Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomz

If they didn't put their photos based of ranking or something,i would like to salute the one that edit them like this!!! =D> :-bd =D>

Lee Seung Gi News [The Best CF Star!]

BOyPVLpCMAAfzze.jpg

cr:@LSG_TH , etoday

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imbluebutimred

@frinda i see the other guy again. He is really like the "stefan salvatore" between our couple. I mean i always see him connected to Suzy.

Anyway me and my dog are camping here earnestly waiting for airport paparazzi photos LOL

capt' @frinda nope no news frm suzy's dc yet unni :|
hopefully she'll tweet something before she leaves :-bd

@imbluebutimred yup.... he's present like almost everywhere!
like what I've said before chingu~ya! :P
the press will finally move on :-@ when KSH decides on doing a new drama project with another young actress <:-P 

Guest meisk

Drop by to say hello to the Seungzy‘s shippers. :-h Oh..wow at this thread. I backtracked a little bit and i‘m impressed with what i see. Just when I thought the ‘analysis’ at GFB‘s thread already details enough,i was wrong. Here is even more details if that‘s possible...lol I enjoyed it very much i must say. :-B @-) :>

I must say my Seungzy feels are increasing little by little after reading this thread. At this rate i might aboard the ship sooner than i expected. :> ;;)

Keep it up! :-bd

Guest imbluebutimred

@frinda he is a character in vampire diaries. A tv series in the US. Yep he is bothersome LOL. Aww so cool @seungzy_kangdamshipper so Suzy also has a dimple and on the left side too!

Archived