[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomz

Are they planning on making a sequel? It's killing me thinking that they might or not because they left it open like that.............
What is with OPEN endings, I don't hate them but I definitely don't like them too because it leaves so many ???
I find the director/scriptwriter lazy so they don't have to "figure" how to end it better.

GU FAMILY BOOK - STARING FEST IN A "ROMANTIC" DARK SKY UNDER A BLOSSOM TREE?

VS

NICE GUY - STARING FEST IN A "ROMANTIC" LITTLE VILLAGE WITH A BRIDGE UNDER A NICE SKY

niceguy20-00646.jpg

Ugh. WHAT HAPPENS AFTER? I rather get this instead...

imageimage

AND THIS...EVEN IF IT'S A CHEESY SMESSY ENDING. ANYTHING ELSE WILL DO!
imageimage

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@blossomz said: Are they planning on making a sequel? It's killing me thinking that they might or not because they left it open like that.............
What is with OPEN endings, I don't hate them but I definitely don't like them too because it leaves so many ???
I find the director/scriptwriter lazy so they don't have to "figure" how to end it better.

GU FAMILY BOOK - STARING FEST IN A "ROMANTIC" DARK SKY UNDER A BLOSSOM TREE?

VS

NICE GUY - STARING FEST IN A "ROMANTIC" LITTLE VILLAGE WITH A BRIDGE UNDER A NICE SKY

Ugh. WHAT HAPPENS AFTER? I rather get this instead...

AND THIS...EVEN IF IT'S A CHEESY SMESSY ENDING. ANYTHING ELSE WILL DO!

Good morning friends!!! its nice to back again! I'm s upset because our internet connection sucks here in my home country, its like there is time that you can connect. huhuhuhu!

I missed so much my kangdam couple, I cannot even watch their mv or parts of GFB! huhuhu! I cannot use even my iphone!!! man! anyway im so glad that this thread is being active and welcome to our new crew!

@Frinda I heard that Gudae means like "you" in korea, but it was only use if you are talking to someone very close to you.......I don't know???

Guest imbluebutimred

Thanks for being awesome @hikari_nmh lol at me so slow SH - Strong Heart. So he has another show apart from 1n2d. Off to watch! Ah guys this "shipping" thing, i love it HAHA! And Suzy's tweet is about healing right? Arent they called as healing couple? Makes me sad, Seunggi is on the other side of the world. What are the chances that they would meet :(

Im following a certain leeseunggi twitter handle but i think it's fake and not verified. Do you have his official twitter account? Thanks much!

Guest buttercup1430292677

Anyone can make more gif for any scene of kangdam couple since this is the thread for them  :D
And more analysing of body movement, touch or anything between them. Am I too pervert?  ;))

imbluebutimred said: Thanks for being awesome

hikari_nmh

lol at me so slow SH - Strong Heart. So he has another show apart from 1n2d. Off to watch! Ah guys this "shipping" thing, i love it HAHA! And Suzy's tweet is about healing right? Arent they called as healing couple? Makes me sad, Seunggi is on the other side of the world. What are the chances that they would meet

:(

Guest imbluebutimred

Anyone can make more gif for any scene of kangdam couple since this is the thread for them  :D

And more analysing of body movement, touch or anything between them. Am I too pervert?  ;))

Well one thing that really intrigued me was the scene in which Yeowool was underneath Kangchi's blanket LOL! Makes you wonder what's Suzy is feeling that time. Or where are her hands or something HAHA!

Thanks @frinda, hope you find the video! Ahhh that's why fans at gfb thread call themselves as healers. Gets.

Lee Seung Gi “Being One-Top is not important; OK as long as I learn a lot”Eng translation by jerseygirl0420    ..More at-> tryp96.wordpress.com
0vqx.jpg

-Teamwork with Suzy

“Our teamwork was really good. Also, I was fond of Suzy. Even though she is the female lead, since she is very young, I did my best to look after her. Just like me, she is also a singer and an actress. I had the thought that the burden she is carrying is what I probably experienced. At the very least, I thought it would be nice if she could feel comfortable during the moments that she had to act with me.”

Guest Lery55

Frinda said: Lee Seung Gi “Being One-Top is not important; OK as long as I learn a lot”Eng translation by jerseygirl0420    ..More at-> tryp96.wordpress.com
0vqx.jpg

-Teamwork with Suzy

“Our teamwork was really good. Also, I was fond of Suzy. Even though she is the female lead, since she is very young, I did my best to look after her. Just like me, she is also a singer and an actress. I had the thought that the burden she is carrying is what I probably experienced. At the very least, I thought it would be nice if she could feel comfortable during the moments that she had to act with me.”

Lery55

said: but almost all interview SG,,,the headline about why he care with SZ is because his junior....junior and junior.i hope SG doesn't feel SZ as junior or dongsaeng....ahhhh bla bla bla........hahahha [-X :x [-X

Guest Lery55

Frinda said:  

Lery55

said: but almost all interview SG,,,the headline about why he care with SZ is because his junior....junior and junior.i hope SG doesn't feel SZ as junior or dongsaeng....ahhhh bla bla bla........hahahha [-X :x [-X

Archived