[Drama 2013] TV Novel: Eun Hee / TV소설 – 은희 티저

Guest reijaye

Ep 117 very short recaps ....I left out some cos live streaming was lagging so could not make sense of it, if I have time later today will update anything important I might have left out.  Here goes....

*SG sneaks out and goes to hospital ....SJ finds out... go after him.

*SG outside LK's room thinking its his last chance, peeks in, notices room empty.  VP comes by, SG  gives some excuse for being there...leaves, misses SJ whom VP also sees, they have some strain conversation about the hit & run, VP says he has no intention of giving up until uncovers the truth, then tells SG your dad was just here, he would have waited if he knew???...   SJ leaves too.

*VP/JT/EH in LK's new room .....he does not tell them reason for changing her room.

*SG getting drunk ....SJ waiting for him at factory entrance thinking about SG saving him  from thugs when he was a little boy.

*Baeksu in office checking accounts ledger, SJ comes in. Baeksu queries clerk (Miss Ko) about some discrepancy ... Miss Ko gave some explanation...Baeksu accepts but SJ did not, he wants to further check into the ledgers but SG comes in and tell him to concentrate on his wedding prep.  So SJ waits for Miss Ko outside the bank and catches her with 2 passbooks .... wants to know since when 2 accounts was opene, knows about SG's slush fund (???) and that SG borrowed money from LK.....SJ goes confronts SG wanting to know if it was for money that SG did that to LK....SG says would I do anything to her just for money??,....(vague).

*JT/VP in LK's office talking about SG, VP says that JT seem to trust him, JT replies it cos he helped both EH and himself.,  Sec Park comes in with LK's schedule....some entry with SG/YJ name ..some discussion with Sec Park about this. VP goes visit Halmoni at her home, some talk about Halmoni's son and LK's accident (I still could not understand... was he saying he suspected SG for the accident?) Grandma is being her usual spiteful self still blaming EH family, VP says frankly he does not know what to believe but he offers (as a sign of goodwill) to undertake preparations for SJ/YJ's wedding at Seoul Hotel, everyone against it except YJ who has her heart set on it, she wants the best preparations. SG/VP talk in his office, SG wants to know the reason, VP saws none except to apologise also you are her brother's friend from the same hometown ....SG using Halmoni as one of the reasons for refusing, VP says YJ is pleased with it and asks if SG has another reason for not wanting the wedding held in the hotel.  SJ confronts VP on his way out ....asking what he is up to (SJ feels VP is out to implicate SG.....VP says I dont tell lies unlike someone...its just a form of apology for suspecting SG (??). There is some tense moments between them while talking . SJ informs his elders he does not want his wedding to be held at the hotel.  Gilrye talks to SG in his room .... mentions LK still having that letter....they are worried it might fall into VP's hands.

*VP/EH at hospital cafeteria ....she is not happy about his offer to hold YJ's wedding at hotel.

*Jaepil/sidekick talking about missing Yongpal ....wondering if SG had anything to do with his disappearance.   SG walks in....he has job for Jaepil.....find out VP's schedule and find someone who can crack a safe.  At night SG/another guy steal into LK's office .... the guy cracks open the safe but its empty (???).

*SG visits EH in LK's new room ... EH leaves SG alone with LK .... SG thinking that even if she recovers with a memory loss, he still needs that latter,  he then sees LK's eyelids flickering and he goes in for a closer look when suddenly LK opens her eyes.  END

Preview (some of it I missed)

*VP sees SG leaving hospital hurriedly ...... voice over of the doctor, VP questions someone about SG. Some female's voice sounding weak. SG cowers in fear behind the car steering wheel.

*VP visits SG at the factory, confront hims about something...SG asks whether something wrong with EH (?? Halmoni's voiceover something about SG and police mentioned??

*SG sleeping it off after getting drunk in some dark room.

*VP accusing SG of trying to kill his mother...SG screams a challenge to VP to bring him proof, VP grabs SG by the neck saying I dont need evidence, I know.

@timsha,    Thanks for the re-cap
*VP/EH at hospital cafeteria ....she is not happy about his offer to hold YJ's wedding at hotel.

Now why would she be mad if she has moved on if she didn't want the wedding held in the hotel she should have stayed and help.  I thought she was running back to Incheon just to be around SJ. My theory was right. She still not over him and what it's been 5yrs now.  She is a poor excuse for a woman. Since she has meet him there's  no other men in the world.  Having the wedding at the hotel is right up YJ alley she is really going to rub in no brain dorothy face. (EH)   Now being it's her she wouldn't have guts enough to walk into Incheon Palace (incheon Tofu) and tell over her dead body will they wedding be held in my mother hotel regardless of what my step brother say.  

