[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomz

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hikari_nmh

Frinda said: Now that you mention Strong Heart....i find it interesting that he forgot her age.The part he asked about if she is drinking and then saying sorry.Could be a hint of not looking at her as a teenager. ;)) That question,slipped from his mouth after all! ;;) 
..Apart from the whole kiss scene...i find interesting this part during bts too->
..Want to join us in dark side,LSG??;)) :> ..I don't know what you see in here,but no matter how many times i've watched it,what i see is still the same.Suzy stare is teasing/provoking him,he gets captivate until she starts taking off the skirt.Then LSG goes like this "What am i doing?:\"> ~turns around~ ..She is just taking off the handbok..i'm cool..i'm cool...and Suzy goes like this ";)) ;)) "happytimengspecialgfbom.gif
..The atmosphere is not friendly but flirty..:>
P.S. Suzy twitted->                           숮이 ‏@missA_suzy
healing in Paris

Guest Lery55

SeungZy_kangdamshipper said: @imbluebutimred awww thanks chingu~ya :\"> >:D<
210B1A4051DC1AF532E13E
edit: btw shippers & captains here ;;):P
there are some rumours spreading tat both LSG & Suzy will return to Korea tmr ard the same timing ;) ;))

Guest kangchiheart

@baebytokki said:thanks captain! u satisfy my cravings  btw do you have a more slow motion of their kiss scene? i found one on yt but can't find it again 

:( >:D<

You mean this i think,right?

cr to uploader     8-> 8->

sorry. but i can't open this video, maybe bcause i used my phone. can someone give me the link? XD thank you before

@SeungZy_kangdamshipper said: imbluebutimred awww thanks chingu~ya :\"> >:D<

there are some rumours spreading tat both LSG & Suzy will return to Korea tmr ard the same timing ;) ;))

Guest imbluebutimred

I hope its true @seungzy_kangdamshipper @lery55 i want to see them together again and not by photoshop anymore :(

Guest cluelessvine

SeungZy_kangdamshipper said: @imbluebutimred awww thanks chingu~ya :\"> >:D<
210B1A4051DC1AF532E13E

Guest Lệ Thanh

SeungZy_kangdamshipper said: :)) :))
imagine this scene chingus ;;)
Seung Gi very sharply spotted Suzy walking past him, instead of calling out suzy :P
he'll shout out "YW~ah!" =)) =))
then suzy will turn her head back :-? , did somebody just call me ;))

actually to think about it, they have so some connection outside the drama...but this is one from what i found out..lee min jung want lee seung gi to cameo in the drama but suzy want lee min ki...LOL

Frinda said: Now that you mention Strong Heart....i find it interesting that he forgot her age.The part he asked about if she is drinking and then saying sorry.Could be a hint of not looking at her as a teenager. ;)) That question,slipped from his mouth after all! ;;) 
..Apart from the whole kiss scene...i find interesting this part during bts too->
..Want to join us in dark side,LSG??;)) :> ..I don't know what you see in here,but no matter how many times i've watched it,what i see is still the same.Suzy stare is teasing/provoking him,he gets captivate until she starts taking off the skirt.Then LSG goes like this "What am i doing?:\"> ~turns around~ ..She is just taking off the handbok..i'm cool..i'm cool...and Suzy goes like this ";)) ;)) "happytimengspecialgfbom.gif
..The atmosphere is not friendly but flirty..:>
P.S. Suzy twitted->                           숮이 ‏@missA_suzy
healing in Paris

Btw I'm too slow here, I mean I know KC & YW is known as Peach Blossom couple but Healing Couple for LSG & SZ? but why are they known as Healing couple? Of cos LSG isknown for his Healing ballad but what's that got to do with SZ?

Archived