[Drama 2013] TV Novel: Eun Hee / TV소설 – 은희 티저

Guest reijaye

I have updated the recaps ....below is the  preview

*SG's voiceover says something like no big difference if EH is the daughter cos its doesnt change anything ....SG goes visit LK in the hospital and sees EH there, he notices LK moving her fingers.  SG getting into is his car drving .... think he is worried LK might recover.

*VP questioning JT something about SG/Incheon ....???? (not sure)

*SG in grim mood drives off with SJ watching.....some voice over (Jaepil's??)  that causing him some concern. He is driving fast.

*VP/EH/HJ come upon SG at Hyeongman's grave where he is putting on a show crying over the grave usual soft spoken lies....he visited Hyeongsuk noonim and thought about Hyeongman so came to visit him.  VP looks unimpressed by SG's words??

@krgeek  nothing really but i think EH will need the manual.  the manual is mainly directed at the dramas were the revenge is in order and the leads are to stupid to go about doing it.  In EH case she should take revenge her mom and uncle and all the family members fell victims to his evil ways. In this manual it list how to sue for defamation of character and also mental abuse. So i'm just helping no brain dorothy along she will have it handy if ever needed. As you no she is  dullest knife in the drawer.  lol  
feel free to add i'm sure it can help  lol   

Guest Tamz1430292084

@Timsha. I made a mistake in thinking that YJ will change for the better, well it was only for 1 episode.  When she did not know the truth, all that she had done to EH can be regarded as meanness, spiteful, jealousy & self centered witch. Now the problem is that the law cannot touch her as the case  is past the statute of limitations on whatever venom or lies that she spit out.
However the sweetest revenge on THAT family & Halmoni is for SJ (for betraying EH's love for him and for forsaking her) & YJ to marry before the truth is revealed. Hahaha.......I would like Halmoni & SJ discover the real murderer in the presence of SG, his wife & YJ.....Would dearly love to see the SHOCK expressions on their faces, especially that of Halmoni & SJ.

I knew it! YJ is her parents child through and through.Just like SG and the wife feeling initial guilt but still in the end chooses to cover up for their own sake and continuing with sneaky acts, Thanks timsha for the continuous hard work summarising for us. really appreciate it

I dont know whether anyone here sat thru that puke worthy scene in the church today ....it was worst than the hospital bed scene ....here they had some telepathic exchange while praying  :-& I was sick at SJ's betrayal of his so called true love for EH ...... I was thinking all its needs now is for EH to slit her wrist on SJ's wedding day and that dithering fool will be rushing over to her ... again spouting eternal love and marriage crap.  EH get rid of his balless a.s.s. hole anyone but this spineless fool who can be easily manipulated.

@valsava for that manual thingy .... can I have JT (cos YJ referred to him as a stupid moron) physically rearrange YJ's mean face, knock all her teeth out and for good measure break all her fingers so that she never plays the piano again, then both JT and VP castrate SG so that no girl would never ever look sideways at him and he would forever remain unmarried, Gilrye/JY to be driven out of the house penniless and live homeless in that market square, daily facing abuse/ridicule from all, SG to be captured alive by Insp Jo and paraded thru the streets of Incheon before being taken to the Police Station and jailed for life....he should live to be a 100 yrs at least.  Halmoni ... this old lady who was always righteously screaming her head off on what she saw, always ready to condemn EH, LK and HJ as members of a murderer's family and causing so much misery to EH's family... this spiteful witch who saw things wrong in the first place and who had Hyeongman arrested must be stuck mute and her beloved Incheon Tofu go bankrupt get infested by rats/termites and crumble into dust around her.

Errrrr....however I know this is like spitting in the wind cos of the little TV Novel thing about forgiving everyone even if murder was committed and other atrocious crimes are committed. Probably SG will do the 'honorable' repenting s.h.i.t. and commit suicide.

Anyone tell me where is real romance on the show. Three men said they love EH but they dont do nothing about it.  wHERE KISSING SCENE.
The writer making more romance between YJ and SJ and I think it crazy.
Where is real romance for EH.  The writer are trying to setting up for SJ and EH reunion.

The Revenge For Incheon Tofu 

These comments will be placed in the manual. Please feel free to inquire when needed  lol.    
An type of physical , mental , and verbal abuse,  You are also allowed  to use weapons such as Cars, 2x4's And Pipes etc.  Drowning is also allowed. lol

OK I dont understand this ..... Halmoni is always going to the temple to pray either alone or with Gilrye, she also says her prayers/chants with those huge beads, SJ's father's memorial tablet is also in a temple, there is no hint of Halmoni's household being a Christian home, so why did  SJ and YJ go to a chapel to pray ......shouldn't they have gone to the temple to pray and repent for sins???? Am I wrong in my thinking.... I just found it kind of odd thing for both of them to do....YJ was there first and SJ found her there like it was the most natural to be there.

