[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomz

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzs0io_eng-sub-130429-gfb-cast-entertainment-plus_fun#.Ud1pCjumjFI

I'm sure you guys have watch this bta clip before, but I just notice @1:42 as soon as the pd said cut, LSG reach out to fix Suzy's hair...and the thing is Suzy's hair was just fine, thus it looks to me he cant help himself to caress her forehead, but SZ quickly point out toward the cam....also this part was a the filming of a much earlier episode, seems LSG is already close to SZ, not to mention caring enuf to bother abt her hair that wasnt even in a mess  :PSo I wonder how he was with Suzy towards the end of filming...

Do no how to make gif, so will have to do with caps...
lsgsz4 photo lsgsz4_zps7c1a7e7b.png
See, rite after pd shout cut, every one was buzzing, LSG reach out for SZ forehead, SZ realizing they're still oncam seems like trying to warn LSG by pointing towards the cam, but he just continue anyway, caressing her hair while SZ keeps on pointing to the cam giggling, after he's done he turn but I think he look at the wrong direction instead, then only SZ assistant came over to fuss around her

Guest imbluebutimred

Clap clap clap! @lxands @frinda you guys make the best duo in analyzing things! Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson HAHAHA!

this is one of the many soul reasons why I ship these 2 so damn much peepz :))
k7ki.jpg
during the press conf, the press reporters kept requesting both of em to come closer when photo-taking starts......
of course both felt very shy & awkward, especially LSG knowing tat suzy's wearing a bare back dress.....
he didnt want to cause her more awkward but
guess his 8-} mindset gt switched on in an instant,  the daredevil >:) he is, placed his hands right onto her bare back!
betcha LSG felt her curves at tat moment, the more he couldn't bear to let go :)) :))
suzy on the other hand, :-? she didnt immediately sorta disliked tat moment but very cheekishly reacted with a cute smile on her face ;;)

how's the first time touching the "nation's first love's"sexy bare back eh LSG ;))

From their expression, I can see LSG oppa is very happy coz, he could touch nation first love's sexy bare back, right @SeungZy_kangdamshipper ! :)

lxands said: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzs0io_eng-sub-130429-gfb-cast-entertainment-plus_fun#.Ud1pCjumjFI

I'm sure you guys have watch this bta clip before, but I just notice @1:42 as soon as the pd said cut, LSG reach out to fix Suzy's hair...and the thing is Suzy's hair was just fine, thus it looks to me he cant help himself to caress her forehead, but SZ quickly point out toward the cam....also this part was a the filming of a much earlier episode, seems LSG is already close to SZ, not to mention caring enuf to bother abt her hair that wasnt even in a mess  :PSo I wonder how he was with Suzy towards the end of filming...

Do no how to make gif, so will have to do with caps...
lsgsz4 photo lsgsz4_zps7c1a7e7b.png
See, rite after pd shout cut, every one was buzzing, LSG reach out for SZ forehead, SZ realizing they're still oncam seems like trying to warn LSG by pointing towards the cam, but he just continue anyway, caressing her hair while SZ keeps on pointing to the cam giggling, after he's done he turn but I think he look at the wrong direction instead, then only SZ assistant came over to fuss around her

@put3 chingu~ah :P
*poof!  these are his very sneaky lil expressions
>:) :)) :))
glowing dimple smiles & his eyes sparked "ah..... I'm now and officially love struck....
very fond of this likeable neoja standing right next to me.... how come I did'nt get to know her better the first time we met a yr ago..... :\"> ;;)
dydh.jpg

Guest imbluebutimred

Guys if you have pinterest, follow me! HAHA! I've created a board for them

http://pinterest.com/imbluebutimred/seungzy/

Agree with you @SeungZy_kangdamshipper Seung Gi oppa expression full of joy... "finally...standing next to this georgeus yeoja,,, I'm so.....

his glowing dimple smile and sparkled eyes proof everything...! :))

Archived