I am lost, thought that show will end around 125-130 ep. Was thinking that VP back to facilitate everything to a quick ending by having him solve, tie up all the loose ends and send SG to jail. Not going to cry during the festive season from Xmas to NYear. Today I begin to watch KBS world to see the return of VP. Love him in his black coat. EH as usual is wearing a frumpy coat which is a size too big for her. Even her mother dressed better than her. I am voting her for the worst dress female lead in Kdrama. Still think that the suit VP bought for her was the most fitting. Will have like it if the Colour was brighter. Her clothes are fit for the garbage dump. VP is the smartest guy here and the only one that can go against SG beside LK.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong is SJ turning a blind eye to SG stealing all the company money Is he really going to continue to let SG take from the family and him like that because he was supposed to have saved his life.  Please tell me he's not that stupid. 

@krgeek    I still can't get over those tights and those shoes maybe her stylist got her wardrobe mix up with halmoni wardrobe and they just decided to leave it thinking it will help her character. I also vote she and the lady in love rides the melody are running neck and neck they put her a ball room dress I thought what the h e ll If this wedding take place how many of you think she will attend i vote she will because she stupid like that. I can picture her being a bridesmaid. lol     

@valsava YJ will want her as the bridesmaid and will dress her in drag. And knowing this no brain girl, she will put on that dress and be the bridesmaid. Maybe the one involved in the accident shd be her and not LK. Then we get the doctor to put in more gray matter in her brain after the brain surgery and wake up with a brain. Who in their right mind will not choose VP or JT over weak SG. SG is similar to what that dumb guy in SMH. I totally forget his name after he decided to married YR after breaking up. Same here. To me these last few couples in SMH and here are all poor pairing. I cannot decide who to give top marks to. They are all the worst. If they married in our real world, I see them heading for a quickie divorce soon. So far, my favorite couple is the couple in secret love Min Hyun and Yoo Jung . Yoo Jung is also my fav heroine. She was trusting and naive at the beginning protecting her boyfriend, even going to jail for him, but see how she took her revenge in the end. And a great ending for Min Hyuk and Yoo Jung. This is my type of lead. Both were great.

@krgeek    Secrets was also my type of drama.I'm trying to picture no brain in drag she can't pull it off have you ever seen a stale drag queen they flamboyant,  Cheerful, happy on the other hand no brain fit to be a nun she already wearing the tights and shoe like sister mary katharyn, lol Now only she needs is the rest of the giddy up with the rosary beads.Since she don't think walking around praying all day will suit her just fine. 3 cheers for Sista Eunhui.Hip Hip Hooray Hip Hip Hooray Hip Hip Hooray  lmao       

how about we just change her whole gender put her in one of VP suits well she can do the alteration since that's what she likes to do. take her to the barbershop give her a nice crew cut hey now we getting some where. I think dressing her as a butch will be better lol  Let her be one of the grooms men maybe the ring boy lmao  she isn't fit for a flower girl. 

Guest katielinhnguyen

@valsava, I always say that too but I am so addicted to korean drama that I cannot but keep on watching it.  However, I think going forward I will just follow a novel that is 50 or less.  Less time consuming and get to know the ending sooner..

Like I said about this novel, it dragging with useless details. I was laughing so hard when I heard that the board of directors of the hotel wanted to appoint Eunhui as acting president.. why didn't they think of our handsome VP first because VP after all is the next in line to inherit the hotel.   They are making the story more about SG and his greed, period.

Also, Does the whole SG family really want SJ that much?  they are hiding everything so that their daughter can marry him.  I say why marry him since SG is moving all of SJ inheritance of the Tofu business money to his own private funds anyway leaving with nothing to SJ and Harmoni.

And now SJ is a watchdog for SG, spying on him and lying for him LOL.  Good luck my friend, SJ because you really need it but then again, if you are covering up for that family, you deserve it too.

Eunhui is another story. I think the writer makes her dress like that because she is always depressed so her clothes have to be gloomy.  In my opinion, her best friend is always smiling and happy so she dresses better than Eunhui.  Sometimes I think Eunhui dresses like a grandmother sometimes.  Actually I love all of YJ outfits though.  Of course it shows that she is rich.

I hope in the last episode with the preview of LK opening her eyes.  That devil SG didn't do anything to harm her before he runs out and bumps into VP and have that confrontation. 

