[Drama 2013] Crazy Love 미친사랑

Guest orionofthewolf

I remember another drama, Pink Lipstick, where the female lead became ruthless after going through betrayals & all kinds of sufferings, lies & miseries ...  mental, physical, psychological, financial, etc from two people she trusted most, her husband & best friend. The writer gave the viewers a satisfactory treat with several episodes of retribution & defeat for the evil characters. That is what we call DRAMA.
I'm not giving up on Crazy Love. It seems to be heading towards a satisfactory ending. KS may show signs of weakness at this point but when he learns about the cause of his brother's death, if he is in his right mind, it will be goodbye for HR. 

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG can these two leads suffer any more how much can 2 ppl take, they are so pathetic its unbearable. MS and KY his life sucks! that wife and father in law!, shoot, I would have killed them both by now and myself, how much abuse can one man take, he just takes it over again, will these characters ever grow a spine! were past 40 ep and no  change in pace except for that gangster knowing who MS really is, but the suffering of our 2 leads seems no end in sight ! LOL this show shouldn't be called CRAZY LOVE, just CRAZY! every time that crazy wife is on screen throwing stuff and screaming I am laughing so hard how can anyone take her serious! she needs her butt kicked real good, that will set her str8

Carmina said: I remember another drama, Pink Lipstick, where the female lead became ruthless after going through betrayals & all kinds of sufferings, lies & miseries ...  mental, physical, psychological, financial, etc from two people she trusted most, her husband & best friend. The writer gave the viewers a satisfactory treat with several episodes of retribution & defeat for the evil characters. That is what we call DRAMA.

Guest orionofthewolf

I would love for Baek to come out to Mi So sooner rather than later, but we know that once he comes into the picture as Mi So's protective "older brother" he and Kyung Soo will be back to where they started at, which is sad as those two, as I keep saying, ar a lot a like.

Chan Ki and Moon Do and Jong Hee can be annoying, but I was happily chortling in episode 41 when Chan Ki headbutts Min Jae, not once, but twice AND fractures his nose. He deserves much worse, but it's a start.

I am STILL waiting for someone to throw it back in Min Jae's face that he's the richard simmons scumbag who cheated first...but no one seem to do that...WAE?

Episode 41 recap: http://wp.me/p2zihF-5Da

Observations.  1.  Evidently there are no tranquillizers in Korea.  Crazy wife needs something slipped into her pudding.  2.  I'm not sure if there would be competition between Baek and lawyer.  Baek seems to "know his place", and after all, MS was actually in a wealthy family at one time.  3. The strong woman role for revenge was played out in "If Tomorrow Comes" after episode 20, it gets really interesting, but the show didn't have much interest on the discussion thread, and the ratings weren't so great. 4.  I agree that we're in for a lot of "filler"... too bad.

I know i'll sound horrible but I rather the kid remains dead. The hatred I have for her abusive ex husband has no limit. I just don't want her connected to him EVER again unless they kill him off (please writers god)

I usually hate noble idiocy but in this I will side with MS. The nonsense of Hae Ryung is just too much. I wonder if after they say cut, the actress kinda laugh at herself for having to play such a nut job that way. Those tantrums are too much. If anyone in that marriage should have a justification to kill themselves, it's KS not her crazy highness. How the hell did he live all these years? My point is he should clean out his mess before involving Mi So in it. That girl won't stand a chance against his wife.

P.S: I am still bothered by Mi So's wardrobe ugh. You are not 50!!!!

there should never be a child involved in a revenge drama, but Korean dramas just don't know how to write good revenge , unless its a film like Oldboy.

the did the same thing in Yellow Boots by including our heroines child supposed death, but he turned up later, Hae Ram shouldn't have existed in the drama in the 1st place, its just something Mi Soo is going to get really angry with later and try to get even with NY, as if all the other stuff she did wasn't enough, they just had to have to child tragedy. ugh

chrissydiva, I agree Mi So looks like a 55 yr old woman dressing the frumpy way she does, isn't she what 30 ish, when is that Mi So from the opening credits gonna appear ? she looks a lot better there

Just finished watching episode 41 with sub. My heart goes to KS. What he is going through is torture. He wants to start a life with the person he loves but he is also tormented with the thought & the guilt that another life will be lost if he decides to live the life he desperately wants. We all know HR has a severe mental issue but I'm starting to consider that she is sane & only uses her being unstable to get what she wants like a spoiled, obnoxious self-centered person. A person who makes her suicide known & begs for rescue will not go all the way & straight to her death because she is just threatening, imo.
I guess MS agreed to meet KS at the playground to cut ties with him. After hearing the conversation between KS & his father-in-law, she realized the futility of having a relationship with KS contrary to what KS intended to tell her, which I surmise is about his divorce. But after getting that call from crazy HR, KS will again be hostage to her threats of harming herself. 
MS as she is behaving in front of KS is not that passionately in love with KS at this point as he is to her. Her divorce has not been that long & committing to another will be a mistake. Though she may be attracted to KS, current situation with his wife will make her think seriously if it's worth getting involved with him. She will be more of a burden to him. 

