[Drama 2013] TV Novel: Eun Hee / TV소설 – 은희 티저

Guest reijaye

what's wrong with this drama?  almost all the main characters are liar, mean, bad plus brainless and stupid - its only VP that has a working brain!  gosh, he better be careful, he might get contaminated.
i just want this drama to end - will VP still pursue EH or will he go back to the States after everything has been resolve.  i want him to be EH but kinda changing my mind now cause i pity him having a girl like EH thats so dumb and at the same time always looking so shabby as if she is still so poor. 
 paging drama writer - i think you have to repackage EH.  she can be this EH forever.

@kdramfan @valsava my day is on 1/3. Do I get a chance get you to ship him after the New year. Guess will be difficult as I am across other side of the earth. If he goes back to US, between the two of you, you will definitely keep him there and not allow him to fly back again. I am not sure now whether I am still on EH/ VP board. I prefer to see a more gutsy gal getting him as this poor excuse of a heroine is giving me heartache. Pls show some spirit and a smile. Am getting tired of yr woeful face. LK, pls wake up and end our torment. Need you to wake up to expose SG and punished him.

@krgeek,    EH/VP I see know hope in those two getting together.  Your right he needs a woman not some lonely looking miserable of a person. She has know style she just homely. If you saw today's episode you would have notice those tights and shoes in the last hospital.    I said to myself she is dress really awful. Maybe we should send word out to the stylist and hairdresser Please hurry and give her a makeover quick.  Let us see a beautiful girl before this show is over, because so far I don't see what three men find attractive about her.  Just Boring and Plain Looking.
Yes your right it would be hard to get him leave after we finish with him.  I live in Tx  I'm a native of CalifWe would also have visit my sister in Vegas. I have to show off the eye candy. lol
Also your birthday is same day as my nephew derrick. 

:(( Girls (u know who u are) all this talk of sharing VP ... did you all forget I was the faithful one who doggedly kept sticking on with this drama ....dont I get rewarded???? Oh what a cruel world it is for an old lady ... all forgotten when goodies are passed around!!!! I am coming after you girls :-t :-L b-(

@timsha the two ladies over the other side will not release him to us here in msia. @valsava yr nephew as suave and cool as VP. If yes, maybe will settle for second best. Not going to split VP 4 ways with timsha as well. @timsha the faithful one, sorry abt that. Thought you will leave the young one for us. Fierce cougar here. Yes, complete wardrobe change for EH. And give her a new brain as well. Maybe we hv her in an accident and give her a transplant while in the hospital. A brand new EH, brave, confident, gutsy and with a great fashion sense. Is that too much to ask for as only 20+ ep left. @valsava just remember North American write the month first then the date. My day is March 1, so is yr nephew still same day with me,

@krgeek,   Well hi from the other side of the world. No your day will not be the same his Jan 3.
I was thinking may be we could let Timsha have VP for Easter or in May that's the only time is see he would be available.  If someone don't intercept before then.( hint, hint) lol  We fierce cougars always have to speak up first. Don't want to be left out.  I have giving up hope on No Brain Dorothy accomplishing anything, Be it mental. physical or personal appearances. I have also beg to give her a makeover just hope someone in the casting crew her us out.  I would like for the last 15 ep we see a new her. .        

timsha said: :(( Girls (u know who u are) all this talk of sharing VP ... did you all forget I was the faithful one who doggedly kept sticking on with this drama ....dont I get rewarded???? Oh what a cruel world it is for an old lady ... all forgotten when goodies are passed around!!!! I am coming after you girls :-t :-L b-(

Agree with Carmella. I surrender. Timsha deserve to have him. I am going back to my favorite Kdrama star Hyun bin. Maybe I shd asked for the prosecutor in love, my love. He ended alone at the end. I like him too and cried for him when that stupid girl left him for the psycho guy. Back to this drama. VP seem to be the only one with brain and he will be the one who will find out that SG is the mastermind behind all these. Hope that JT and EH will listen to him and not divulge too much to SG. I am looking fwd to great happening next week. Have a great weekend everyone.

@krgeek I loved prosecutor Park Nogyeoung too. They should have let batshitcrazy guy get killed and Sueng hui marry him anyway. Another case of step siblings falling in love with one another but they were not raised with each other or even had a clue as to their connections. Unlike here where YJ and SJ have been raised in the same household as brother and sister each calling the same people mom, dad, and halmoni. 

