[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomz

Lery55 said: buttercuplover said: Do you peepz think that lsg or suzy has a partner in real life? Based on the info, suzy and that guy who went to europe together had rumour that they're dating (although suzy had denied). So I'm wondering is it true? Cos when I watched their video, they played with each other, hold hands together liked real couple :(
For lsg, he may be dating or may not cos all his ans were diplomatics :|

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest buttercup1430292677

@Lery55, I'm not airen. I not fans of lsg or suzy but I like them in GFB. I also wish they are couple in real life. Just curious if they've partner, why they still had so much chemistry and they had deep kiss and a lot of skinship. I'm not anti, just had a lot of wondering???

Guest hannahmickey

KSH and yoona? :-O i thought KSH is the thorn between our couple. well what i know is that yoona was SeungGi's ideal type before then he changed to Ha Jiwon then now he mentioned his ideal girl as radiant and bright. there was a strong heart episode in which SeungGi said he likes yonna to death i dont know if our captain will allow me to post the video @frinda

@buttercuplover said: Do you peepz think that lsg or suzy has a partner in real life? Based on the info, suzy and that guy who went to europe together had rumour that they're dating (although suzy had denied). So I'm wondering is it true? Cos when I watched their video, they played with each other, hold hands together liked real couple :(
For lsg, he may be dating or may not cos all his ans were diplomatics :|

Yippee! Finally catching up! Wow last time I visited its page 8! We are getting more crew captain! Love it!

Regarding about Seung Gi and Suzy becoming a couple it's like a dream come true for us and yes of course only time can tell, plus Korean celebrities are lip tight with regarding to their relationship, and I bet Seung Gi as well, now that Suzy is gaing popularity each day it will be hard for them to date or if they date they will not admit it in public.

I remembered Lee Si Young and Junjin they were in we got married, and while they're filming they genuinely like each other and admitted that they are in a relationship. It sucks that their real interaction was edited too much because I think the script didn't required it. Then after they admit it Lee Si young career went down, and at that time before they admit it she was gaining popularity and her CF offer was like coming like flies.....then boom! All her offer back out and drama series offer was cancelled one by one..... That's the harsh reality on Korean showbiz if you want to stay on top you have to please your fans endorser and a whole lot more. Then us international fans may feel that it's unfair and we supported them so much. It's still not yet enough....

Aww! Thank @Frinda for sharing the BTS of kiss in ep 17, I just hate MBC for teasing us with Yeo wools kiss while she was holding Kang Chi's face, was it too forward? From what I can see its not that much, there is no difference if she hold his face like that! After all the practice they have gone through..... Unfair :-w

But the finish product is superb! I hope they will show it in DVD, I'm planning to but it by hook or by crook!

@Lj said: Aww! Thank @Frinda for sharing the BTS of kiss in ep 17, I just hate MBC for teasing us with Yeo wools kiss while she was holding Kang Chi's face, was it too forward? From what I can see its not that much, there is no difference if she hold his face like that! After all the practice they have gone through..... Unfair :-w
But the finish product is superb! I hope they will show it in DVD, I'm planning to but it by hook or by crook!

Guest buttercup1430292677

Gd morning everyone!

@Frinda I agree with you, it was weird to kiss for real if they were being with someone else. Now we just need to wait for their interaction in future.

Actually, I felt sad that suzy mention some of her ideal guys (forgotten their names) but did not mention LSG :((

Btw I like your BTS kiss picture :x

Gd morning everyone!

@Frinda I agree with you, it was weird to kiss for real if they were being with someone else. Now we just need to wait for their interaction in future.

Actually, I felt sad that suzy mention some of her ideal guys (forgotten their names) but did not mention LSG :((

Btw I like your BTS kiss picture :x

Idols varies when they asked the same question year after year don't you worry much!

Guest imbluebutimred

Hi im new here. Honestly im a noob when it comes to kpop world. Prior to gfb, the only drama i saw is shutup flower boy band LOL! So if you mentioned names i dont know i have to google them first. Now this "ideal type"? Means what? Crush? Or bf material?

@imbluebutimred said: Hi im new here. Honestly im a noob when it comes to kpop world. Prior to gfb, the only drama i saw is shutup flower boy band LOL! So if you mentioned names i dont know i have to google them first. Now this "ideal type"? Means what? Crush? Or bf material?

Guest Lery55

im still wait SZ post selca with seunggi,,i wonder why she hasn't post selca with seunggi..with LJH,,SWH,,KSH she post a selca,,,,, :-? :-? :x

Archived