@valsava I am thinking..,,no need to punish the old lady... I am partial to old ladies being one myself ;)  it will be punishment enough for her when she finds out she lived blissfully with SG all this time and sent an innocent man to prison, inadvertently causing his death .... she will kneel before EH's family begging for forgiveness  .... she is a woman of morals/principles and she will condemn herself more than others could.....I see her in the end going to Hyeongman's grave to seek his forgiveness.  

Well guy's  I do kinda feel sorry for SJ who is stuck in the middle of all this mess can you imagine the look on his face when finds the man he respected as a dad killed his on father. And he married that man daughter. When she also knew of what her dad did she still married him.  When she could  have rolled one of her lies of her tongue.  Can you imagine the mind blowing trip he's going to take. If it were me i would have to a suggestion from the manual.  This family basically destroyed 3 household for there on selfish greed
                          To Everyone That's Travelling Around Today Be Very Careful
                                         To My Soompi Friends                                                          Have A Healthy And Happy Thanksgiving

Guest Alice Quek

Tamz said: However the sweetest revenge on THAT family & Halmoni is for SJ (for betraying EH's love for him and for forsaking her) & YJ to marry before the truth is revealed. Hahaha.......I would like Halmoni & SJ discover the real murderer in the presence of SG, his wife & YJ.....Would dearly love to see the SHOCK expressions on their faces, especially that of Halmoni & SJ.

@Alice Quek Welcome the more the merrier  :-)
While I think that EH and SJ are two of the most boring leads EVER! you are right in that SJ never betrayed her and was willing to stick by her and forsake his family for her. He only gave up after she told him she had met someone new, and even then he knew she did that to release him to move forward. He never stopped loving her and has been miserable in this sham engagement to his SISTER. While I wouldn't mind an EH/VP pairing, I am a realist and believe EH will be re-united with SJ in the end. If something else happens and that changes, well we all will be very surprised, but extremely happy people.

That why they bring VP in the picture because to make the show interesting.

The writer should be a shame of themselves because they pick a cast member and making them boring to watch onscreen.  All of sudden they bring someone exciting to watch and kick them out. Later regret it, so they can bring them back to making the show interesting (VP)
The Writer Bring VP back and instead being romantic toward her, He probably know EH would reunited with SJ at the end. Vp only their to help LK and EH, so that they can bring down SG.
I feel on this crazy drama romance is gone and only thing worth mention SG going down.. SJ and EH are worst boring character. That how I feel. Without VP.  No one going to watch this show. I read other comments another board and people are tuning out. Some people only watch it Because VP.

The VP  is only reason I watching this worst drama.  I would following the guy who played VP another drama with a girl who has the chance to get with.
The writer should be a shame of themselves serious.

Me too.I'm the one who watch this because VP and only quiet follow here instead while he gone.Thank all of U ,especially timsha's recap.

I don't know that i'm bias or not.But glad to see ratings up to 11-12% after VP is back or the story moving fast.

I love when VP/EH be together currently.They're so cute together,even though VP's eyes so sad when he look at EH.Please writer nim! 

My goodness how BATSHITCRAZY is YJ? standing in the middle of the market screaming over her private little delusions :-))  She is definitely Sg's child! But when did she time travel and acquire Yerin's ability to eavesdrop and hear everything from a mile away? Only Superman or the Bionic Woman should have been able to hear that conversation. Come on writer-nim its too late in the game to start pulling these stupid little ploys out of your bag.Will our no-brain Dorothy remain stupid, and clueless til the very end....how cliche! See you on the next episode of The Amazingly Daft Eun Hee!!!

Ep 114 very short recaps cos I have to dash out....sorry to everyone who depend on this recaps to follow whats happening....will try to do recaps if I return early.  Anyway it was a boring episode, except when VP appeared...he seem to be teasing EH quite a bit now...some times I feel he is even flirting with her.

*YJ reveals to SG about LK being EH's mum .... he tells her not to tell anyone, especially SJ with the wedding coming up.  Same thing he told his wife. Visits LK, finds EH there,  shocked when he saw her fingers move, he went to talk to her doctor on her chances of recovery ...looked upset. He is more determined to rush the marriage.

*The only new development .... VP/JT checking out workshops trying to see if a car came in for repairs, but they are focussing more on Kang Jaepil or Yang as the culprit for the hit & run.  SJ sending his car to a car repair workshop for servicing (somthing about replacing battery) ....might have some importance later (maybe some piece of evidence lodged some where in the engine ....I was thinking more like LK's pearls that went flying everywhere... anyway thats just my over active imagination .

