[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomz

buttercuplover said: Gd morning everyone!
@Frinda I agree with you, it was weird to kiss for real if they were being with someone else. Now we just need to wait for their interaction in future.
Actually, I felt sad that suzy mention some of her ideal guys (forgotten their names) but did not mention LSG :((
Btw I like your BTS kiss picture :x

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lxands said: Actually abt this ideal guy thing, she was once asked why she often change her ideal man, so she admitted that her ideal man never really change, however she was scripted to say so & so as her ideal man for different shows/interviews...other word perhaps only one or 2 guy she mention is truly her ideal guy, others were just scripted...

but as we all know ideal guy/girl will always remain as that...an ideal....for a real relationship its the interaction & bonding that matter the most...And we can see clearly LSG & Suzy are very comfortable & compatible on & off screen   :\">

BTW I  want to ask sumthing...What does "Gudae" means? KC & YW keeps on saying it when they were flirting playfully with each other...and I also I wonder what is the 'Promise, Promise' scene Suzy keeps on saying in her interview? I just assume it was the back hugging scene when KC made her promise not to keep secret from him & never to walk pass & ignore him but I cud be wrong

@lxands said: BTW I  want to ask sumthing...What does "Gudae" means? KC & YW keeps on saying it when they were flirting playfully with each other...and I also I wonder what is the 'Promise, Promise' scene Suzy keeps on saying in her interview? I just assume it was the back hugging scene when KC made her promise not to keep secret from him & never to walk pass & ignore him but I cud be wrong

Guest buttercup1430292677

@Ixands this is how I feel if you're not interested in that man/woman, you could refuse to kiss for real even you're an actor/actress. Like what Frinda said, PD could play around the camera and show to audience they kiss for real. 
I think there is the possibility they had good impression of each other that why they could kiss without restrain. 
For the SH clips, I feel the same with you. SZ attended twice in SH when LSG is the MC. There were so many questions can be asked but why he asked the kiss again when she went for the 2nd time. I think either he was jealous or he just teasing her :D I hate MBC. They only released some part of the bts for kangdam couple. Hope can see more interaction between them on & off screen :P

Frinda said: @lxands said: BTW I  want to ask sumthing...What does "Gudae" means? KC & YW keeps on saying it when they were flirting playfully with each other...and I also I wonder what is the 'Promise, Promise' scene Suzy keeps on saying in her interview? I just assume it was the back hugging scene when KC made her promise not to keep secret from him & never to walk pass & ignore him but I cud be wrong

Guest Lery55

anyone know news about suzy??? KSH already arrived korea,,but where's suzy???how about LSG??? no news from our OTP right??? :-/

@lxands said: Ok so that's the one huh...

Dear

, huh? Cud it also be translated as

darling

? Do you think its in the original script? I mean this afterall a saeguk drama, a historical drama during the era of conservative people...During the period they cant choose to love let alone court/date openly....and they call each other Gudae? What I know during that time after marriege then only husband call his wife 'Buin" or wife while wife call husband 'Seobang-nim" but KC

I bet its another one of LSG's brilliant idea, which was easily accepted by SZ

:)

)

Guest hikari_nmh

Hello SeungZy shippers!!! :-h :-h It has been quite a while since last time I posted here. 
Frinda said: It was an interview in the middle of the drama.After "bad hands" issue! :P

"Suzy cries at question of '10 billion won girl'... Lee Seung Gi speaks up in her defense.

During the Media Session, reporters asked about Suzy's endorsements hitting 10 billion won. Suzy said many people have show a lot of love to her thats why she manage to do many CF but at the same time she felt pressurise. Suzy couldn't continue her speech. Seung Gi saw the slightly awkward Suzy and have stepped forward to took over the mic: "Let me help you?" Seung Gi continued; "Few years ago, I did encountered the same situation but in actual fact, I didn't earn 100billion won.. Everyone thought I have became a rich guy after so many CF but its definitely not this way. To see Suzy working on her CFs during all her filming breaks, it is very tiring." As soon as Seung Gi finished, Suzy started to tear."
(Translated LSGSG)

cr: tryp96; LSGSG

~Some articles about it->http://www.allkpop.com/
http://www.soompi.com/
http://www.vingle.net/
Interview part 1-> http://www.tenasia.com/archives/56540Interview part 2-> http://www.tenasia.com/archives/56586
Pics-> http://tryp96.wordpress.com/ 

Guest imbluebutimred

@lxands what is this SH that you watched? Care to share, im really curious now. Since we don't have enough materials from MBC, i think i will just have to see their past interactions. 

Guest hikari_nmh

Oh, yeah! We've new shippers here. Welcome on board, @put3, @Lery55, @astrobooy, @rockangel031 and @imbluebutiamred! >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<Here, we gonna be 8-} B-) :-? :-B [-O< 8-> <:-P (delusional, detectives, analysts who analyzing with facts, pray hard and get dreamy for our couple, and hopefully party hard when we get good news). So, prepare yourself, fellow shippers. :)) :)>:) >:)

Guest hikari_nmh

buttercuplover said: @Ixands this is how I feel if you're not interested in that man/woman, you could refuse to kiss for real even you're an actor/actress. Like what Frinda said, PD could play around the camera and show to audience they kiss for real. 
I think there is the possibility they had good impression of each other that why they could kiss without restrain. 
For the SH clips, I feel the same with you. SZ attended twice in SH when LSG is the MC. There were so many questions can be asked but why he asked the kiss again when she went for the 2nd time. I think either he was jealous or he just teasing her :D I hate MBC. They only released some part of the bts for kangdam couple. Hope can see more interaction between them on & off screen :P

Guest hikari_nmh

imbluebutimred said: @lxands what is this SH that you watched? Care to share, im really curious now. Since we don't have enough materials from MBC, i think i will just have to see their past interactions. 

hikari_nmh said: buttercuplover said: @Ixands this is how I feel if you're not interested in that man/woman, you could refuse to kiss for real even you're an actor/actress. Like what Frinda said, PD could play around the camera and show to audience they kiss for real. 

@lxands said: LSG ssi....jealous much?  :> Didnt want any one to have a loveline with YW, huh, not even MBC ? 

:D

Anyway watching SH, does anyone else get the feeling LSG is very curious abt Suzy....not only abt the kisses, but other things too...like when SNSD Seohyun talk abt liquor, he randomly threw a surprise question at Suzy if she drinks too, of cos he playfully apologized

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o75kmmbGunc

See, he wholeheartedly propose to her...a simple one just like the way she likes 

:D

<:-P

hikari_nmh said: Oh, yeah! We've new shippers here. Welcome on board, put3, Lery55, astrobooy, rockangel031 and imbluebutiamred! >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
Here, we gonna be 8-} B-) :-? :-B [-O< 8-> <:-P (delusional, detectives, analysts who analyzing with facts, pray hard and get dreamy for our couple, and hopefully party hard when we get good news). So, prepare yourself, fellow shippers. :)) :)>:) >:)

Guest Xia-ya

Suzy was like I'll show you how to take off a hanbok oh wait wait fail. Lol

Oh Yay now I can watch Strong Heart with my hus- I mean LSG. :P

Archived