These are the thinking tools For EH
Ok the revenge guide is done. LOL.. I would really like to give a copy to EH:

Revenge 101 K-drama Style

This guide is for those that have suffered from the following:

If someone has:

a. Stolen your Woman, Girlfriend, Wife, Boyfriend, Man, Husband.

b. Stolen your job, this includes the 
CEO spot, The President's Position or Vice President's position or your 50 to 250 year old family business.

c. Caused you to lose your house, your money and your reputation.

d. Steals your family (includes any adoption or make shift family not necessarily related to you.) or caused a family member to die.

e. Steals your work to include designs and recipes.

f. Tries to kill you or frames you for murder or attempts to frame you for any crime.

g. You take the blame for a crime without all the facts for love only to find out later that the person you did this for has either caused your parole to not go through and you have to serve an additional two years, blackmailed your best jail friend into framing you for child abuse, taken your sick father 2 to 5 hours away and left him to die from exposure and continues to ruin your life. All to protect themselves.

Rule #1: If you find out any of the above has happened remember to not go directly to the party that has wronged you and tell them that you know they are shameless!!! REPEAT, do not go directly to the party and tell them you know they have committed these crimes against you and yours! It will only cause them to regroup and make you look like a complete idiot to everybody without evidence. (unless you give them a few well placed slaps across the face.)

When in doubt always come back to RULE #1.

Rule #2 Once you have established you have been done wrong by one or more of the above, plan your strategy well. Find a reliable person to help you with nothing to gain that you trust to not rat you out to the culprit.

Note: Family members may be out as they could still be in touch with the party that wronged you and thinks they are the best thing since sliced bread! Steer away from them until after all is said and done.

Rule #3 If you are suppose to be dead, then continue to do so finding a way to come back with changed appearance to work your way in to find what you need to, to hang that party out to dry. If an injury did not cause your appearance to change then make sure you learn how to disguise yourself well and remember you have to immerse yourself fully into your new personality in order to not be recognized.

Note: If you are chomping at the bit to let the party or parties who wronged you know you are still around, DO NOT. See rule #1.

Rule #4 If you are framed for a crime including murder and cannot find a way out and have to serve your jail time then use that time well to plan what you are going to do when you get out to make that party who framed you pay. DO NOT attempt a jail break when on a medical leave! Repeat do not do that you will more than likely be re caught with more time. Be a model prisoner until you either get parole or serve your sentence.

Note: Remember Rule #1 but follow Rule #2 when you get out. Hopefully that person believed in you from the beginning and has been getting things ready for when you get out.

Rule#5 If you have your position stolen to include the CEO, President, Vice President and are run out losing your reputation, your money and your house then find a new place to live, work and make plans to get back in. If that includes acting as a bellhop, maintenance man/woman, gardener, trash collector then do that continuing to gather information you need to bring that party or parties down.

Note: At this point you may be tempted to want to face the party or parties that wronged you. Go back and read Rule#1. The shameless crazy person will do whatever to protect what they have stolen from you.

Rule #6 If your 50 to 250 year old family business is stolen and you are kicked out. Then find away swallowing your pride to continue to work there to gather what you need to. If you were a good boss then there will be some loyal employees that will continue to work with you. Look out for the ones that were jealous they will turn on you.

Note: If you cannot work there then go work for the competition and use that to get your way back in. If the competition is who is doing this then find away to get a leg up.

Rule #7 If your work is stolen to include designs, recipes etc or hid them to make you look bad, lose a competition or because they are just jealous of your creativity. This may be a situation that the person that stole the item in question will spread rumors to make you look like the thief. Make sure first that you have a copy that has a special script on it to distinguish it as yours if not find a way to show it was stolen from you. This can include CCTV, a witness who saw this after you created it or some way to show that you can recreate the item in question. If that fails then find a way to go out on your own and create your product making the person who stole your design  look like a fool. Best way to do that is to do that in a public forum where you have to showcase your design or recipe and get rave reviews.

Rule #8 If due to jealousy your family is stolen from you this includes any possibility of adoption or a make shift family that is not necessarily related to you. Do not hold it in, take all identity papers and go and tell the party that wanted to adopt you. If that does not work (due to the shock may be too much for that party) then make sure you torment the person who stole what should have been yours. Making them realize that they could lose everything on pins and needles from your silence.

Note: This will be the only time that you can bypass Rule#1.  But make sure you have everything you need in place in case the party makes it look like your are crazy and jealous.

Rule#9 If a family member has died due to the party that has wronged you. If you suspect that they did it and have worked through your grief. Gather all evidence and give it to someone you can either trust or put it someplace safe and take it to the prosecutor to have them brought in. If you suspect that no one will believe you find a way to expose the crime without letting the party know.

Rule#10 if your Wife, Girlfriend, Woman, Husband, Boyfriend, Man is stolen (if they left you so easily for advancement) then I personally say let them go. Their character is weak. If they were stolen from you and you know that they could be harmed and did not want to leave you. Then it is time to open a can of kick azz and take care of the problem.

