[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomz

@lxands said: Btw I'm too slow here, I mean I know KC & YW is known as Peach Blossom couple but Healing Couple for LSG & SZ? but why are they known as Healing couple? Of cos LSG is known for his Healing ballad but what's that got to do with SZ?

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imbluebutimred

@frinda mcromance at gfB thread nailed it i think. When I look at SeungZy, i feel something mystical is healing me LOL

welcome @seungZy_kangdamshipper!we have been waiting for you here! I'm looking forward for all those wonderful goodies of our puppies!

@lxands: hahaha the production team doesn't need lipstick or make up in that scene, imagine they kiss for like hour just to get the perfect angle plus no restrictions, no wonder poor Suzy's heart throb like crazy! hahahaha, good thing that she is young, and I bet Seung Gi feel something as well! hehehe! just compare to us watching it for two minutes and keep us blushing nonsense, how about them. At least the production team thank them for saving some make up! Natural reaction of flushing and perfect kissable lips!

@Frinda, captain your the best! I salute you!

@Frinda  and those people wondering about the origin of the Healing Couple name

it actually first came from the Chinese community. In Chinese, KC's name is 江置 (pronounced as Giang Zhi) and YW's name is 如郁 (pronounced as Ru Yu).  When you take the second letter of KC and YW's name, and you combine them together, it'll becomes 置郁 This combination of characters doesn't mean anything in Chinese, but when said out loud, it sounds the same as another Chinese word, 治癒 (Zhi Yu), and that means "Healing".  So that's why they're called the Healing Couple, and of course, another reason why Chinese fans decided on that is also because the couple "heals the heart" whenever people see them on screen :)

Eventually, one Korean article started calling them Healing Couple, as it heals people's hate for Mondays (just coming out of the weekend and it's workday and all haha).  But in the Korean fandom, KC and YW mostly called the Peach Blossom couple.

Btw, hello all Seungzy shippers :-h I might start camping here haha

Guest hikari_nmh

Also, I just watched Entertainment News cut that said, people got the stress level lowered when/after watching them. It is proved by a study among ajumma in Korea. Haha.. I guess that's the healing power of our couple?  ;;)

Guest imbluebutimred

Correct me if im wrong but i thought i read somewhere in gfb thread that Suzy prefers fans to call them as peach blossom couple. LOL fans created several terms huh, healing, kangdam, peach blossom, how about "Anoo" couple HAHAHA!

@raine_evenstar
Thanx for the info....so it originated from Chinese KC-YW pronounciation  :x

And what a coincidence too that LSG's songs are mostly known as the Healing ballad while Suzy's smile & charm is known to heal everyone's spirit  :D What a great pair...

Abt LSG & Suzy arriving back in Korea abt the same time from a different western country's venue...quite intriguing  :-?  Especially when I heard Suzy extended her stay in Europe  (which part of Europe, anyway?) & KSH return alone earlier ( but then again did KSH actually go to Europe becos I heard they're not even sure why Suzy went to Europe & it seems no witness of KSH going & rtn to Europe. also nothing said abt Bean pole cf)...does anyone has any visual witness/evidence of them leaving the respective country today? I mean my suspicious mind cant help wondering if one of them en route to a different country before returning home which explain the extend   ;)

BTW as I watch GFB bts recently there was this scene when CJ made NG when she kiss KC's cheek...I dunno if it just me & my bias self but although LSG was smiling, he seems a little irritated becos LYB keeps on making ng...and his smile seems so distance...unlike with SZ where he either look at her face chuckling, giggling or even burst into laughter or they were completely awkward...so suddenly too, just like the scene where they hug infront of MBC...even the so-call experience LSG seems having problem where to look & where to put his hand  8-| they end up hold on to the pole, they obviously being shy towards each other so suddenly, wonder why  =))

this should be called as SeungZy's "gudae goodness" song :))
it's suzy's - don't forget me :P
but if it's a more upbeat melody, then it should be their couple song ;))

듣고 있나요 슬픈 내 혼잣말을
deutgo innayo seulpeun nae honjatmareul
Do you hear my sad monologue?
그댈 그댈 탓하는 이말을
geudael geudael tataneun imareul
These words that blame you
부르면 다시 아픔이 되는 이름
bureumyeon dasi apeumi doeneun ireum
The name that becomes pain when I call it
그대 그대 그대
gudae, gudae,gudae
You, you, you
가끔씩 그대 내 생각에 웃어준다면
gakkeumssik geudae nae saenggage useojundamyeon
If you are smiling at thoughts of me sometimes
더 이상 미련 갖지 않을테니
deo isang miryeon gatji anheulteni
I won’t have any more lingering attachments
나를 잊지말아요 나를 나를
nareul itjimarayo nareul nareul
So don’t forget me, me, me
제발 기억해줘요 나를 나를
jebal gieokhaejwoyo nareul nareul
Please remember me, me, me
이별은 한번인데 그리움은 왜 많은지
ibyeoreun hanbeoninde geuriumeun wae manheunji
Farewell only comes once but why does longing come a lot?
한순간도 난 잊은적 없었죠 사랑해요
hansungando nan ijeunjeok eobseotjyo saranghaeyo
I have never forgotten you for a single moment, I love you
그런건가요 아무렇지 않나요
geureongeongayo amureochi annnayo
 Is it so? Are you really completely fine?
그댄 그댄 그댄
gudae,gudae,gudae
You, you, you
그흔한 약속없이 나는 떠나가지만
geuheunhan yaksogeobsi naneun tteonagajiman
You left me without even a simple promise
내안에 아직 남아있는 사람
naeane ajik namainneun saram
But that person still remains in me
나를 잊지말아요 나를 나를
Don’t forget me, me, me
나를 제발기억해줘요 나를 나를
nareul jebalgieokhaejwoyo nareul nareul Please remember me, me, me
이별은 한번인데 그리움은 왜 많은지
한순간도 난 잊은적 없었죠
hansungando nan ijeunjeok eobseotjyo
I have never forgotten you for a single moment 지나간 내 사랑을 다시 하자는건 아녜요
jinagan nae sarangeul dasi hajaneungeon anyeyo
I’m not asking to relive a love that has already passed
다만 내 사랑을 기억하면 되요
I just wish you would remember my love daman nae sarangeul gieokhamyeon doeyo
나를 잊지말아요 나를 나를
Don’t forget me, me, me
나를 사랑해줘요 나를 나를
nareul saranghaejwoyo nareul nareul
Love me, me, me
이별은 한번인데 그리움은 왜 많은지
한순간도 난 잊은적없었죠
hansungando nan ijeunjeogeobseotjyo
사랑해요 사랑해요
saranghaeyo saranghaeyo
I love you, I love you

Archived