*Creepy graveyard scene SG has with Hyeongman .... he is crying and wailing away and thats when VP/EH/HJ come upon this scene gave some filmsy excuse for being there......END

Could not catch much of the preview ...bad streaming, just saw VP/HJ/EH running into SJ (at the hospital???) and some conversation between EH/SJ, and another between SJ/YJ.  Sorry I know thats not much. 

Ok just came back and got to watch this episode, just want to highlight some things I over looked.....I take back my words....this was not a boring episode...so many interesting things happened. The preview is even more shocking

*The Cha family is truly united now in covering up SG's secret....all 3 determined that SJ should not know that EH is LK's daughter in case this would confuse his feelings just before the wedding. SG asking YJ ...did u tell anyone else and she said u were the first as I know how crucial (??important) that you know this ... he than tells to not tell anyone especially SJ. Gilrye showed some sympathy for EH but SG quickly shot it down telling that her priority is only YJ ...she should focus on that.

*During the visit to LK when he notices her fingers moving, he sent EH to get him some water, later they show him leaving her room (I was just wondering whether anything happened when he was alone with LK),  he then goes to consult the doctor, and asked about a patient moving the fingers, the doctor said something about it being a good sign, this upset SG.  But when the doctor asked, SG lied about having seen LK move her fingers,

* JT telling VP that he just came back from talking to the police ... apparently there was some one who saw the hit and run but they are unable to locate them ...on VP's instructions he then rushed to check with car workshops...bumps into SG on the way out.  SG is there under the pretext of inquiring about LK... says its such a relief she is OK after that scare.  Inquired where JT rushed off to ...VP does not give away any info. Then they spoke about the hit & run ....and SG is very subtly implying that Yang is behind it. VP looks rather questioningly at SG ... I have a feeling he either does not trust or like SG very much.

*JT does not have much luck with the workshop....reports to VP, think they want to check workshops in Incheon.  JT meets with SJ ... SJ offers to help JT with any workshop in Incheon but JT refuses saying SJ must be busy with his marriage.

*SG in his office....thinking about LK moving her fingers, Gilrye comes in with some update of the wedding preparations .... he is too worried and tells her to take care of things herself... she is anxious by his distracted look ....he tells her LK might recover and that he saw her fingers move.. they wonder if LK recovers she would remember. Tells his wife to leave & take care of things herself and sits alone in the office really worried.

*SG on his way to his car ....SJ stops him..he says going to visit someone ... SJ talks about EH's aunt and her condition and asks whether he is going to visit her .... he says he got not time today...he asks whether SJ is worried....SJ says he feels he should visit....SG says SJ should not worry about what Halmoni and YJ thinks now and go visit LK.

*EH/VP in LK's room waiting for HJ to arrive from Incheon.... (my input.... they look good together right now just having this conversation ..VP got a slight smile on his face and EH's smiling too ;)) and I could easily read volumes into their relationship) ..... HJ walks in apologising for being late cos too many customers at the shop....VP made some remark at EH's expense. VP says lets go the the grave together.

*SG at Hyeongman's grave ... he is pouring soju in a rather rude manner around his grave ... kneels down and has a silent monologue with Hyeongman(creepy.... a hand appears at the top right corner of my screen) . SG still kneeling suddenly hears Hyeongman's voice and looks up and there is this ghost of Hyeongman standing next to him X_X blood splattered shirt and all.  He has this very long conversation with the ghost (I wont go there as we all know whats its about, it was funny Hyeongman's ghost even knelt down put his hand on SG's shoulder, calling him 'chingu', advising him to stop, this is worst than the ghost scene at the end of Samsaeng)..... SG ends up crying and wailing away ...... VP/EH/HJ comes upon this scene.  SG comes to his senses pretty quick (the fact that he was talking to a ghost did not seem to freak him out), and gives some excuse to cover up his little crying scene.  He hears HJ telling EH to hurry up as LK is alone.  SG quickly makes his excuses and leave.  VP looks suspiciously at his departing figure. SG speeds to the hospital .... finds the housekeeper with LK ....goes and trips the fire alarm.... hospital is evacuated... in that chaotic situation the nurse takes the housekeeper away saying they will take care of the patient. SG enters LK's room....his usual delusional apologies to Hyeongman and LK ... he moves his hand towards LK.....at the same time SJ visits the hospital and its chaotic ...we see him running (probably to LK's room???).  SG's hand is poised over LK's oxygen mask.  END

Archived