[Drama 2013] TV Novel: Eun Hee / TV소설 – 은희 티저

Guest reijaye

JT knows that the woman LK is enquiring the whereabouts is EH's mum......but the next preview shows LK still being a mean person where EH is concerned....so I am assuming JT is withholding this information from LK.  Preview also shows JT visiting EH's mum again....so hopefully at least he will find out the connection between LK/EH'smum/EH.

SJ is going to visit Seoul again (I think since cockroach has runaway after his aunt caught him stealing from the safe), little snake YJ is all worried her Oppa is going to Seoul, but that idiot SJ asks YJ to trust him......he really seems very indulgent towards her now, saying he understands her concerns and not to worry, come with me to Seoul if u are still worried, etc,etc....... I feel another puke coming on, this is the same man who, a few episodes back, after her relentless pursuit of him, was yelling his head off at her telling her to have some self pride and not suffocate him.

Why all of a sudden is everyone keeping their mouths shut? Why is JT not saying, "hey this Eh mom!?" Why is SJ not saying, "ok you batshitcrazy broad, I've agreed to marry your incestuous a$$ can you give me some breathing room now!". 

Also I really like the VP, kinda of feel sorry for him though. He's not even a 3rd wheel but rather a 5th wheel in this dog and pony show. Problem is he doesn't even know it :-(

1) Since it is a kdrama, i guess Eunhee is going be heartboken again (with the VP). But they are not blood related so i am still hoping that this time around the VP will have the guts to fight for his love. Oh I forgot he is not the main lead, but they can always make him the guy who gets the girl.  2) What I don't understand is why the mother of Eunhee lied to LK. What is her reason? Eunhee has been shunned because her father is supposedly a murderer, and yet it turns out she is not even that man's daughter but his niece. Now comes the real mother who is now well off, can't the daughter this time be given the opportunity to live comfortably? Did Eunhee even finish high school and college? What kind of a mother was her adoptive mother not to even give her that opportunity? Makes me sad.3) A lot of guys fall for Eunhee, but can't the writer of this drama at least give her a boyfriend since she already broke up with the grandmothers' grandson. Can you at least make her happy at least with a boyfriend, dating and all. Eunhee always has a long face as if the world is going to end any second. Give the girl a break and happy moments please.... and the viewers, too. not the silly antics of the other characters but Eunhee and whoever can be her boyfriend in the meantime.4) As to the grandmothers' grandson and former boyfriend of Eunhee, I also don't care much about him at all. Eunhee deserves better and she should not become a part of that awful prejudiced family. 5) They both grew up as brother and sister in one roof and now they are going to be married that is so gross, She even has the nerve to claim that something happened between them.  The guy is spineless.  He does not deserve Eunhee at all, so it is for the best that they separated and I hope they leave it at that. Later on he can pine for Eunhee, go after her but I don't want her going back to him.

Wishy washy guy shd not be given another chance. Marry YJ and hope that, that will be the end of their story. We don't care what happen to yr "incestuos" relationship. Now story moves to Seoul. EH and VP will be a good storyline since most of the lead actress has end up with the 2nd lead the last few tv novel we hv watched. Only wrt love, my love, where I had my worst disappointment. The lawyer was true to his love right to the end. In this show, don't mind if EH end up with JT or the VP but not SJ. He has done a 180degree change. What a quick changeover you hv. Is he a chameleon, changing so fast. EH, erase him from yr memory. Not worthy of yr love.

Yeh, give me 5 @ilovenico same here, never like SJ. Why have all the strong dashing daring guy gone to. Am getting fed up of all the guys who has no brains, cannot think for themselves and easily swayed by sweet talking lady. From JS, AJH, DW in Sincerity moves heaven, JS in Samsaengi and here, have all these males turn weakling and stupid

Guest atomickitty

@10192123sangre,
thank you for saying all you did. I agree 100%. Especially about EH's mom. She is really disappointing me. She might be afraid of losing EH, but she raised her for 20 some odd years.. does she think EH is the kind of person that would break contact with her? What is her reason behind telling such a disastrous lie. I just hope things don't get too dark. If it was some other dramas, I can see LK resorting to having the mob people 'do away' with EH because she doesn't want EH getting close to her 'son'. I hope it doesn't get that far because then how do you start to mend the relationship between bio mother and daughter when the mother has severely harmed the daughter?

SJ has left my radar. I now actually turn away from the screen when he (usually paired with YJ) come on. I just turn my face towards my other screen and surf the internet or do some work. Useless characters.. and then the mother coming into the room and urgh.. gross.. so uncomfortable.. makes my skin itch. I mean, if it was one thing wrong with that relationship, I wouldn't be so grossed out. But there are 3 big things I see wrong with it..

1) She plotted like an evil witch and told a humongous lie to get him
2) Her father, no matter the circumstance, KILLED his father
3) They grew up as siblings

If it was only one of those things, I wouldn't be so against them together.. but all three combined is just too much for my tiny human head to accept.

Cant understand why JT went along with EH mum's request and keep the secret, I thought he was EH's number one fan. EH's mum ....the only way I can understand her is that she does not want to lose EH to her birth mother......but she should know her own daughter best and that EH would never let that happen.   EH's mum has a good relationship with LK in the past, the 3 of them could live happily together ...... unless the writer wrote it this way to help her develop the plot about the growing relationship between VP and EH....should the truth be revealed too early, this plot cant kick in.