Basic rule of this guide. If you are going to go for Revenge then do not let the party you are going after know that you are coming for them. Do all you need to do without telling them or attracting attention. If you have to pretend to have moved on then do so until you can hang them out to dry!

I hope this guide will help you in securing your Revenge to be able to move on in K-Drama land.

© Ldygmerm

@krgeek,       I see you trad about the revenge guidelines pretty funny huh.

These guidelines apply to the following people our first candidate is:  SJ ......  The reason is SG the make shift family member.

Caused you to lose your house, your money and your reputation.

d. Steals your family (includes any adoption or make shift family not necessarily related to you.) or caused a family member to die.

Our second candidate is none other than (No Brain Dorothy ) EH...... For the following reason.

if your Wife, Girlfriend, Woman, Husband, Boyfriend, Man is stolen (if they left you so easily for advancement) then I personally say let them go. Their character is weak. If they were stolen from you and you know that they could be harmed and did not want to leave you. Then it is time to open a can of kick azz and take care of the problem.

@valsava need to keep this as my guideline too. I have gone through some of the scenario you mentioned. Luckily, I did what you say before you said it. Good advise. Guess you watch Secret lover. So, all you cougar are not for VP/EH ending as you all want him for yourself. Good luck. :x

@krgeek,     I have open a can of whoop azz quite a few times. Let some people no i mean business when i sat no that's just what i mean. With 2 kids i have to set and example.  Far as VP go I only need him for special occasions. such as new years,valentines, and b-day the rest of the years he's up for grabs. I will would let all that go only for one Lee Tae Gon  (Mr. Bod himself)  Nice long thick juicy legs.just thinking about it makes me want to scream .lol    I must apologize to timsha  she deserve time to with our eye candy.   So you gals fight over the rest my time is set in stone.   Welcome VP lol .    

@timsha,    Hold the phone I'm trying to locate VP manager You should have first dibs. lolAs soon as i locate that sucker will get him to you asap.  You supplied with your time and wonderful re-caps so it's only fair.
See we girls no how to compromise.  

@camella,        Timsha, I am for Jongtae, so I am not a threat for the VP candy. Ha haha. If you ask me  I will give you VP stock and barrel. You deserve whoever you choose.with  what you have done for us to follow this drama when the end is nowhere to be seen!!!

Are you sure  poor you our JT has a problem with courage. He don't know how to man up  you would never know if he likes you are not because he would never tell you..  Unless you got some magic wand to get him to reveal  his feelings otherwise good luck with that. lol
no just kidding ,  But tell me how is that working out for ya   

EP116

*VP questions SJ....on the nite of the hit & run accident, where was SG .....SJ provides alibi ...was with SG discussing weddling plan. If u dont believe me you can it check out (the place they went??). As VP leaves he sees SG's car and gets SJ's permission to check it out ....VP checking.....YJ sees him hides to eavesdrop ..... VP finds no evidence.  SJ asks why VP suspects his dad ....VP replies no special reason just that JT informed car involved in accident from Incheon....if I hurt your feelings I apologise.  SJ says he is happy to be of help cos feels bad for LK.  VP leaves. Back in the office, SG worried stiff ... YJ walks in seeking to clarify the conversation she overheard between VP/SJ and as usual SG denies being involved.  SG goes confront SJ in the storage room ...another round of denials and although SJ appeals to SG to tell him the truth so he can understand his reasons.... SG walks out saying think what you want.    In the meantime VP asking around the market to verify the alibi claims and a voice over of some woman basically saying she would have remembered if she saw Incheon Tofu President and his son at her shop.

*SJ meets up with HJ ....he is intent on finding out what possible reason SG has to try kill LK ....he finds out about SG helping LK in trying to locate the witness and also the man responsible for the rumors just before the acciden....also something about SG in relation to his real father (vague).

*VP then goes to visit EH at her house to take her to Seoul.  Although he insists on waiting in the courtyard...EH invites him to her room....she goes to make tea ....he notices the ring box and recall JT having a similar one .... EH comes back see him with ring .....she says its a guest ....he says it from JT ... EH in denial even when VP tries to make her believe its from JT.

*VP/JT in LK's office...talking about VP's trip to Incheon and hit&run car ....then VP mentions the ring saying its similar to the one JT was holding prior to his leaving for US. JT denies saying its a customer's.....VP queries why then is it in EH's room. VP tells JT both of them are fools.....are you hesitating cos you think I still have feelings for EH .. VP says EH is a non blooded related younger sister :( :((  (I think he basically giving the green light for JT to pursue EH).  JT is smiling.

*JT/EH outside LK's room ....talking about that darn ring again...final decision if no customer claim it she will keep it, JT is pleased.  EH leaves in deep thought about that stupid ring and conversation with JT ....I guess deep down she knows its from JT and looks miserable????