orionofthewolf said: I would love for Baek to come out to Mi So sooner rather than later, but we know that once he comes into the picture as Mi So's protective "older brother" he and Kyung Soo will be back to where they started at, which is sad as those two, as I keep saying, ar a lot a like.

Chan Ki and Moon Do and Jong Hee can be annoying, but I was happily chortling in episode 41 when Chan Ki headbutts Min Jae, not once, but twice AND fractures his nose. He deserves much worse, but it's a start.

I am STILL waiting for someone to throw it back in Min Jae's face that he's the richard simmons scumbag who cheated first...but no one seem to do that...WAE?

Episode 41 recap: http://wp.me/p2zihF-5Da

chrissydiva said: I know i'll sound horrible but I rather the kid remains dead. The hatred I have for her abusive ex husband has no limit. I just don't want her connected to him EVER again unless they kill him off (please writers god)

I usually hate noble idiocy but in this I will side with MS. The nonsense of Hae Ryung is just too much. I wonder if after they say cut, the actress kinda laugh at herself for having to play such a nut job that way. Those tantrums are too much. If anyone in that marriage should have a justification to kill themselves, it's KS not her crazy highness. How the hell did he live all these years? My point is he should clean out his mess before involving Mi So in it. That girl won't stand a chance against his wife.

P.S: I am still bothered by Mi So's wardrobe ugh. You are not 50!!!!

@Carmina
Pink lipstick, I would love to watch that, how is the revenge plot? And is it worth it? That would be a lot of help for me

Another question : What or who is Richard Simmons?I googled it but that didn't help much to understand Its meaning.Google tells me he is a fitness personality and an actor

Guest orionofthewolf

lol. I was wondering why people kept mentioning Richard Simmons. That dude is creepy.... Anywho, recap for 42 will be up a little later. Just thought I'd share the teaser for the official OST (well part of it anyways) release that CJE uploaded to their official music YouTube channel. I think this was the pretty song they played in that one episode that had me curious as to just who it was.

So...the artist goes by V.one, but his name is really Kang Hyun Soo. I'm not entirely sure as to the song title's translation.
V.one(강현수) - 보낸다

ep 42 MS finally stands up to her ex hubby, she didn't kneel and beg like he wanted but told him what a (*(*)_ person he was! So she is slowly getting a backbone in some ways, she would have never said nothing like that to him before, im proud of this small progress

Out of urgent need, MS had to accept the offer of the CK vice president . She needed the money to pay off the settlement demand of her cruel & insensitive ex-husband. MS had no choice but to compromise by paying to save CG from jail term where the physical conditions are unsuitable for a dialysis patient like him. I hope MJ chokes with the money he gets ... this is a clear case of extortion. MS has to excel in her new job & put these 3 evil people to shame. 
KS should stop bothering MS while still married to HR. He needs to control his emotions. MS did the right thing; although struggling, she has to put aside her feelings & just remember the good memories with KS. 
Can't help but empathize with KS ... putting up with an insecure, possessive & controlling wife is a life of hell. HR is obsessed with KS. She has too much time in her hands so she spends every minute monitoring KS if he is with another woman.Too much love makes a person crazy & dangerous.

Carmina said:
Out of urgent need, MS had to accept the offer of the CK vice president . She needed the money to pay off the settlement demand of her cruel & insensitive ex-husband. MS had no choice but to compromise by paying to save CG from jail term where the physical conditions are unsuitable for a dialysis patient like him. I hope MJ chokes with the money he gets ... this is a clear case of extortion. MS has to excel in her new job & put these 3 evil people to shame. 
KS should stop bothering MS while still married to HR. He needs to control his emotions. MS did the right thing; although struggling, she has to put aside her feelings & just remember the good memories with KS. 
Can't help but empathize with KS ... putting up with an insecure, possessive & controlling wife is a life of hell. HR is obsessed with KS. She has too much time in her hands so she spends every minute monitoring KS if he is with another woman.Too much love makes a person crazy & dangerous.

@dimples21 When Baek finds out how Min Jae is bullying MS, he should lure ex-hubby to some lonely dark back alley and thrash him to pulp....so that his little pecker would never be able to function again [-O<

Archived