LK's growing animosity towards EH based on her own twisted thinking is certainly pushing VP straight to EH.  The guy likes EH and having his step mother pick on the girl he likes is only going to stoke the flames.....we see VP doing his best to protect EH.  And LK asking EH to resign at this point is going to push both LK and VP's relationship even further apart.  LK is just like that mean grandma, she listened to the gangster lopsided story about EH's relationship with SJ, and concluded EH is doing the same to VP.  When the truth is finally revealed who EH really is, this mean spirited LK should be the one agonizing about the ill treatment she dished out to her own daughter. Cant wait to see that happen....at the same time it would be a sad day for VP, I will see him again as the icy cold man he was in the beginning.  I like them together, I know they are step siblings and all, but no blood relationship?? And before everyone collectively say no, its cos I am currently watching "My daughter, the flower".......its breaks all the molds of Kdrama......step siblings getting married.......and their parents marry each too!!! Now thats a shocker.

SJ....I really cant stand the sight of him now....some time back no one could get him to agree to marry little Miss Innocent Snake.....now he is all over her in the privacy of his bedroom......my skin crawls at the sight of both of them.......infact I was so hoping one of EH's photo would fall out of that book and wipe the look of supreme smugness off that snake's face.

@timsha, JT respects LK as a boss.  He is not completely comfortable with her.  There's also the matter of the slimeball gangster on her payroll!  EH's Mom is like family to him.  He has nothing but deep respect and admiration for her. 

Was EH an illegitiimate child, given by LK to her brother to raise as his child?  I doubt the VP and EH share the same biological father.  The VP is older than EH and his father died when the VP was a child.  In one of the scenes Hyeongman talked about them finally having a child.  In kdramas, biological parents think they have the right to scoop in after the child is a grown adult and claim their offspring. 

If the writer can allow SJ and YJ, who was brought up like siblings and SJ calling them mother and father, then why can't VP be with EH. LK will be legally her auntie. @timsha same wavelength with you where SJ is concerned. Leave him at the tofu factory and concentrate the show in Seoul. Love to some romance building here with EH and the two guys. The two guys will just have to work to get her love. The better man wins. I am watching to see how the two guys will protect our girl and see who deserve her in the end.

Guest atomickitty

hmm.. @o, I am not understanding your time flow surrounding VP, VP's father, LK but let me just talk it out so I (and maybe others) could figure it out.

VP is older than EH.
VP's father died when VP was a child
LK married VP's father before VP's father died (WELL  OF COURSE ATOMICKITTY!!!)
So when was EH conceived? After VP father died?
Hmm? OR maybe LK met the VP's father after giving birth to EH so she passed EH off to her brother so she could 'safely' marry VP's father?
What do you think?

@timsha, I watched My Daughter The Flower. Love that one and went back to watch it twice.. mostly because I find the lead actor very attractive  :\"> ..ahem.. yes.. I have no use for pretty boys.

Quote @atomickitty "i watched My Daughter The Flower. Love that one and went back to watch it twice.. mostly because I find the lead actor very attractive  :\"> ..ahem.. yes.. I have no use for pretty boys" Hey I liked that too! I followed because I so love 2nd lead Lee Ji Hoon and wish he get the girls more often- HE IS SOOOOO SWEET! N I must say that the main lead has the most delicious deep voice! Do u know he and the second lead evil sister of Lee Ji Hoon are real life couple?

Guest atomickitty

@ilovenico, I love him toooo. I don't know why he can't get lead (a girl). Only place I remember seeing him get one was Hello, Miss... and that was so long ago. I suppose we could say he got the girl in Glass Mask, but I'm trying to erase that travesty from my memory banks..

Guest luuthien

I just started watching this drama and drawn to it so far.    I did not watch all the episodes so definitely missed a lot.  As we are talking about the family relationship tangles , I have some questions:

1. On Episode 1, the conversation of EH's parents right before Mr. Cha called her father out for help, the parents were talking happily about raising the child, and referred the baby as a 'He'.   Is it just a translation issue ?  the 'He' baby grew up to become EH.

2. Recenly when LK was talking with EH about her visiting trip to see her mother on her birthday.  LK had some comment about girls are more thoughtfull about mothers, not like boys.   She seems to be tolerant to the VP, not like a normal step mom.

atomickitty said: hmm.. @o, I am not understanding your time flow surrounding VP, VP's father, LK but let me just talk it out so I (and maybe others) could figure it out.

VP is older than EH.
VP's father died when VP was a child
LK married VP's father before VP's father died (WELL  OF COURSE ATOMICKITTY!!!)
So when was EH conceived? After VP father died?
Hmm? OR maybe LK met the VP's father after giving birth to EH so she passed EH off to her brother so she could 'safely' marry VP's father?
What do you think?

@timsha, I watched My Daughter The Flower. Love that one and went back to watch it twice.. mostly because I find the lead actor very attractive  :\"> ..ahem.. yes.. I have no use for pretty boys.

I really don't mind the writers throwing a curve ball at us as long as EH doesn't end up w SJ! Actually I was all for JT but now I am leaning towards the VP- he is quite cool and dark. Heehee my type.

I don't understand why there are so many key themes in Korean drama concerning adoption and kids born out of wedlock. U would think Korea is full of sex crazed kids who shd hv known better! And almost every kid in drama land that was given up for adoption have rich real parents. Stretching it abit aint they.

Archived