*YJ waiting for SJ outside her room ....thinking about the overheard talk between VP/SJ ...talks to herself into believing her father is not involved ... SJ comes up to his room....YJ tells him she is not happy when she thinks about it......she is angry with VP for suspecting her father for being responsible for the accident ....blah blah blah.  SJ says both JT/ VP checking out not only SG's but all cars in Incheon as its now known that the car involved in the accident is from Incheon.  YJ asks whether SJ too suspects her father....remains silent and on YJ's demanding an answer says he does not cos there is no reason to believe it.

*Halmoni house breakfast ... talking about wedding preps.....Beaksu  mentions something about the car (??) ....SJ claims that cos he had a slight accident after drinks.... this upsets SG who confronts SJ in his room...they have a heated exchanged and finally SJ says he does not believe in SG's denial that he had nothing to do with the accident (is this stupid SJ setting himself to take the blame for SG in the event something should happen??). SG is worried that SJ will be put in a tough spot should the police be involved (???).... all that shouting attracts Halmoni's attention who demands to know whats going on....SG lies as usual saying its about the car accident SJ had...... Halmoni's warns SJ if he is disrespectful one more time she wont forgive him.  Both SG/Halmoni leave together. 

*SG on leaving the house sees VP comes into the premises with a man carrying a toolkit(??)  He has brought the man to check over the car.  SJ comes out in SG's defence, claiming that the car was repaired when he met with an accident after having drinks that night (???).  SG/SJ talk .... indrectly SJ tells SG not to worry about the accident....he will take responsibility for it.  SJ goes back to his room ..... he is thinking back to the day he took the car to the workshop and the mechanic found a pearl lodged in the engine..... SJ opens his drawer and takes the pearl out and looks at it.

*EH by LK's side reading to her when VP comes in, they are talking when VP notices LK moving her fingers, then EH too sees it, both get excited ....VP goes to talk to the doctor and aks whether there is a possibility of her waking up, doctor says they have to monitor and says its strange that previously one of the family members asked about the same thing happening  ... VP finds about SG also inquired about possible recovery if patient moves fingers. 

*VP in his office thinking about his talk with the doctor ....calls SG to apologise for suspecting him and SG so magnimously forgives him..   then casually informs SG that his mother will wake up soon and that she has started moving her fingers but not sure if she will remember.  SG says he is awaiting good news, hangs up and is worried.  JT comes in to share in the good news, but VP thinks that this info will be relayed from the tofu factory to Kang Jaepil. JT inquires about VP's motives and realises that VP is setting a bait for the person responsible for LK's accident. VP says something to JT about not necessary to stand guard at LK's room tonight(???)

*JT/SJ meet... talking about VP's visit to tofu factory...then talking about accident... nothing found yet.  JT mentions about LK's pearl necklace and also about LK moving her fingers....LK might wake up and remember what happened. SJ is relief to know that LK is recovering.  JT tells him not to worry too much.  But SJ is worrying since he has one of the pearl.

*SG is having another bout of panic thinking about VP teling that she would recover one day soon...he say if that happens everything is over and it cant happen. SJ comes in after his talk with JT ... and tells his father aoubt LK ....SG says he knows ....VP called to inform.  SJ wants to know exactly what VP told him and realises that VP is setting a bait to catch SG.   SJ is all upset cos he knows SG might try something that night and stops SG from leaving ..... pleading/insisting that SG absolutely cannot go to the hospital tonite.  SG/SJ go home together in order to allay SJ's fears ....however once SJ goes upstairs SG sneaks quietly out of the house .... he cannot let LK wake up cos then everything will be over for him and his family.

PREVIEW coming up.

Preview

*SG at LK's room door peering into the dark room, silently saying that this could be the last opportunity he can get (I could get a glimpse of that dark room....the bed seems empty with the green blanket neatly folded on the bed ...looks like VP has moved LK elsewhere).

*At the hospital, VP walks up to SG asking him what are you doing here at such a late hour. 

*SJ racing up the stairs .... VP telling him that SG was just here....SJ gave some evasive talks about meeting up here to return home together...SJ asking latest info about hit & run.... some further talk which I could not catch clearly.

*SG drowning his frustrations in drinks at some shop.

*VP visits Halmoni/family... Gilrye voice informing (I presume SG/SJ) that VP is visiting halmoni at home .... am abit vague about this... so its just my assumptions and I could be totally off the track here.....VP is saying something about Halmoni's son (Im Deoksu??) and linking it with his mother's accident???

timsha said:

*VP visits Halmoni/family... Gilrye voice informing (I presume SG/SJ) that VP is visiting halmoni at home .... am abit vague about this... so its just my assumptions and I could be totally off the track here.....VP is saying something about Halmoni's son (Im Deoksu??) and linking it with his mother's accident???

Archived