@katielinhnguyen,I love Korean dramas also it don't matter to me how long they are I'm a home body so this is how i pass my day since hubby told me not to work if i don't want to.  I think he's hating it now because i have moved my computer into the bedroom. lol
Well the story is manly about SG and his greed and the crimes he committing to keep halmoni of finding out how her son really died. taking all the family assets is way to protect his family if halmoni do find out what can she do she has given everything to him. If SJ still want to play flunky knowing what SG is up to the so be it i say more power to him.  Then he could not be saying anything because him and YJ are getting married and trying to keep the peace in the house not knowing that a volcano is about to erupt.  Halmoni didn't turn the factory over to him for her to go broke but it's her own fault for being to trust worthy putting your lively hood in someone else hands.
It was only right to put EH in that position because she is the closet family member around until VP gets there but the plan was to put her that spot so SG can take over the hotel she was a front for SG to come in and do his Assy Shin dirty work.  Like i said they are not in the BOD or Have stock in the hotel tell them to take a hike. Still hard to believe she work there that long and not no that it is funny.  
So we all no no brain let SG be alone with LK  hopefully nothing bad happen but from the looks of the preview VP is hot. if and incident did occur then she needs to start thinking about what YJ and SJ told her.         

Sorry i must apologize for 2 of my post i don't mean to offend anyone I believe everybody has a right to choose they're  own partner be it the same or opposite sexes.  so what ever you do whom ever you do keep doin what you do as long as it makes you happy that's all that matters.

All in the Sprit of Tv Novel Eunhui . 

Did anyone catch in the preview Halmoni's voice saying something about SG and the police??? SG is fearfully hiding behind the car's steering wheel in the preview, then had sought refuge in some room and drunk himself into a stupor where VP found him (or was that another dream SG was having???) .... did he try to search LK's house for that incriminating letter and hurt someone in the process ... cos it was a female voiceover in the preview sounding so weak...

The way I see it this drama could easily end this Friday ..... that is if hopefully LK wakes up with her memory intact.... then its the end for SG.... but with memory loss than it can drag for another 20 episodes.  Frankly I want it to end right now, especially since SJ is acting like a f@#king A.Hole covering up attempted murder for SG .... that was just too stoooooopid of him.

Yep, end the show with LK waking up and VP meanwhile has uncovered the truth nod found Insp Jo as well. The insp knew that SG is the mastermind behind what happen and framed him. I am not bother if nobody get married as I am not interested in the love angle of this show anymore. There is absolute NIL romance in this show. Just put SG away and end with LK back as President of Seoul hotel. VP shd go back to US as there is nothing here for him. EH back at Incheon with her dress shop, doing alteration as she cannot be a dress designer with her poor taste in fashion and dressing. THE END. Next drama please. Anyone has any idea what is the next drama about???????

@valsava Thanks for your warm welcome.After quiet  followed many tv novel,I think I can stand  some OK. A lot boring scenes  by skip it and read timsha’s recap instead.Many Thanks as always,timsha

Oh! I wonder  how SG know new LK’s room.Who’s tell him?

I am not very active in contributing to comments but always will read all the comments. Currently I m seeing from KBS World and have  better ideas of some questions raised. Three points that I would like to clarify which I think was confusing to some others.

1) SG is not trying to get the hotel but trying to get the Yeondong project.

2) EH left Seoul and went back to Incheon is not to be near SJ, is because she found out that LK is her mum and not aunt. She is not comfortable staying and working with her (LK) and as promised, she wanted to be near her 'mum' in Incheon.

3) The first choice as an acting president was VP but since he cannot be contacted, they have no choice but temporarily to appoint EH.

Hope the above helps in understanding the story better.
;)

@rollingpig.    Thanks,  I also was wondering whats next after this finish. I haven't tried to find out I'll think i'll do that today. If I find any info i'll be sure to let you know.
   @krgeek, My sentiments exactly I don't see her fit to wed anyone with 5 yrs worth unresolved feelings  I think she should leave the country for a while for her own sake learn color coordination and design. Spend sometime watching the runways. Let VP and all the rest seek there on happiness because it's not with her. I don't see any romance in this drama at all what SJ gets married and cheats on YJ. That would be good  we all know he only marrying her out brother and sisterly love. He only doing because he feel that he owes SG for his life.
 @krgeek, @rollingpig.  Didn't you see no brain dorothy lead him right to her, but i also think it was part of VP plan.
 @mckh,   Welcome,  And thanks for your answers Also what is the yeondong about 

@mckh,  I know that he wasn't trying to take the hotel over but isn't it for him to use the hotel to make a slush fund acct for his and Assy.Shin political career. SG is greedy his plan was to get hotel in his hands. I think his plan was to make the hotel stocks drop. Then buy them up, Thank god VP came back and stop that.  Someone spoke of YJ being rich she's not rich    

@valsava, Yeongdong Project (construction) is a new business that LK managed to get from her strong connection to help to 'finance' the hotel.

Archived