even when ET scolds and gets mad at DK, he is at least aknowledging DK's existence. it can be really impactful when the blow comes from the person you least expect

Guest anjshin

@eunsuhae: i want SN also to be back badly, but sad to say the story must roll, the magnificent empress Ki, with her villain stare is entertaining as i find her in Hwang Jin Yi. HJW is excellent in every angles and character she portrays.  >:):)) =D>

illay said: why i always failed to register on MBC website..after i paste the verification code from my email, it will not redirect me to fill out information form ...Anyone experienced the same thing? 

Guest sogongx3

I was able to catch up with episodes 17&18 and I must say that the drama is getting better and better ;)

Even though I ship Ta Hwan&Seung Nyang I love seeing Wang Yoo jealous, this is the first steps for him confessing his love for her.

Now on Ta Hwan, I'm so glad he knows about the blood letter, it definitely made him more courageous!! He is becoming a man, an emperor, a ruler. It took him a while but finally he realized that he couldn't be ET's puppet all his life.

What I love about him in these episodes is that he is fully aware of his feeling towards Seung Nyang, he understood that he loves her, that he needs her more than anything! (A thing that Wang Yoo didn't realize. Yet. Which makes me more frustrated with his character).

Also, Seung Nyang's heart definitely softened a bit towards Ta Hwan. She helps him, laughs with him, hitting him (with no intention of killing him). I think now she thinks of him as her friend, the one she protected before he became the Emperor. I mean, she feels more comfortable with him now, clearly!

So to sum up, I love empress ki so much! Hope the cast will win best drama award&best couple award(Ta Hwan&Seung Nyang).